• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 1,269 Views, 35 Comments

Five Nights at Nightmare's - Luna Bruce



Can the person who got hired to be a night guard survive five nights at Nightmare's?

  • ...
4
 35
 1,269

Christmas Chapter: A Christmas at Nightmare's

December 25th, 2017, 1 AM

Nightmare Moon sighed. She was standing in her usual position on the Show Stage. On both sides of her were Discord and Queen Chrysalis which were both turned off. They didn't bother to fix them roaming at night and so they'd still walk around at midnight. It was Christmas. The time of year of which Nightmare Moon, or who she was when she was alive, enjoyed. She would always celebrate it with her parents and with her sister. Every year except for that year.

She held back tears while remembering her previous Christmases. She then silently walked down the stairs closest to the Show Stage Cam 1, but when she made it down the stairs she heard footsteps heading towards her direction. "Huh?" Nightmare Moon said more to herself then whoever was walking towards her.

For some reason they didn't hire another night guard since Nightmare Moon's closed after an "incident" that Nightmare Moon caused so it couldn't have been a new night guard. Nightmare Moon's eyes adjusted to the darkness around her and saw the silhouette of the Animatronic that stopped a few feet in front of her.

"It's okay. It's me." The silhouette spoke in a demonic, deep, and a little bit girl-like voice. Nightmare Moon immediately recognized the voice that belonged to her sister, or what was left of her.

"I was going to go to your hideout and talk to you." Nightmare Moon said. "And I was going to talk to you too. I suppose that's because we were sisters." King Sombra said. "Maybe. I wanted to talk to you about-" Nightmare Moon said before- "Christmas." They both said in unison. The two of them looked at each other and giggled. "Me too. It's just that mom and dad don't know where we are. They can't get us presents. We're forced to stay here." With that, King Sombra started to sob.

"He" was right. Their souls were forever trapped in robots, forced to preform even though no one came. They were separated from their family and friends. Also, they couldn't leave the building to play in the snow. They were trapped. At this realization, She wiped Sombra's tears which was the blood that leaked from the corpse that hid inside him.

"Follow me. I have something to show you." With that Nightmare Moon walked towards the Dining Aria while King Sombra followed behind her. They stopped at the table closest to the stage. "Why did you ask me to follow you here?" Sombra asked with curiosity and disbelief. Right after he said that, Nightmare Moon pulled out a plushie of Nightmare Moon from under the table.

"Remember when we got lured into "that room"?" Nightmare Moon asked Sombra. "Yeah, but-" King Sombra was cut off by Nightmare Moon's next sentence. "Well, my Plush version of Nightmare Moon fell off the table when we left and somehow got underneath the table." Nightmare Moon then added: "Our first night here was basically us exploring. During that night, I found this. Thus, I kept it here for safe keeping."

With this new information, King Sombra had a new question. "Why are you showing me this now?" Nightmare Moon smiled at King Sombra as she wrapped her right Animatronic wing around "him". "I still love you, and after seeing you distraught like that, made me remember that. And to answer your question, this is my Christmas present to you. This is to remind you that we will get our revenge. I'm still here to comfort you, and most importantly, that I still love you. Also remember that no matter how far away I may be, I'll still love you."

With that, Nightmare Moon put the plushie in King Sombra's right hoof, and he accepted the gift. "Thank you. Emi?" Sombra asked Nightmare Moon after wiping a tear from one of his eyes. "What?" Nightmare Moon responded. "I-I love you too." And with that Nightmare Moon and King Sombra both hugged each other tightly while venting until the other Animatronics had awoken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Caitlynn? Do you like it?"

"*Gasp* I got a King Sombra plushie! Thank you, Emily!"

"Your welcome, Cait."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End...

Also, Happy Hearth's Warming!!!

:raritywink:

Author's Note:

Fun fact: This chapter was inspired by this song:

:raritywink:

Comments ( 9 )

Even in death, the children's souls celebrate christmas:yay: how nice:pinkiehappy:

7818932 In this reality, they're teens, but they ARE sorta still children though. :trollestia: I also tried to add some emotions to it.:pinkiecrazy: Did I succeed? :twilightsheepish:

7819531 more then that, you perfected it

7819538 Thanks. :twilightsmile: My original storyline was that they were throwing a Christmas party. The reasons why I chanced it was because: 1. The pacing was all wrong 2. It was cliche 3. The way it was presented was a little bit like a cheesy G.3 FNAF parody fanfic. :facehoof:

7819562 Thanks. You should refresh the page and read the author's note. :trollestia: (If you haven't already:twilightblush:)

This is a step up in terms of...Well, everything! You did a wonderful job! Merry Christmas!

7819606 Thank you.:twilightblush: Merry Christmas to you too.:yay:

Before I read it, what is the Dark tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

Login or register to comment