• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 835 Views, 49 Comments

God, This Sucks. - pinky102368



"God, this sucks" --every single reader of this fan fiction. This is a parody/satire fan fiction. It is supposed to be bad. Twilight turns out to be Princess Luna's daughter.

  • ...
10
 49
 835

Dank Memes

"Now why the fuck should I do what you want?"

"Because this is a bad fanfic, and every bad fanfic needs the popular background character in it somewhere."

Derpy roled her eyes. "Fine." the n she bit out of her muffin.

Now Derpy joined the group in searching for the kidnapped fillies. They ended up looking all ovef Equestria, yet couldn't find them! Where could they be?

"How about we look in the Everfree forest, because that couldn't possibly be part of Equestria!" Night Wind exclaimed.

"ok." Both Luna and Twilight and Derpy said a t the same time. Then the group made their way to the Everfree Forest.

Luna shivered. "This place is creepy..." She went close into the comfort of Night Wind, because as we all know, all mares need a dude to keep any sense of security!

"OF course it's creepy! I mean, this is the Everfree Forest!" Twilight exclaimed. "Magic goes craxy here!"

Night Wind chuckled. "Relax, kiddo. We're just going to be here for a few minutes. I can't imagine any villain taking innocent fillies into the Everfree forest for no reason."

he ponies adventured in the Ever Free foresat.

"Dis feels like the time me and my friends went into this forest to fin tthe elemoonts!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Yes, it does feel liek dat time...when you found the elemoonts..." Luna was lost in thought as she uttered these words.

All of a sudden, a strange creature on two legs burst out of trees! "LOOK AT THIS NET!" He exclaimed!

The ponies gasped! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They screamed~!

All of a sudden Night Wind burst in front of his girlfriend and daughter with a sword and stabbed the hell out of the creature. "Yay!" he exclaimed after the creature (it's a human lol!!!!!!11!1) lay down dead on the floor with a pool of blood.

"HOW COULD YOU MURDER SOMEONE?! HARAMBE DIDN'T DIE FOR YOU TO GO AND MURDER SOMEONE!" Luna shouted.

"I'm so sorry dear, I had to do what I had to do to protect you!"

"NO! YOU MURDERED SOMEINE! Y OU MURDEREDR!" Then the princess ran off into the forest.

"OH NOOOOOOO!" Nigh Wind cried out as he chaseda da d after his girlfeird.

All of a seudun some1 sneaked up behind Night Wind...it was a human about to say very plot-relevant stuff...he screamed...

"AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CEEEEEEENAAAAAAAA"

Author's Note:

WAHAT WILL HAPPEN??!!!
Aslo sory for the realdlaky short chapter and long wati, i wsa 2 busy failing school ,lel
--Parody102368

I write these chapters at midnight. So, most of the spelling mistakes are actually real that I didn't bother to go back and change because...you know, it's a trollfic. So I wrote this much months ago, put it down, and then finally came back to it to post today. That's why it's really short.
You can't really write long chapters inspired by this shit.
--Pinky102368

Comments ( 11 )

Still don't understand how memes can be moist.

Yo Dawg, that Maymay was pretty stanky ✓™ HD 2.8 remix.

I'm actually really enjoying this.

8104077
The world may never know.

8106704
I'm glad you are. :pinkiecrazy:

8373123
Yes, yes it does.

8524277

...But, it sucks in a good way...

8525215
...than I've succeeded. I might write and post the next chapter later tonight.

8525222
Take your time, there is no rush. Just as long as the stories you write are not completely abandoned.

8525222
Take your time, there is no rush. Just as long as the stories you write are not completely abandoned.

8525263
Well, the thing is my "strategy" for writing this one is staying up late and then writing if I can't sleep. It's hard to make this stuff up when I'm not tired as hell. But thank you for the kind words.

Login or register to comment