• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 791 Views, 9 Comments

Socially Awkward - PegasusDash



Fluttershy learns to control her social anxiety through the help of a special somepony.

  • ...
4
 9
 791

Apologies

There was a knock at the door. Standing outside was Rainbow Dash. She had an apologetic look on her face.

"Fluttershy. Please, just let me in..."

"NO! How could you betray me like that?!"

"Fluttershy, please. You have to believe me when I say that I love you."

There was an awkward pause.

"...What?" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"There. I said it. Please, let me in."

Fluttershy stayed quiet.

"Look, I know I kissed that other mare last night, but...you're the only pony I love Fluttershy. I just haven't had the time to say it properly to your face. Please, just let me inside."

"Well, if you really loved me then you would not have kissed that other pony last night!"


Rainbow tried to hold back from crying.

"Please -- Please Fluttershy, I don't wanna lose you." Dash said, her voice trembling.

Fluttershy felt bad for Rainbow, but she had to be stern.

"I'm sorry Rainbow Dash. I have to take a break from you. At least for a day. Goodbye."

Rainbow felt the stream of tears fall down her cheeks.

"Oh -- okay. See ya tomorrow, I guess," She said, zooming away with her trademark rainbow streak.

Fluttershy couldn't help but feel sad. But she tried to push the feelings away. She knew that deep down, it was best if the both of them just took a break from each other for a while.

*SWITCHING OVER TO RAINBOW DASH'S SIDE*

Rainbow Dash flew back to her floating cloud house and slammed open the door. She laid down on her bed and cried. She screamed and decided to go bust some clouds outside to help calm her rage.

She kicked the clouds with frustration. Why would Fluttershy -- nay, ANYPONY just push her away like that?

When she was done killing those clouds, she went back inside and sobbed some more. Hopefully nopony had seen her out there. It would ruin her reputation as the tough pony of action.

She felt hopeless now.

Rainbow cried herself to sleep that night. She had to make up to Fluttershy somehow.

Then she knew. All Fluttershy needed was a simple kiss.

*SWITCHING OVER TO FLUTTERSHY'S SIDE*

Fluttershy woke up feeling empty. Last night made her feel so worthless, like she wasn't worth Rainbow's time, even though she was the one who pushed her friend away.

Just as she was thinking these thoughts, a certain rainbow haired pegasus appeared in the doorway.

"Open up Fluttershy. We need to talk."

Author's Note:

So how do you like it? Tell me!