• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,686 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,686

21 It's science baby

Twilight was reading in the library as I returned. "Hey my love.", she said. "Spike told me you were out for your talk with Dashie."

I sat down in a chair opposite of her and decided to leave certain parts out of my story. "She gave me a lot of stuff to think about. I hadn't expected she could be this serious and to give that good advice."

"What did she tell you?", she asked.

"Well, in short... to concentrate on what I can do, instead of thinking about the things I have lost. She has motivated me to think about my situation in a more positive way."

She laid her book on the table next to her. "I'm impressed what a good influence she can be... when she wants to."

"I think I know what I want to do with my time here.", I told her. "But I need a bit more information first."

She leaned forward. "Okay, ask away."

I looked into all the kinds of books here in the library. There are a lot about 'regular' stuff, quite a lot about magic and a few about physics, but I haven't found a single one about chemistry. Don't you have chemistry here?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by this.", she answered confused.

"Well chemistry tells us what things are made of.", I tried to explain.

"Oh, you mean like an apple containing about 80% water?"

"No, I mean what is the water made of?"

She looked at me like I had gone mad. "It water... It is 100% water."

"I guess with all the things magic can do, you never needed chemistry. What if I told you water is made of two things... two elements, one is very flammable, and the other is necessary for anything to burn."

"Water... can burn? I don't think that makes much sense.", she told me.

I thought a moment about what to say next. "You told me you have electricity, right?"

She nodded. "We use it in the big cities mostly for lighting, in other places like here in Ponyville we still use oil lamps for this."

"If I'm could get some device here that produces electricity, I can prove it to you because there is a way to separate these elements. Of course, things could work different here in Equestria."

She stood up and came close to me, her face only inches away from mine. "You... are saying my... my beautiful marefriend could bring us a whole new kind of science?!"

"You could say it that way.", I confirmed. "...Twilight?" She seemed to be totally spaced out.

*Drip*

*Drip*

"Twilight? Twilight, I think something is leaking."

*Drip*

*Drip*

Her eyes focus on me again. "I need you... in bed right now.", she said with a growl. "I promise, I try to be careful about your arm, I put a forcefield around it, or something..." *Drip* "BUT I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I was surprised by this announcement. I just nodded, and moments later she dragged me up the stairs into her bedroom.

She put up that soundproof bubble we talked about, then she pushed me onto the bed and started to undress me in record time by using her magic. As she had problems with my bra, I wanted to explain it to her, but she just ripped it apart. She was very happy with the new things she found and had a lot of fun exploring them with all her body had to offer. Meanwhile, I found out you could plug a leak just by pushing your tongue inside of it...

...

We laid next to each other, breathing heavy, our faces sticky and our bodies sweating. She used her magic to let the magic bubble disappear, without it, I guessed even Canterlot would have heard her screams.

"I love every single spot of your body.", I told her smiling. "And you taste delicious." I licked my fingers.

"The same is true for you.", she said and sighed pleased.

I pulled her close to me, and we shared a long kiss. "How about sharing a hot bath?", I asked her. "I would like to clean you... everywhere."

"I think this is a great idea. I would like to give your udders a bit more attention as well."

"You know, we call them breasts in my world."

"Breasts or udders, I can understand why Dashie is so into them.", she told me and caressed then softly.
I was lucky she was concentrated on my breasts and didn't saw my face while she said that, or else she could have noticed...
"Mmmhhhh... but we should be careful going to the bathroom, I don't think Spike should see us like this.", I said smiling.

"I got this." She used her magic to open the door a bit. "Spike, please go and tell Rarity we will visit her tomorrow, Stella needs new clothing. You can take some bits and get yourself ice cream afterwards!"

We heard happy sounds from the ground floor and the front door after some seconds.

She grinned. "This will keep him occupied for quite some time."

We went down to the bathroom and started to fill the bathtub.

...

After some more exploration of each other, I laid in the bathtub very relaxed. Twilight's back was against my belly, her head between my breasts and I had put my arm around her.

"I don't think I ever felt so relaxed as in this moment.", she said with a happy sigh.

"I think I would like to build a little lab behind the library, to see if chemistry works the same way in Equestria.", I told her. "Do you think this would be okay?"

"You could use my lab in the cellar, I tried to analyze Pinkie Pies 'Pinkie Sense' down there maybe a month ago. There is even a little electric generator I used to power the analyzer."

"You tried to make sense of Pinkie's behavior?", I asked smiling.

"In particular her Pinkie Sense, it gives her accurate visions of the near future. But I found that 'Pinkius Pieicus' doesn't make sense."

I laughed at that. "I rather have my own lab since I don't know if things react the way the would on earth, I don't want to burn down the library."

"Well, that makes sense. You should ask Applejack to help you build it. She is great at building stuff."

"I will ask her later." I traced my hand down her body. "But let's enjoy the bath a little longer."

She turned her head to kiss me and muffled moans echoed from the bathroom walls.