• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,740 Views, 20 Comments

Famous in Ponyville - Dr. Lemons



A Brony wakes up one day in Equestria, and finds out there is a show based off him and his friends.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,740

Episode 2: The Electric Boogaloo Part 1

Tony let out a sigh, Fred was actually gonna do it. He didn’t know whether or not to be happy for his friend, on one hand, Fred was getting ahead of him romantically, but on the other, he was proud, almost like a father watching his son grow up.

“Hey Fred, you know what’d be cool? If your confession was a serenade. That’d be epic.” Tony said to his mild-mannered friend over the lunch table.

Tony had never seen this coming, he never thought about Fred liking girls, especially Brad’s sister! Currently, Brad was blissfully unaware of Fred’s 'feelings', and so was Tony up until a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome! You should do it!" Tyler agreed.

Tony had suggested that as a joke, Fred, being who he is, would never do it.

"Hm, that does sound cool, I'll try it." Fred mumbled.

"Wat." was all Tony could say.

__________________________________________

Fred sat down at his computer, he had to find the perfect song to express his feelings. He got on YouTube and looked up "love songs", but none of the titles particularly jumped out at him, that is until he found THAT one. He spent the rest of the night learning the lyrics and practicing the song. This would capture Angel's heart for sure.

By Friday, Fred was ready, he was certain that he had the song down and was ready to sing it for her when night comes. This would take all of his confidence to do.

__________________________________________

The night is cold, Fred regrets not bringing his trademark jacket. He felt as if he was standing on the edge of a cliff, he wants to jump off, but once he does, there will be no turning back. With almost every ounce of his brain telling him not to do it, his heart made him hit the play button on the boombox.

3 minutes and 33 seconds later, the song ended and Fred was tired. Fred quickly broke out of the trance he was in while singing and remembered where he was. The only reaction he got was a light turning on, but it turned back off rather fast. With his heart heavy, Fred went home.

__________________________________________

Tyler woke up, bright and early on Monday morning, he couldn't wait to hear how the serenade worked! There is no way Fred could have been turned down! Tyler hopped onto his regular seat of the bus next to Fred, but he wasn't there! Tyler wondered where his close friend could have gone to, but then realized he must be sick! Tyler looked around the bus, trying to spot Tony and Brad. When he saw them he noticed, not only Tony's still looking deathly tired, but Brad looked angry. Tyler wondered why while the bus started to drive away.

__________________________________________

Brad was furious. Though Tony didn't mind, because it kept his mind off sleeping for a little while.

Ever since traveling to Equestria last Wednesday , Tony has been avoiding sleep as much as possible. He has been doing everything to keep himself up, from drinking coffee to taking medication. Tony can't keep going back to Equestria every other day, his parents are already suspicious enough after the last incident!

Tony was tuning out most of Brad's rantings, but he caught a few keywords like "kept me up all night" (hah!), "horrible voice", and "rick-roll". From that Tony was able to assume that Fred actually followed through with the serenade,and it still seems like Brad has no clue whatsoever. It's funny how can be so perceptive and clueless at the same time.

After Brad confronted Tony about going to Equestria, he was full of questions, "How did you get there?", "Why you?", "Do they look like they do in the show?", "Is Rainbow Dash as sexy as she is in the show?". Tony answered the questions the best he could (always excluding the last one). Tony also got Brad to swear never to say anything about the Equestria visit to anyone, he didn't want people to think they were creepy or insane. Brad thought the fact of going to Equestria was awesome, any brony would, and said he would try and help cover it up if Tony went back again. Eventually, Brad found something else to occupy his attention, probably the whole serenade thing.

The bus pulled up at the school and cut Brad's rant short. Tony was on his last legs, it was going to be very difficult to get into the school, the longest he has stayed up was up to 3 AM, but 5 days? He didn't know how much longer he could last until fainting. He stumbled over to his first class and sat down, this will be a long day.

__________________________________________

Tyler got off the bus and went to his locker, still hoping to see Fred show up late, but Tyler still couldn't find him. He shut his locker and started to walk back to class until he felt a tentative tap on his back. Tyler jumped, this must be Fred, so he turned around and asked, "Hey Fred! How did the serenade go?" Tyler was immediately disappointed, it wasn't Fred, but Brad's sister, Angel.

"Oh, you knew about that?" she asked shyly, "Do you know who did it?"

Tyler froze, he didn't know what to tell her. Should I tell her it was Fred, or should I LIE!?, he thought, No, lying is wrong. "Um, yes," Tyler whispered uncharacteristically, "It was Fred..."

__________________________________________

Fred heard the doorbell ring, but he ignored it and went back to feeling bad for himself. The doorbell ringed again, but he continued to ignore it. Then, the doorbell rang again, and again, and again, and it wouldn't stop. Fred got up, he couldn't hear his own self-pity, he went to the door and opened it. "SHUT-," Fred just then realized who was at the door, it was Angel. She looked up at him and said, "Yes."

__________________________________________

Twilight turned off the TV as the credits rolled, and Tony, looking more refreshed than ever, stood up. He looked at Twilight and said, "Well that was unnecessarily girly."

Comments ( 4 )

The Fourth Wall is now the Fourth Window.

1044584
Possibly my new favorite comment (Sorry guy w/ tap dancing Jesus)

1063179 Why thank you good sir!

Login or register to comment