• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,687 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,687

22 Pointy

After that incredible bath experience, we went back to her... to our room so I could get dressed again. I held up the remains of my bra. "I think you have destroyed the only bra in this galaxy." She opened her mouth to reply to this. "But it was totally worth it.", I added.

She smiled and kissed me. "We can bring the remains to Rarity. I'm sure she can fix it and even make more of them. I want my love pillows to be well protected." She caressed my breasts through my top.

My hard nipples immediately were visible poking against the fabric. "That's the reason why I need a bra again. Now stop, or I return the favor, and we will not be able to leave the room for quite some time. Can we visit Rarity today?"

With a sigh she removed her hooves from my 'love pillows'... well at least it was nicer then udders. "I'm sure she won't mind, I guess she is still very into the magazine you have brought her."

Just as we opened the front door to leave, Spike came back. His belly looked nearly twice as big than before, and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Spike! How much ice cream did you eat?", Twilight asked.

"... some.", his smile disappeared.

"Spike, it looks like you have eaten everything there was, you really should know better than..."

"Come on honey.", I ruffled her mane. "A bit ice cream won't hurt him, and if it does, he maybe learns a lesson from it."

Spike's face lightened up. "I totally think your marefriend has a point there."

Twilight looked not happy about my interference.

I got close to her and whispered in her ear: "Sorry for this, I give you ten special kisses tonight on any spot you want if you let it go and relax." I made sure my lips touched her ear multiple times doing it.

She didn't calm down, instead she dragged me outside. "Spike, we will be away for a while, please prepare dinner."

Twilight led me behind the library and made sure no one else was there. "You're from another world and I don't know how things worked there, so I will not be angry about this.", she started. "But we will NOT use our sexuality to influence each other's decisions or to change each other's behavior. We can do all kinds of interesting limitations or fun stuff when we... are doing it. But never with the purpose to change each other, is this absolutely crystal clear?"

I was deeply ashamed of myself, sat down and looked to the ground. "I'm sorry Twilight, you are right about this."

She lifted my head and looked into my eyes. "Hey, we talked about it, everything is fine. If we have different opinions about something, we will always discuss it. We could feel each other's anger anyway." She kissed the tip of my nose. "Now let's visit Rarity."

...

*Knock* *Knock*
"Rarity, are you home?", Twilight shouted.

"Yes dear, come in."

We pushed the door open to enter her shop. "Hey Rarity, we need...", Twilight started until she saw the inside of the shop. "Wow..."

The shop was in huge disarray, fabric and dresses all over the floor, in the center of the chaos was Rarity working on her sewing machine.

She faced us as we entered and only now seemed to notice the condition of her shop. "I... there are so many interesting and foreign designs in this...", she held the magazine with her magic. "I had to try as much as I could, to get a feel for that style, but since I had no display dummies for these dresses... I just laid them on the floor." She blushed. "Oh my, seems I have overdone things a bit."

"Can I help you tidy up the room?", Twilight asked eagerly.

"Oh please, I would be very grateful for that."

With their combined magic they got the room organized in no time. I was still amazed how easy they use their magic, hardly with any effort.

"I'm so happy you are here Stella.", Rarity addressed me as soon as she had put the last piece away. "You have to try on a lot of them. There had been only two patterns in this magazine, so I had to do a lot by visual judgment."

Immediately two dresses came flying towards me, one in crimson red and very revealing, the other in various shades of blue and artsier.

Then she suddenly came close to me and held my hand. "Sorry, where are my manners? I want to say how sorry I am for what happened to you. But I know you two will be a great couple anyway. You look adorable together."

I must say, this whole quick interaction would have been something I had expected by Pinkie. I tried to get everything lined up in my mind.
"Oh... thank you, that's so sweet of you to say. I gladly will try some of them, but I have actually brought one of my pieces that needs repair."

I held the remains of my bra in front of her, and she took them with her magic. "What is it?", she asked after a moment of inspecting.

"It was my 'bra', it is used to keep the breasts... udders in shape and from moving to much."

"Interesting concept...", she mused. "But how got it ripped apart like this?"

I cleared my throat. "Well, somepony was a little eager to see what's underneath." Twilight blushed furiously as Rarity looked at her.

"My my, first the screaming and now this, I'm starting to see you in a different light.", Rarity said and smiled towards my marefriend, which darkened the shade of red. "Well I only saw little hints of this in the magazine, I had thought it was part of the dresses, I'm not sure how it looked and functioned as it had been intact. I'm afraid I have to use my magic to press the pieces against your... breasts to see how it fits and works. Would that be okay for both of you?"

I looked at Twilight, she nodded. "Of course, do what is necessary.", I replied.

I removed my top and gave it to Twilight.

"Oh my...", Rarity mumbled.

She cleared her throat. "Well... first I will take some measurements to make sure future bras will fit as well."

A measuring tape floated towards me. She started by taking my size above and below my breasts and did her best not to stare at them while doing it. She wrote it down and then measured my actual breast size.

"Are... are they always like this?", she asked.

"No, it's just a bit cold in here... normally they're not that... pointy."

"Oh good, then a soft fabric will be enough to compensate.", she wrote down the size.

Now the pieces of my bra floated before me, and she used it as a puzzle on my body to put it together. She had to press against my breasts to make it all fit... which didn't help with my... pointy problem.

"I guess it's complete.", Rarity finally announced. "May I suggest a front clasp with a loop on both sides to put your..."

"Fingers?", I asked and wiggled them.

"...a loop on both sides to put your fingers through, this way you should be able to close it on your own... and it's also easier for your lover to open."

Twilight just mumbled something to quiet to understand.

"That's a genius idea," I told her. "I hadn't thought about best ways to use it in my current state."

She seemed to enjoy this compliment and answered: "This bra is beyond hope, but I will make it my top priority to make a few new for you. Any preferences in color, material or ornaments?"

I mused about it. "I guess a white one and a light blue one in a soft fabric..."

"Maybe a black one with lace...", we heard quietly from my marefriend.

I smiled at her suggestion. "Yeah, I guess that would be nice. Say, could you do an additional bra of this black one that would fit Twilight to cover and hold her utters? To see her like that and undress her would be an exciting thing."

Rarity's cheeks flushed, and she coughed. "Now that's an excellent idea for a new line, I will take her measurements as well... if this is okay for you Twilight... Twilight?"

*Drip*

*Drip*