• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,685 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,685

32 Sticky

She stood there...

terrified...

staring at me...

with my panties pressed against her muzzle.

"I... I...", Applejack stuttered.

I didn't know what to think. 'I don't even have the time to deal with this right now. We supposed to be at Fluttershy's cottage soon.'

I just closed the door again. I decided my breath was good enough without brushing my teeth and went downstairs to meet with Twilight.

"You look amazing!" Twilight's voice startled me a bit since my mind was still occupied with what I just saw.

"Thank you, my love.", I answered and kissed her.

"Is everything okay? You look like something is bothering you. Remember you promised me to share your feelings."

"No, everything is fine.", I lied. "I'm just thinking about details for the lab."

I saw Applejack slowly walking down the stairs, her face frightened as hell.

I steered Twilight towards the door before she could look at her. "Let's go to Fluttershy.", I said, while behind her back I vigorously shook my head at Applejack and gestured her to shut up. I saw her relaxing a little bit.

"So AJ, the plan is still to build the rest of the lab tomorrow right?", I asked her.

"Yes, it is."

"Twilight was right...", I said and kissed Twily's cheek. "This really gives me the opportunity to get to know you better. I can't wait to see what I will learn about you tomorrow."

She gulped.

...

We arrived at Fluttershy's cottage right at sunset. Her little house looked even cozier in the warm orange of the last light of the day. Rarity waited before it, a small box wrapped as a present right next to her. "Good evening to all of you.", she greeted us. "Here is the gift you asked me for."

"Oh thank you Rarity.", I replied while I took it. "And you even wrapped it. Thanks so much."

"Pinkie is already inside and tries to guess the occasion.", she rolled her eyes. "She is very silly today."

Smiling we entered the cottage.

Pinkie was in full swing. "You two are secret agents, and you will ask us for help to save Equestria from evil chipmunks?"

"No Pinkie.", Dashie answered.

"You discovered that you are twins who have been separated after birth?"

"What? How could that even... Pinkie just wait a few more moments and we will tell you."

"Ooohhh, but guessing is so much more fun."

"But it starts to get annoying.", Rainbow replied. "Look, everyone is here now, take a seat and we will start any minute."

We all took a seat while Fluttershy nervously fidgeted with her hooves. After a moment Rainbow spoke up: "Fluttershy? You wanted to announce it." She laid her hoof on hers.

"Ah, yes.", Fluttershy said and looked at Dashie. She took several deep breaths. "My dear friends, I so happy to tell you that... Dashie and I will go to the Gala as marefriends. We are a couple." They shared a soft kiss.

A mix of positive comments came from all of us. "Great!" "That's most wonderful news" "I'm so happy for both of you."

"That's great, but I hoped it would be something less obvious.", Pinkie said.

"What do you mean Pinkie?", Rainbow asked.

"Well, she was yearning for you for months now, it had to happen eventually."

Dashie looked surprised at Fluttershy who showed the cutest shade of pink on her face, it matched her mane so well.

"We could have had this for months if I had been more observant?", Rainbow asked.

"You have it now.", I said. "And that is all that counts. I even have a little present for you two for the occasion."

I showed them the little box.

"But I would open it in private.", I added.

"What is it?", Dashie asked curiously.

I got close to her and whispered in her ear: "It's a pink version of the nearly transparent bra I'm wearing right now, custom made to fit for Fluttershy, to hold her beautiful udders against her slender body."

Her iris shrank to the size of a marble while her eyes went wide. Her wings extended so fast and forceful she knocked Applejack’s hat off, who sat next to her. She looked from the box to Fluttershy and back in rapid repetition. Her wings were throbbing hard.

"I thought you might like it.", I said smiling so everyone could hear and sat on my chair again.

"I owe you big time.", she finally was able to say while Applejack picked up her Stetson.

"What is it Dashie?", Fluttershy asked confused.

"I... I show you later.", Dashie stuttered. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her breathing down, I guessed to bring down her wings again, it looked painful how stiff they were right now. We all gave her a moment to relax.

Just as they seemed to soften again, Pinkie had an idea: "Oh right, now that you two are marefriends you can touch each other's udders, that must be so much fun."

Applejack had to stand up again to get her hat as Rainbow got back into a very aroused state.

...

"Never before had I seen Dashie so excited as tonight.", Twilight told me on our way home. "What is in that box?"

"A pink version of what you will wear in a couple of minutes, made to fit Fluttershy."

She stopped walking. "You have... wow. You're such a bad influence on my friends." She gave me a naughty smile. "I like it."

I gave her an eager kiss, and we started to make out right there. While I grabbed her butt cheek with my hand, she used her front hooves to massage my 'Love Pillows' through the fabric of the dress.

"I thought we wanted to use Rarity's present at home.", she reminded me between her moaning.

"Right... let's hurry home, I can't keep my hand of you much longer."

"I can teleport us right in our bedroom from here."

"Then what are we waiting for, do it."

After a flash of light we fell right into our bed. Twilight quickly got up and out of my reach. "I will be back soooon", she teased me while she left the room.

"Be quick or I might bite more then you like tonight."

I was so aroused. I rubbed my body against the bed. "I need to feel you right now.", I groaned.

After what felt like forever to me, the door opened again and my sexy mare entered. Twilight used the door frame to stand on her hind legs and gave me a full view on her sexy new lingerie. It was very exciting for me to see how her hard nipples poked against the elegant fabric. She quickly put up the bubble of silence.

"I want you so bad right now.", I told her and bit my lip. "Come here and get me out of this dress."

She was more than happy to do just that. I stood on the bed while she slowly walked towards me and used her magic to open the back zipper of my dress. Once opened her magic slowly pulled it down, revealing my sexy new bra to her. "Sweet Celestia, what a sight.", she hummed. She used a quick tug to get the dress of me completely.

She climbed up on the bed with me and made sure to brush her body against mine in the process. Standing on her hind legs she reached just to my breasts, and that was just the place she wanted to be.

The next few minutes were a lustful and horny blur.

...

She used her magic to pull the blanket over our bodies.
"I want to sleep like this.", she whispered. "I want to be sticky from our juices and spit, I want my fur to stick to your smooth skin."

"You're my dirty little pony.", I told her and pressed her against me. "I love you forever."