• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,686 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,686

30 Personal

I decided just to pick up the crying pony and bring her inside. As Twilight before Applejack weight only a fraction of what I had expected. After I had put her down on the couch, I carefully brushed aside her mane to see her face again. She had stopped crying, but there were still some tears on her face.

"Hey AJ, we are here for you.", Twilight told her. "You will never be alone. Your friends are always there for you."

"You are still young. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to find someone.", I said. "We are going to the Grand Galloping Gala together. Surely you can find some time in the future to go to places, where you can meet other ponies. We will help you in every way we can. There is no reason to despair."

She wiped the tears from her face. "Sorry you had to see me like this.", she said, her voice still shaky.

"It's okay, everyone's feelings can get overwhelming if we don't share them with the ones we trust. Only days ago Rainbow had to tackle me because I smashed my bloody stump against a tree, again and again."

Applejack looked at me in shock. "I had no idea you had taken it so hard."

"Don't worry, I feel much better now. But the important thing was that Twilight made me promise never to hide my feelings from her again. We all need someone to talk about our fears and darkest feelings. We would like to be that for you."

Twilight nodded in agreement. "We can do this for you. Even when you found your special somepony, we will be still there for you to talk about everything you need to."

Applejack took a few more deep breaths before she started. "It's just... I want somepony in my life too, but since I'm working on the farm all the time, I don't have the time nor the opportunity to meet somepony special. Seeing all these relationships forming right now... I'm jealous. How nice would it be to have stallion or mare helping me on the farm, to take a hot bath together after work and to..." Her face flushed. "Do other stuff."

"There is no reason this couldn't happen.", I answered. "You just need a few opportunities and show you are interested in such things. Many ponies might not be aware you are looking for romance. Is there a way to suggest that to others?"

"A yellow flower in your mane or tail.", Twilight told me.

"Well that's great.", I said. "You are at the market sometimes, if you go there with the yellow flower, the message should spread out quite fast."

AJ's face was bright red again. "That would seem very... needy to others."

"Come on. You might feel embarrassed, but it's just that one time. There might be a lot of ponies interested in you who just don't know there is a chance for them. You are a really strong and independent mare. Some might be scared to ask if they expect a 'No' anyway."

"You could buy your flower from the drama sisters Daisy, Lily, and Rose. If you put it in your mane right there, the whole town will know within minutes.", said Twilight. "These three are the biggest gossip queens ever."

"I thank you for being there for me.", said Applejack. "I will think about what you said and consider trying the flower thing. But let's do why I came here in the first place, let's build this lab." She put her Stetson back on and seemed in a much better mood.

I felt she had to get rid of some of that energy, so I agreed and we left the library to build my lab.

...

Just when we decided to have a break for lunch, Rarity came over levitating a box in front of her.

"Hi, Rarity. What are you having there?", Applejack asked her.

"It's a very special order from Stella and Twilight.", she replied.

"A new dress? For the Gala?"

"Well... I will wear it under my dress, but if Twily and I would wear nothing else than what's inside that box, I think we could cause a riot.", I said laughing.

Rarity blushed, I guess she had imagined it as I said it.

Applejack was clearly confused.

"It's a bit personal, but I can show you if you want to understand.", I suggested to her.

"Nah, it's okay. I don't need to know it."

I took the box from Rarity. "I will pay for it tomorrow, I should have the bits from Celestia by then."

"It's free for you Darling, you gave me the opportunity to make a new kind of clothing that could sell well in the future."

"That's so kind of you Rarity, thank you. Okay, I have an idea for a last minute present, I would love it if you could do that before our meeting tonight. Do you have Fluttershy's measurements?"

I explained to her what I had in mind, and she agreed smiling to make it happen.

"Okay, I'm curious now.", Applejack admitted. "Could I come back on your offer?"

I laughed. "Okay, no problem. Let's eat lunch, and I give you a personal little fashion show of Rarity's new line afterward."

As Rarity turned to leave, Applejack spoke up: "Rarity... Could you... Nah, nothing."

"What is it? You know I'm your friend, I will do anything for you."

AJ looked to the ground. "Could you... help me to pretty myself up for the Gala?"

Rarity's eyes got big and shiny. "Are you asking me for a makeover?" Her smile could rival one of Pinkie's.

"Yeah."

"With pleasure! You will look so pretty and we will have fun doing it." Rarity was so excited while Applejack thanked her silently.

We went inside the library while Rarity left us with a spring in her step to make my present happen.

"Hey Twilight, look what Rarity brought us." I showed her the box.

Twilight showed a little blush. "Good, we can... test it tonight, if you like."

I kissed her. "Of course I want to see you in it. Is it okay if I show AJ after dinner how mine looks and functions? She was curious about the content of the box."

I saw her gulping. "She is one of my best friends, and it's nothing bad about it, of course you can."

"Oh, and we are invited to Fluttershy's cottage at sunset..."

...

Once we had finished lunch, I disappeared upstairs in our bedroom to put on the bra. It was beautiful, and its black color was a nice contrast to the blue trousers I was wearing. To my surprise the fabric was far more revealing than I had expected, it was nearly transparent, and the lace didn't hide very much.
I opened the door a little bit. "Could you come up here Applejack? I think Twilight would get mad at me if I let Spike see this.", I shouted down.

"Don't you come with me?", I heard Applejack ask.

"I could have problems to control myself... I see it tonight anyway.", Twilight answered.

I turned my back to the door and tried to breathe slowly to calm myself down. But my nipples refused to soften.

I heard Applejack enter the room.

'There is nothing to it.', I tried to calm myself again. I slowly turned around.

"Sweet Applesauce!"

"Well, it's called a bra, and I use it to keep the breasts... udders in shape and from moving to much.", I explained. "Applejack? Applejack?"

*Drip*

*Drip*