• Published 11th Sep 2016
  • 1,271 Views, 4 Comments

Lily Flowers The Wrongly Accused - TopHatFlavour



Lily gets sent to prison after being framed. It goes about as well as you'd expect it to.

  • ...
1
 4
 1,271

Chapter 1

9AM : Canterlot Courthouse

"Lily Vallery Flowers, you have been accused of two counts of arson with intent to murder, how do you plead?" Boomed a rather portly unicorn judge towards the unsuspecting raspberry mare.

Lily had lost sleep for weeks over this case, she'd lost friends and her home because some silly misunderstanding, atleast now she'd be able to set things right. Lily herself wasn't given the chance to speak, that was done through her court appointed lawyer, which with her luck turned out to be a blithering idiot.

"So...do you want me to say yes or no to him?"

Lily mentally punched herself for choosing to skip on getting her own lawyer to save some bits, she leaned close to the sand coloured stallion and spoke to him.

"What the bloody hell do you think I want you to say?"

"No worries I got ya ma'am, your honor my client pleads guilty to the charges against her!"

Her heart leaped at his statement.
"THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT YOU MORON."

The lawyer flinched in fright.
"On second thoughts your honor my client does not plead guilty."

The blonde mare banged her head sharply onto the hard oak table in front of her, hoping that the judge would realise that this was a huge mistake and would let her walk free. Besides, how can their be witnesses to a crime she didn't commit?"

The judge finished shuffling his papers and looked up.
"Bring the first witness to the stand, Ms Roseluck of Ponyville, sister and co-worker to the accused!" He announced.

Thank Celestia, Rosey will get me out of here in no time at all! Today's the day being a good a sister will finally pay off. Lily thought to herself.

"Ms Roseluck, what do you say to the charges against your sister."

"True. All of them. She's definitely guilty. Real psychopath over there, you'll have to lock her up as soon as you can. I saw her light the fire myself, then she stared cackling saying that she would burn down an orphanage next. Tell me judge, do you think a mare who enjoys hearing children burn deserves to walk free?" The cream mare replied without missing a beat. The jury gasped audibly, with one or two members fainting.

Lily recoiled in horror. "ROSEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Lily quickly realised her mistake and clamped her hooves over her mouth.

Roseluck smirked at her sister before acting in mock disbelief. "Goodness gracious sister what have you become? I told you all those years of extremely hard drugs and strangling small animals to pay for your habit would ruin you! If only our mother could see you now, what would she think! Oh wait."

"You're getting written out of my will!" Chimed in an older mare from the courtroom audience, Lily knew who that was intended for.

The judge slammed his gavel down like it owed him money. "ORDER, BRING FORWARD THE NEXT WITNESS, MS REDHEART OF PONYVILLE."

The pink haired mare took the stand. "Seriously, do you really need more to sentence this whack-job? She's clearly a danger to society, plus she's like an absolute SUPER slut. I mean seriously she's blown like half the town."

Lily was now fully enraged, she rose to her hooves sharply and challenged her so-called witness. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WAS TRYING TO GET REVENGE NOT ME."

"Pffft bullshit, everyone knows you're just saying that because you thought Thunderlane was gonna tell everyone you two screwed."

"Wait, did we?" A charcoal coated pegasus asked the flower mare.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!"

"See your honour, all those hard drugs and years of alcoholism have given her the memory of a goldfish." Said Red, trying to suppress a giggle at Lily's rage.

The gavel came crashing down once again. "I will now let the jury make their decision on the accused party." He said while placing a small sign that read Back in 5!

As the jury shuffled through to the next room, Lily had adopted a look on her face that screamed kill me now. She thought of what would happen to a mare like her in prison, it made her shudder. Her lawyer leaned over to her.

"I just want you to know, you absolutely terrify me."

"You're really not helping you know."

"I know."

After what seemed like an eternity the jury members strolled back in and sat themselves down while waiting for the flower mares fate to be decided. Lily looked over them. C'mon there's still a chance they didn't actually believe them..........wait.....why do they have popcorn?
"Your honour, we hereby find the defendant guilty as charged!"

"OH COME ON, DO YOU PONIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT."

The gavel clap resonated once again. "Oooooooorrrrrdeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr! Lily Vallery Flowers you are hereby sentenced to six years imprisonment! GUARDS! SEIZE HER!"

Before she could think, two guardsponies latched on to her and began dragging her out of the courtroom to an awaiting cell at the Canterlot Dungeons. "ROSEY, RED, THIS ISNT OVER!" She screamed towards her former friends.

"I KNOW!" Red screamed back.

The Next Day: 10 PM: Canterlot Dungeons

Lily sat on her haunches in the corner of the damp cell she was to call home for the next six years of her life. She thought back to her courtroom outburst the previous day, regretting that she hadn't argued in a more professional manner with her two former friends which may have resulted in her freedom, but it was too late for that.

"Hey you, yeah you Blondie, you deaf or something?" A harsh voice came from beside her.

Lily turned to reveal a griffon with a small scar on her cheek looking at her in the same way a predator looks at its prey.

"Name's Gilda, you?"

"Uh, I'm Lily." She replied sheepishly

"So, what're you in for?"

"That's private information thank you very much."

"Since when? I'll go first then, I beat a mares face so hard into a bar stool she looked like a Pez dispenser." Gilda said with a menacing grin dancing across her face.

Suddenly a voice from across the cell called out. "The Great and Powerful Trixie calls complete and utter bullshit on that! I was informed you were put in for public indecency."

"GOD-FUCKING DAMNIT TRIX IM TRYING TO BE THREATENING HERE!"

With that, Lily breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wasn't cooped up with a murderer.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie believes that it is better if you don't threaten the newcomer. Besides we're all stuck in here together anyways."

"Oh shut it, you probably just want to get close to her so you can count her breaths when she sleeps or some other creepy shit like you did with the last mare."

"But The Great and Powerful Trixie was concerned for her health!"

I swear to Celestia if I'm stuck with these two for the next six years I'm going to scream. Lily spoke up. "If you want to know why I'm here, it's because of a mistake."

"Oh, like an actual mistake or a mistake?

"I don't follow what you mean."

"Like did you accidentally steal something or did you accidentally commit double homicide."

I'll damn well commit double homicide when I get out of here that's for sure. "They thought I was responsible for burning down a Wonderbolts house."

For some reason at the mention of the Wonderbolts, Gilda grew visibly more pissed. "Tell me it was that cockhead with the mohawk, Thunderlame or whatever his stupid name is."

"Yeah, I think it was him."

There was a moments pause before Gildas reply. "Good."

"So, would you mind telling me how you got arrested for public indecency?"

"It wasn't my damn fault! You ever tried to have a quiet back-alley fuck?!" Gilda exclaimed, now completely red in the face.

Trixie was caught in the midst of a laughing fit, complete with tears running down her face.

"SHUT YOUR GREAT AND POWERFUL FACE-HOLE BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU!" Gilda screamed at her.

Trixie sat up and wiped the tears from her face. "I guess now it is time for The Great and Powerful Trixie to tell her epic tale of love, loss and redemption!" She stopped herself, and cleared her throat to ready herself. "Many moons ago, The Great and Powerful Trixie encountered a unicorn who only just matched her in ways of magic. His name was Night Light and his heart was taken by an evil mare called Twilight Velvet, who birthed Trixies greatest rival. Trixie is now stuck here because apparently love has moved on from the proper ways of romancing your soulmate."

"Since when was breaking and entering the proper way to romance someone?"

"Has your dense mind even tried to comprehend the methods portrayed in Romareo and Juliet? I didn't think so. So now, The Great and Powerful Trixie has been given a Great and Powerful restraining order."

So for the next six years I'm stuck with a sex pest and a stalker. This is going to be a whole lot of fun isn't it. Lily took a guess at how long it'd take before they drove her mad, she gave it about 2-4 weeks.

"Seriously, you laugh at me for doing somebody in an alley and you're the one breaking into some stallions house and trying to touch his dick." Gilda said unimpressed at Trixies tale.

Lily glanced out through the bars of her cell and locked eyes with the pony across, a cream unicorn with a red and violet mane.

Lily turned to her cellmates. "Her over there, what's she in here for."

The cell grew quiet, nervous glances we're exchanged between the magician and the griffon.

"You don't wanna know Lily, she's trouble."

"It can't be that bad. Can it?"

"You realise I can hear you right, I know what've done and I'm willing to accept it."

Lily faced the mysterious mare with a questioning look. "Well, what did you do."

The mare straightened herself out and spoke clearly to Lily. "My name is Moondancer and I have been jailed for nothing other than loitering."

A series of shocked gasps erupted from the other cells and Trixie covered her face in horror.

"You sick twisted bitch. Ponies like you should be banished." Gilda muttered out.

"But she didn't do anything, it's only loitering." Lily said with confusion.

Gilda grabbed Lily and stared into her eyes. "Think about it Lily, how would you feel if you saw her on a street corner late at night. Standing there, menacingly!"

"I don't think I'd care very much."

"You say that now, but picture yourself there. You'd be scared silly."

"No, I really wouldn't."

"Damn girl, you are one fearless bitch I'll give you that."

Suddenly a loud voice filled the air. "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM TRYING TO SLEEP."

Lily recognised the familiar voice. "Wait a second, Mayor Mare is that you?"

"That's Ex-Mayor Mare now, the damn Prench guard caught me embezzling town funds for personal gain. It's not fair! Do you know how hard it is to deal with ponies bitching about the stupidest things day in day out in the creepiest old building in town. I swear there's a damn ghost in there."

"If you're here then who'll take over as mayor?"

"It goes to another staff member at the hall in an event of a sudden absence. Probably that mare I've got working reception, Red Tart or something like that."

Lily kicked at the wall. "That's just great, now that Redheart is mayor I'll never be able to fix this mess."

At that moment a furious knocking began on the barred window at the back wall of the cell. "Letter for Lily Vallery Flowers!" Derpy called out from the other side. This gave Lily an idea.

Lily approached the bars and took the letter from the outstretched grey hoof. "Thanks Derpy, would you mind holding on a second?"

"Sure!"

"You see a package I was being delivered was lost in the mail, and as it turns out it's in this very building. Would you mind getting it for me?"

"What does it look like?"

"You see that key in the wall over there."

"Yep!"

"It looks like that. Please hurry!"

As the mailmare dashed away from the window Trixie spoke up. "The Great and Powerful Trixie thinks your plan is horrible."

"Gonna agree with Great and Powerful moron on this one. That'll never work."

At that precise moment, a small metal key flew through the bars and landed on the concrete floor.

"On second thoughts maybe I was wrong about that."

Lily grabbed the key from the floor and shoved it into the cell door lock. With a satisfying click it swung open.

"Hey would you get me out of here while you're at it!" Moondancer shouted.

"Me too, I miss that rustic backwoods fuck-hole of a town." Mayor Mare asked.

Soon, the party of five stood ready to make their way out of their prison.

"There's gonna be hundreds of guards outside!" exclaimed Moondancer

"The Great and Powerful Trixie believes that Gilda could use her back-alley charm and seduce her way through!"

"I'm gonna slaughter you when we get out Trix." said the now extremely agitated griffon.

Lily gave her idea. "Couldn't we just find another way out, it shouldn't be too hard.

"No can do, this place is a heavily fortified maze. We'll never make it out in time!" Said the surprisingly pessimistic Moondancer.

The Ex-Mayor spoke up. "Why don't we just fight our way through?"

"Are you kidding me? The Royal Guard are Equestrias greatest fighting force! We don't stand a chance!"

"No harm in trying is there Ms. Moondancer?"

"There's a lot of harm in trying!"

The group stopped to think about ideas and settled on fighting through being the best. It was decided that Gilda should go first, followed by the two unicorns. They were ready to fight.

With that they burst through the door, to find only six or seven guards dotted around.

"LOOK, A GRIFFON!"

"FUCKING RUN FOR IT YOU GUYS!"

"I DONT WANNA DIE!"

The guardsmen threw their weapons to the ground and ran off screaming their throats hoarse. Luckily they did this without bothering to tell anyone or set off an alarm.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie believes you were exaggerating about the guards."

"Hey, how was I supposed to know griffons scared the shit out of them!"

Lily searched frantically around for the gate key, eventually finding it resting on a small table in the corner of the room. Moondancer grabbed it from her using her magic and thrust it into the lock. The gates swung open freely.

"FREEEEEEEDOM. WOOOO!" screamed Moondancer at the top of her lungs.

"What now?" Asked Gilda.

The flower mare began explaining what they'd do."Right here's the plan. We go to Ponyville, we punch Redheart and my sister in the face and we go to the bar. Any objections? No? Good."

And so, the newly founded group of hardened criminals made their way out of the dungeons in to the glorious Equestrian sunlight and began making their way to Ponyville.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie would like to know if we're there yet."

"No."

"What about now?"

"NO."

"Now?"

Gilda gave a sigh. "This is gonna get really annoying really fucking quickly."

9 AM: The Day After The Break-Out

As newly-elected Mayor, Redheart decided that she would take the day off due to her show of hard work which lead to her promotion, at least that's what she thought it was for.

As per usual she reclined into her chair with her coffee and picked up the daily paper. She nearly spat it out upon reading the headline.

MASS BREAKOUT AT CANTERLOT DUNGEON

The escapess have been named as Trixie Lulamoon who was sentenced for breaking and entering with intent to molest, Gilda Gryphonia who was jailed for public indecency, Moondancer who committed unspeakable crimes against the nation of Equestria, Ex-Ponyville Mayor Mayor Mare who was jailed for embezzlement, and Lily Flowers who was jailed for two counts of arson. The suspects were said to have fled after brutally attacking multiple guardsmen. On guard said that "They just came out of nowhere and beat the Tartarus out of us!". The suspects were last seen heading towards the town of Ponyville.

Redheart gasped in shock and her heart began racing. "Holy shit! Mayor Mares name is actually Mayor! That's a horrible name!"

Red took another swig of her coffee and sighed. "I wonder if Lily is gonna be pissed? Nah, probably not."

Little did Redheart know that Lily was indeed, very, very pissed off.

Author's Note:

Tune in next time for when Redheart goes mad with power and Trixie breaks her restraining order!

I've got quite a lot of studying to do soon so the next one in the series may take longer than usual. Bear with me though. I do hope you enjoyed this one.

Comments ( 4 )

The mare straightened herself out and spoke clearly to Lily. "My name is Moondancer and I have been jailed for nothing other than loitering."

Okay...
The following handling her crime are hilarious, too.

"Right here's the plan. We go to Ponyville, we punch Redheart and my sister in the face and we go to the bar. Any objections? No? Good."

Sounds like a plan to me.

Tune in next time for when Redheart goes mad with power and Trixie breaks her restraining order!

I will! You can be sure of that.


Nice sequel!


Had found some small errors:

atleast now she'd be able to

Missing space.

have to look herself up as soon as you can.

Should be "lock" and "her".

her face that screamed kill me now.

Suggestion: put this in quotation marks.

7555307 thanks mate, I'll get on the corrections asap

I sense lots of pain in the future for... I'm not exactly sure who, but I'm sure pain is coming.

Lol. The sequel we deserve and want.

Login or register to comment