• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,682 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,682

39 Marefriend

We arrived at the restaurant accompanied by a very nervous Shining Armor. Many tables stood outside in the sun, plenty of ponies sitting around eating lunch or ice cream.

"Hello, I presume you have a reservation?", the waiter asked us.

"Yes, I have made a reservation.", Shining responded. "But we will be four instead of three now."

"This isn't a problem. Please follow me."

He led us to a table only a few steps away. "Please signal me when you are ready to order." He left us while we took our seats.

"It's nice eating outside in the sun.", I said and took the menu. "I hope they have some good stuff without hay."

"They have great pasta here.", Shining responded surprisingly helpful.

I saw a pink unicorn with multicolored mane sneak up at Twilight from behind.
'Wait, is it an alicorn?', I thought surprised. For some reason, I had expected Luna and Celestia to be the only ones.

She put her hooves over Twilight's eyes. "Hello Twilight, who am I?"

Twily face lid up like a Christmas tree. "CADENCE!" She jumped from her seat to face her.

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake.", Twilight began some strange dance.

"Clap your hooves and do a little shake.", both of them finished together, wiggling their butts and started laughing. It was an adorable sight.

"Stella, Stella, this is Cadence. She was my foalsitter when I was a filly.", Twilight introduced us excitedly.

Only now the alicorn seemed to notice me; she had been exclusively focused on Twilight before. "Wow, you look super interesting. Do you have a tail under this dress?"

"Nice to meet you Cadence. No, I don't have any tail. I'm surprised you are an alicorn, I thought Luna and Celestia would be the only ones."

"They are in a way... I was a pegasus when I was little but became and alicorn because of something I did."

"Wow, you changed your race? This world always surprises me."

Twilight interrupted our talk. "The princess of love is your marefriend?", she asked her brother.

He nodded happily.

"The princess of love?", I asked confused.

"It isn't an official title.", she responded. "But some ponies call me that because of the love magic I can do."

"That... sounds dangerous.", I told her.

"Oh no, I don't force anypony together. I usually just use it to remind some bickering couples about their love to end their fighting. But I also sometimes see who is made to be together, and wow your connection is shining brightly as the sun, I never saw something like this before..."

"Yes, she is my marefriend.", Twilight stated and kissed me. "Isn't she great?"

"She certainly is something special, and you were made for each other.", Cadence replied.

They both sat on our table. "Maybe we should order first. We have enough time to chat while we are waiting.", Shining's marefriend suggested.

We all agreed and looked at the menu. Once we had found something we liked, we signaled the waiter and he took our orders. I had decided on stuffed pasta with a cheese sauce.

"It looks like you lost a part of your right hoof.", Cadence stated. I hadn't expected the 'Princess of Love' to be this direct, but I liked direct characters.

I started with a quick classification as I pointed with my stump on different parts of my arm. "Arm. Hand. Fingers." I wiggled my fingers at the end.

"I love her fingers...", I heard Twily mumble. Judging from the grin that appeared temporary on Cadence face, she had heard it too.

"It happened when I closed the portal to my world.", I started. "It had to be done to protect Equestria from our kind, some of us would have used violence and weapons to extract all resources from this world... and you wouldn't be able to stop them. I went back to my world a final time to close it. I used a time delay that would give me the opportunity to get back before it closed forever... to be with Twilight. But my boss noticed and beat me up real bad, only the thought of protecting Twilight and getting back to her kept me conscious. I used all the power I had left to jump through the portal, but he held on to my hand and tried to pull me back, then the portal closed and cut my hand off. Twilight found me and brought me to the hospital." I ran my fingers over my stump and looked to the ground.

"I had no idea.", Shining Armor mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

When I looked up, I saw tears in Cadence eyes.

"Well, that killed the mood.", I said. "Let's talk about something else. Cadence, is the 'princess of love' also an expert in making love?"

"Stella!", Twilight shouted.

"No, it's okay.", she said laughing. "I was quite direct in my questions. She can do the same. I say that I tried out a few things and read about much more. Is there a reason you ask?"

"I have a question about stallions. You know, we have horses and ponies on my planet too, but they are quite different. I saw pictures of them in their aroused state, and they never would fit with a mare here, but I only have one mare as a reference."

Twilight hit me with her hoof, her face crimson red.

"What?", I asked. "It is a strictly scientific question. You should understand this. There is no reason to be ashamed. How about you Shining Armor? Do you think I should change the topic to something else Cadence might find interesting?" I gave him a big smile, and he seemed to understand immediately.

"No... No, of course not. We are all adult ponies... beings." He tried to be as natural as possible and failed big time.

Cadence seemed to be a bit confused by him, but she leaned closer to me. "How big are we talking about?"

I used my hand and my stump to show about 18 inches. "And about as thick as my arm.", I added.

It was silent for the next few seconds; Cadence was drooling a bit. "Fuck.", she finally stated and wiped her mouth. "I don't think I could fit... I mean... I don't think any mare could fit such a thing inside her. Well, Celestia is a lot bigger than any other mare, but even her..."

Twilight looked like she was about to faint as Cadence talked about the sun princess having sex.

"Well, then how big is a stallion's penis here? For example Shining's penis?", I asked. He didn't look happy about that, but I couldn't care less.

"About this size, and this thick.", Cadence show me, I was surprised she would tell me just like that.

"Aaah, that's kind of cute.", I said grinning. "That is so much easier for you than such a giant thing."

Her eyes got a bit misty as she seemed to imagine something while Shining's eyes looked like they were made out of fire.

The waiter arrived with our food and drinks, all levitating next to him. While he put everything on the table, I leaned to Twilight's brother and whispered: "We're even."

Author's Note:

This comic may have giving me ideas :pinkiegasp: