• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 638 Views, 3 Comments

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash's Pointless and Retarded Adventure - AlucardTheShadow



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie find a remote that is discovered to have the ability to send them to alternate universes. Stupidity ensues.

  • ...
9
 3
 638

Go-Go Gadget... HORSES?!

The bright flash of light dissipated from Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash's vision allowing them to take a look around at their next location. What they saw raised a question from Pinkie.

"Dashie... Did we go to Manehattan?" Rainbow Dash could only respond with a shaking head at an unsure pace. They were in a large rural city of some sorts. Commercial buildings left and right, in between was a large long line of tarmac where strange looking metal objects rolled over instead of carriages. Most of the buildings in the horizon where taller than the two mares could imagine, Rainbow Dash was opting to scale the tall architecture but both her and the pink pony's thoughts were interrupted by a sound that was reminiscent of an explosion.

Wait... that was an explosion!

Suddenly, on the far side of the road, a person glided across the road in what looked like roller-skates. Like the Nerd, he was a human but with many differences. He wore a long grey trench coat with a matching hat, blue trousers underneath and brown shoes. His hair was black and his nose was oval and plump. That was not all that the two ponies saw that was unusual as the person was being chased by a metallic creature that flew through the air with rockets on it's back. It spoke out to the human in a raspy, robotic voice.

"SURRENDER. GADGET. DR. CLAW. DEMANDS. YOU. TO. COME. QUIETLY!"

"You'll never catch me, you bucket of bolts!" The person yelled back as he made a fighting stance.

"Go-Go Gadget..." The human began when his blind spot saw a bit of pink, making him turn to see Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

"...HORSES?!" Being distracted from the surprising sight had given the metal beast enough time to swoop down and prepare an attack on the human. Out of instinct however, Rainbow Dash rushed into the scene and kicked the creature with a forehoof making it stumble to the ground.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away. An entity was observing the entire scene with anger. It yelled furiously in a growling demonic tone.

"Gah! What are those stupid things doing?! Get them out of the way and capture Gadget you worthless pile of junk!"

Back at the city, Rainbow Dash glared at the metal being who glared back. Pinkie Pie and the human watched in astonishment at the intense stare down. The deafening soon being replaced by a voice.

"Uncle Gadget!" The human turned to see another human coming his way. It appeared to be a little girl with yellow ponytails and a dog could be seen running aside her.

"Penny! Just in time!" Gadget said before looking back at the scene.

"OUT. OF. MY. WAY. ALIEN. HORSE. INSPECTOR. GADGET. IS. CLAW'S. PROPERTY!" The robot threatened, but Rainbow Dash was not even the least intimidated.

"You ain't capturing anybody, buster!" Rainbow scowled as she burst into the air, reading to kick some robot ass.

The others watched intently at the whole action, Rainbow Dash was practically outnumbering the metal thing effortlessly thanks to her speed and dented the robot's shell deeper and deeper with every punch and kick, but what she hadn't realised was that the robot had one trick up it's sleeve. Rainbow Dash charged at the metal being once more, preparing for a final blow but was suddenly blinded when the robot sprayed an odd liquid out of it's body, covering Rainbow Dash's eyes. The Pegasus darted around in panic, searching for a way to get the gunk off her face.

"Dashie!" Pinkie cried out in horror, that was when the trench coat man stepped forward in front of Pinkie and shot the robot a cold stare.

"That's no way treat an innocent animal! Go-Go Gadget Helicopter!" Just as he said those 'magic words', a propeller popped out of his hat along with two handle bars. He grabbed hold of them and looked back at Pinkie.

"Hop on, little horse!" The pink pony figured that there would be no time to argue so she obeyed and jumped onto the man's back.

"Penny, find someplace safe to hide and see if you can hack into the robot's main system!" The man said to the little girl.

"Gotcha, Uncle Gadget!" Penny obeyed as she and the dog ran into a nearby alley and dived behind a dumpster, she took out a small blue device and started to type on it's keypad.

With the use of his helicopter, the man was soon enough in the sky, almost at level with the robot who turned to see him and the pink pony and set into pursuit. The man dodged the robot's charge attack and flew over to the still struggling Rainbow Dash. He dug into his pocket and rubbed it onto Dashie's face which of course managed to clean off the gunk out of her eyes. Rainbow looked around to check her vision was still working and looked at the man with a smile.

"Thanks, man!"

"Mr. Gadget, look out!" Pinkie called out, pointing to the robot who was now charging straight at the three. Rainbow Dash dived straight at it, prepared to dodge the next spray of the strange liquid and hind hoofed it in the torso. That was when it's visor eyes began to flash rapidly in colours as if it were malfunctioning.

"Uncle Gadget, I've managed to hack the robot's life system. It should be no problem now!" They heard Penny from below.

The three smiled and gave a determined stare at the still glitching robot, it was no doubt open and helpless against any more attacks. Rainbow Dash puffed out her chest and charged for the final blow.

A rapturous explosion filled the area as the severely destroyed metal being was flung into the sky, courtesy of Rainbow Dash's hind kick. It screamed in a defeated tone.

"LOOKS. LIKE. TEAM. CLAW'S. BLASTING. OFF. AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN!" The voice trailed off as the metal being was propelled into the horizon until it soon disappeared into the atmosphere.

Rainbow Dash flew back down to the ground with the man following behind, Pinkie hopped off as she and Rainbow Dash looked at the man with a warm smile who returned the expression with Penny and the dog.

"Thanks for the help, little ones! How can we ever repay you?" The man said, the ponies' smiles grew larger.

"All that's needed is for you to never forget me, the awesome Rainbow Dash!" The Pegasus chimed, hovering in the air. Everyone shared a hearty laugh as Pinkie spoke.

"I wish we could stay with you guys, but we gotta go home!" The pony said, the gave an understanding nod.

"Well, if you ever need help! Feel free to call me, Inspector Gadget!" The man retorted, giving the ponies a small white card with his name and phone number.

"See ya, Gadget!" Rainbow Dash said with a chuckle. Gadget waved, putting a hand on Penny's shoulder.

With their good work done here, the two ponies retrieved the device and disappeared into another dimension.

A low growled threat emanated from the being that watched the whole scene with pure boiling hatred.

"I'll get you next time, Gadget!"

"NEXT TIME!!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment