• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,681 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,681

33 Bath

I opened my eyes. It had been a wonderful night. Twilight's body was pressed against mine and someone else then us would probably have said we stank pretty bad. I loved this smell because of the activities it represented. Carefully I tried to stand up. To my surprise, I found Twilight's wish had been granted, her fur was glued to my skin, thanks to our dried body fluids. My tugging had woke her up. "Hey, my love.", she said yawning.

"Hey, Honey. Our honey really glued us together.", I told her and carefully pulled a bit to show her.

"Ouch, be careful or I lose some fur or you some skin."

"We should soak this in the bathtub with lots of soap if we want to get out of this pain-free.", I suggested.

"You could carry me, and I use my magic to cover us up with the blanket?", she asked.

"It also needs a wash anyway."

I carefully pressed her against me so her position would not change and slowly got up. She wrapped us in the blanket, and I left the room with her.

The moment we were out, we heard Spike shout from below: "Hey, Lyra is here and has a question for you Stella... what has happened to you?"

To bad the bathroom was down there too. I slowly moved down the stairs and tried to be as casual as possible about the situation. "We just felt a little cold this morning, so we go for a warm bath together.", I tried to explain.

Lyra stood up from the table and got closer. "I saw what you built out there and got curious, so I came in and Spike explained to me it's...", she covered her nostrils. "Wow... someone had a lot of fun. Now I understand. Me and Bon Bon had the same problem after an especially exciting night. It takes about fifteen minutes before you can carefully try to separate, maybe a bit quicker since Stella has no fur."

I felt the heat of Twilight's blush against my body and carefully tried to move to the bathroom. "What is your question?", I asked to get her towards some other topic.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if I could work as your lab assistant. I always loved to research when I searched material about humans."

"Sure, why not. But I don't know how much I can pay. I don't know how much Celestia gives me each month." I nearly had reached the bathroom and just wanted this conversation to end.

"That's not a problem.", Lyra replied. "I don't..."

"Can we talk about it next time?", I cut her off. "We need to get in the tub now."

"Sorry, sure.", she said with a smirk.

I closed the bathroom door behind us.

"How did that happen?", we heard Spike asking Lyra.

"You know, they must have..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY EXPLAINING THIS TO HIM!", Twilight shouted.

"I think I should go.", we heard Lyra say.

Twily used her magic to open the faucet of the tub and dumped a lot of soap in it. The blanket floated on the pile of dirty clothing. I laughed a bit as I saw us in the mirror, it was a hilarious situation.

Carefully we laid inside the tub and waited for the water to fill up.

"The Gala is in two days now.", Twilight said while we waited to get soaked. "I would like to go a day earlier to Canterlot and visit my family."

"That's an excellent idea. I can't wait to meet your parents, all these embarrassing stories they can tell me about you.", I replied smiling.

"Har har, please don't encourage them to do that."

"There is nothing anyone could tell me that would lower my opinion of you in any way, honey." I kissed her and brushed through her mane. "Wow, we should brush our teeth for quite a while afterward. I guess Lyra must have smelled my 'Twilight's special place' breath."

"Well, she wasn't supposed to be here this early in the morning."

"I'm just surprised she wants to help me in the lab.", I said. "Isn't her talent music, judging by her cutie mark."

"She is a great musician, but that doesn't mean she can't have other interests. You have more than one interest too, don't you?"

"Right, I think I took this 'special talent' thing to literal." I wiggled around a bit, it seemed our 'glue' softened up.

We were in the bathroom for another half hour. To groom the remains out of Twilight's fur took most of the time.

Once we were finished, I only ate an apple and went outside to wait for Applejack.

...

When she finally showed up, I noticed the yellow flower in her mane. She moved quite slow. Clearly, she wasn't eager to talk to me.

"Morning."

"Hi, Applejack. Could I speak to the Element of Honesty about what happened yesterday?"

She flinched when I mentioned it.

"Okay, you deserve the truth. Let me start by saying how sorry I am about what had happened."

"I know you are. I am not really angry at you. I just would like to understand."

She sighed. "You know your... breasts left quite an impression on me. When I was in the shower I did... you know... to get rid of some of this steam. When I got out of the shower, I found your panties lying there. I haven't had a partner so far and thought 'I wonder what her privates smell like'. It was super stupid, and I'm sorry. That's why I decided to wear the yellow flower today, I want someone for me, I'm tired of putting inanimate objects..." She blushed.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have shown you the bra after I saw how revealing it was. I'm sure you find someone soon."

"It doesn't have to be my partner for life, but I would like to gain at least some experience."

We stood around for a few moments, unsure what to say next.

"Let's finish the lab.", she finally said, and that is what we did.