• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 1,739 Views, 20 Comments

Famous in Ponyville - Dr. Lemons



A Brony wakes up one day in Equestria, and finds out there is a show based off him and his friends.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,739

Episode 1: The Long Intro Part 1

"Snap out of it Brad! You're scaring people!" Tony shouted, trying all he can to help his classmate come to his senses. Instead, all he could do is moan and continue his rampage through the small town with Tony trailing behind him frantically apologizing to the people Brad attacked.

Meanwhile, Fred and Tyler were frantically searching the dusty books of the library to find a way to break the trance put on Brad by the forest gypsy. "Hey Fred! I think I found it!" Tyler yelled to his friend who was a few shelves away. The librarian gave Tyler a death-stare and shushed him while Fred shuffled over to the yellowed book.

"In the forest deep,
A witch lives in a forgotten keep.

Her soul dead, and her heart cold.
If you're caught, you'll be hers, or so I'm told.

Her evil deeds are your command.
Your trespass causes this reprimand.

The only cure for the trance to end,
is the saving call of his friend."
- Anonymous, 1902

"That's kinda cheesy, but I guess it could work..." Fred mumbled, as Tyler ripped the page out (while the librarian wasn't looking). "Hurry, we need to get this to Tony," Tyler said already halfway to the door.

Brad, still in his trance, kept on his rampage through town with Tony on his tail, behind him and were Fred and Tyler trying desperately to get his attention.
"Tony! Wait up!" Tyler called out to his friend.
"I would but we need to stop Brad!" Tony yelled back.
"But we found the answer!"
Tony stopped abruptly, nearly falling over in the process.
"What!? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Tony sighed, his adrenaline rush ending.

__________________________________________

Tony, Fred, and Tyler huddled into a circle in their hideout (built when they first met in elementary school).
"What seriously? I've been yelling at him all day!" Tony said angrily.
"Well technically we aren't his friends..." Fred mumbled.
"Yeah Fred's got a point, he was just following us when we went into the Neverfree Forest, too bad he was too slow to escape that gypsy witch lady." Tyler said.
"So how will we get him to stop then?" Fred asked.
"Hmm... I dunno." Tyler said.
They all sat and thought about how to free Brad.
"Okay, I have a plan. First, we're gonna need 3 air horns, an large stick, and a whole lot of rope..." Tony said, then leaned in and unveiled his plot.

__________________________________________

The day's light was beginning to dim as Brad's rampage was beginning to reach the edge of town. The streets were mostly deserted, because of people hiding in their houses. Their hopes laid with the small group of teenage boys setting their plans in action.

Brad shambled down the street, banging on doors, knocking over trashcans and other things not nailed down. He heard a sharp, loud sound just out of his field of vision and turned and started following it. Another sharp and loud sound came, but he still couldn't see where it was coming from, but he followed it nonetheless. The sounds kept popping up and he kept following them, it was almost as if they were leading him somewhere. Suddenly, he heard a loud crack and everything went black.

__________________________________________

"-ad"

Brad had a splitting head-ache.
"Brad."

He also felt uncomfortable, it was as if he were tied up.
"Brad."

He tried stretching. It didn't work, he really was tied up!
"Brad!"

Finally, Brad opened his eyes. He look around, all of the Gang were staring at him, as if he was insane.
"Is he okay?" he heard Tyler ask.
"Oh dang, what happened?"

__________________________________________

Tony sighed. That was another long day spent on saving the town. He is the town hero yet again, it'd be cool if it didn't happen every other freaking day. But that's why he enjoys watching FiM, he actually connects with the characters. Seeing their crazy misadventures makes him feel more fond about his own. Speaking of FiM, there was a new episode today! He hurriedly turned on his TV just as the theme song ended. (success)

This episode was strange, the Cutie Mark Crusaders found a popular TV star knocked out on the ground near Sweet Apple Acres, but that star was a human. The human look confused and freaked out a bit when he woke up, but it seemed like he knew the people there. It was really strange, but he couldn't wait to see the rage erupting from the fans online, it'll be hilarious. He yawned, this could be finished tomorrow. Town heroes need sleep. Tony shut off the TV and laid down onto his bed and fell immediately into a deep sleep.

__________________________________________

The first thing Tony noticed when he woke up was bright colors. It looked nothing like his room, where exactly was he? The next thing he saw was three tiny and similarly brightly colored fillies standing over him. Tony pinched him self. He really was awake. Tony didn't want to believe it but the three fillies confirmed it, he was in Equestria. How the hell he got here, he had no idea, but he was there and as it'd seem this situation was very familiar. The realization hit him, he was in the exact episode he was just watching! With that knowledge in hand, he proceeded to flip out.

"Do you think it's really him?" a high pitched voice that had the cutest southern accent asked.

"Who else could it be?" another high pitched voice joined in, this one sounded a little tomboyish.

"This is.... REALLY COOL!" a third, squeaky, voice pitched in.

Tony didn't know whether to be happy or scared. He was in the place thousands of guys would kill to be at, Equestria! But on the other hand, how did he get here? What about his friends, his family? And if he remembered correctly, he was a TV star? Tony settled for a neutral reaction and stood up, towering high over the tiny fillies.

"WOOAAHH! He's so, so BIG!" Sweetiebelle squeaked. (Tony could practically hear the snickering of the less mature audience.)

"Yes My Little Ponies (lololololol), now could you kind little fillies bring me to Twilight Sparkle?" Tony said in his most suave voice.

"Sure! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS BODYGUARDS!" the fillies shouted in unison.

__________________________________________

Eventually, Tony made it to Ponyville. But, as he walked through the crowds, the normal hustle and bustle of the town was reduced to quiet whispers and murmurs with the occasional quick glance towards Tony.

"What is THAT!?"

"Stay away maybe it won't hurt you."

"Mommy is that Tony?"

"Don't be silly, that's just a show."

"MAI WAIFU."
Disregarding that last remark he heard, it sounds like Ponyville is a pretty hostile place.

"Here we are!" Applebloom shouted up at Tony. Tony was surprised that he was already there, because he was too focused on the crowd (and the entire fan base's crushed dreams of a nice Ponyville).

Tony waved goodbye to the three fillies and walked into the tree house.

CLUNCK

He should have ducked.

__________________________________________

"No need to knock on the door, just come right in!" Tony heard a voice in another room say.
"Gee, thanks for the hospitality," Tony said under his breath while he walked over to a small chair (that obviously wasn't made for humans) over by a small table. "Hey, Twilight! (hehe) I need help researching a certain subject..."

"I don't recognize your voice, are you a new pony in town?" he heard from the other room again.
"Yeah, you could say I'm very new in town... "

Tony heard a clopping noise (HARHARHAR) coming towards the room while Twilight yelled back, "I don't understand you're being very cryptic... EEEEEP!"