• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 1,075 Views, 3 Comments

Motherly Scootaloo: Tick Tock Goes The Clock, Even For A Mother - HylianWolfMage553



Remember when Motherly Scootaloo almost died in the Everfree? What if some other doctor found her?

  • ...
 3
 1,075

Chapter 1: Don't Take My Son!

(Scootaloo's POV)

Blood, so much blood and all of it is mine. My son lies crying before me as I drift in and out of sleep. Should've known trying to run while healing from a C-section was a bad idea, now I'm going to die alone and my son will never know me. I hear a strange noise, my vision blurs and finally blackens as I hear a voice speak in a worried tone.

"Tick Tock, grab the infant. Derpy, check her pulse." The stallion who said it seemed to be mature. I felt a touch on my hoof and someone resting their head against it. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. After five minute I heard soft weeping. I felt soft blows against my chest as I heard a mare begin crying

"No, you can't die. You have a son to take care of. He needs you. You can't leave him now." I realized that the mare had detected no pulse or heartbeat. The soft blows continued as I tried to open my eyes but something wouldn't let me. Suddenly I felt the blows stop as I heard another stallion speak.

"Derpy, she's gone. There is nothing you can do for her now. We should find her relatives so her son will at least be with family." Suddenly I felt magic surround me as I felt all my wounds heal and I felt my hair twist into a fancy hairstyle.

"It is a tradition for a unicorn to prepare a body for burial in Neighers. often with a removal of external wounds and a fancy hairstyle. But since she was found by a general's son..." I heard loud hoofsteps, a door slam and then about a half an hour later the door reopened and more hoofsteps followed by out of breath panting.

"It's a ceremonial burial blanket to shield the body from evil spirits and a letter of condolence to the relatives closed with a family crest wax seal." he spoke as I felt the blanket cover me. I heard my son crying and I wanted to wake up and hold him but something prevented me from doing so. Suddenly I heard a howl of a timber wolf and I realized they had been attracted to my blood.

"HEAD TO THE TARDIS NOW" I heard one of the stallions shout.

"But what about finding the foal's family?" I heard the other stallion ask.

"NO TIME! TARDIS NOW!" I heard the first stallion shout. I heard the door slam and the same noise as before. then I heard pawsteps as timber wolves surrounded me. I laid completely still until I heard a voice shout.

"LEAVE SCOOTALOO ALONE!" Sandy came to my rescue. I didn't see the battle but I heard the timber wolves yelp and run so she beat them into running away. I heard ponies shouting but it began to be muffled as I faded into deep slumber. I wonder if those three took my son. please I want my son back. don't take my son!

Author's Note:

First chapter. Hope this is enjoyable so far. This idea has been in my head for a while now.