• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 791 Views, 9 Comments

Socially Awkward - PegasusDash



Fluttershy learns to control her social anxiety through the help of a special somepony.

  • ...
4
 9
 791

1 month later

1 MONTH LATER

"Oh Rainbow... I don't feel a bit nervous! Dating you has made me feel so much more confident!"

Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Aw, glad I could help. Who wouldn't want to help somepony as cute as you?"

Fluttershy giggled. The crowd of ponies didn't bother her one bit. She blushed. "Well, I'll go get some more carrots for Angel."

She walked up to the Carrot stand, tall and proud.

"Hello, Carrot Top!"

"Fluttershy! How have you been? You seem a lot more confident than last time I saw you!"

"Oh, yes, Rainbow Dash over there has been helping me get control of my fears. She's nice like that. I love her."

"Ha ha, well, what would you like, then?"

"A large bunch, please."

"That'll be three Bits."

Fluttershy put the money onto the bench and Carrot Top handed her the bunch of carrots.

"Thanks! Have a great day, Fluttershy!"

"You too!"

Fluttershy walked back over to her special somepony, feeling proud.

"Did you see that? I didn't even feel worried!"

"Yes! You're amazing, Fluttershy!"

They hugged, and Rainbow kissed Fluttershy softly on the lips. And, for once in her life, Fluttershy didn't mind everyone looking.

Comments ( 5 )

This story was a good idea... But not a very good execution.
You need to work on your writing skills a bit more abs get an editor. It would help you out a lot.

I kinda have to agree with StolenMemes on this one, while the FlutterDash is cute (which is a given really), you could've done a lot better.

Alright well I tried. It was my first time anyway and I saw all of this coming :/

I ship everyone XD:heart::pinkiehappy:

I might edit the story some time to make it better (if I can be bothered XD)

Login or register to comment