• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 1,075 Views, 3 Comments

Motherly Scootaloo: Tick Tock Goes The Clock, Even For A Mother - HylianWolfMage553



Remember when Motherly Scootaloo almost died in the Everfree? What if some other doctor found her?

  • ...
 3
 1,075

Chapter 2: We Have To Go Back

(Derpy Hooves' POV)
I entered the TARDIS alongside the doctor and Tick Tock while holding the infant. We all breathed a sigh of relief as the TARDIS started up on her own since she sensed her doctor in danger. The ride was smooth for the most part but I saw Tick Tock glaring at the doctor and I know he was mad. When we got to the Ponyville of our dimension I could sense Tick Tock was going to yell at the doctor. He didn't, he just said "I'm going for a walk, I'll catch up sooner or later." and walked away. I chased after him while still holding the foal. After a while I found him sitting by a tree facing the sunset.

I sat next to him and said "Is something wrong?" He just sighed. I placed my hoof on his shoulder and looked at the infant.

"I know you want to go back to give the infant to his real family but the doctor told me that the TARDIS has a mind of her own. If she thinks the doctor is in danger she'll take him to another dimension to keep him safe."

Tick Tock made no expression but I could tell he was trying to smile as he said "So she cares for him? That makes sense considering we already met a free thinking A.I, granted one based off the creator but still." at first I was confused but then I remembered the griffin we met. the doctor says he'll find a way to save him but I'm not sure it could be possible.

I smiled and told Tick Tock "We'll just have to wait a day or so before we can return to the infant's home dimension. Until then this infant needs us." I nuzzled the infant who let out a cute babble. I then handed the infant to Tick Tock. He seemed out of his element at first but then I saw in his eyes he had connected with the infant. Both of them were very young when they were taken from their families and Tick Tock wanted the infant to have the family he never had. I then realized we forgot to give the infant a name and said "so what should we name him? Or do we just call him the infant the entire time?" I read the emotion in his eyes: he already picked a name for the child.

His eyes twinkled as he said "I think we should name him Lightwing the second. After my brother." I was surprised. Lightwing had hurt Tick Tock emotionally so to see Tick Tock name a child after his late brother was a sign he had forgiven Lightwing. We headed back to the TARDIS and we met up with the doctor. We fed Lightwing the second and placed him in a crib the doctor bought and decided to head to bed. I went to sleep knowing tomorrow would be a busy day.

Author's Note:

A rather cute chapter. I decided after the emotion fest of the last chapter I would include a cute chapter to calm the readers. I felt Tick Tock naming the infant after his brother would be a symbolic form of forgiveness for what happened. Hope you enjoy. But before you go. You have to decide what happens next. Which dimension should I set the next chapter in, The Motherly Scootaloo Dimension, or The Doctor Whooves and Assistant Dimension. Your choice will affect how the story plays out. I will tally all the comments and decide based off the comments. choose wisely.

Comments ( 3 )

keep on this it is actualy intresting

Why doesn't this story have a gore tag?

well the gore isn't a major part of the story so I didn't want to give readers the wrong impression by putting the gore tag on the story. Sadly when people see the gore tag they expect every chapter to be a gorefest and I didn't want people to think that of my story.

Login or register to comment