• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,095 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,095

PreviousChapters Next
Broccoli (11/6/2016)

Pinkie Pie stared down at her plate with a frown. A confused one. A few times she shook the plate around, picked it up to look under it, and looked underneath her chair for a secret hidden plate. But nope.

No sugar. No candy. Just... green.

Pinkie smiled anyway, but she was pretty sure that smile came out looking more like a wince. Listen, old Pinkie Pie loved broccoli as much as the next pony-- except no she didn't. Not at all. One time in fact, after doing this one super party as a filly, this nice lady had given her some; Pinkie thought they were cute because they were like tiny trees, and of course anything cute was also absolutely delicious and sweet, because look at all the candies ponies munched on! Except they didn't taste or smell like anything she'd eaten before, and they didn't even taste like trees -- Pinkie Pie would know.

They were just... gross.

Pinkie looked up from her plate, because obviously this was some silly mistake, since Mrs. Cake knew she didn't like it--

She stopped dead in her tracks.

The two foals, sugar and frosting still stuck in their manes from earlier, were leaned forward in their seats. Staring at her. And then looking down at the green on their plates like it was some terrific monster here to conquer Equestria. You're our role model, their itty-bitty round eyes said.

Then Pinkie looked to Mr. and Mrs. Cake. The two of them were firmly and harshly chewing their carrots and greens, their heads shaking. You're their role model, their tired, strict eyes said.

Pinkie sighed. Pinkie put on her best smile. Pinkie put her forkful of green stuff into her mouth.

What followed was a chaotic explosion of noise and action which can't be explained with mere words. Well, maybe with one word: puke. Oooh, or you could use vomit! Oh! Or two words: toss cookies! Pinkie liked that one better since it mentioned cookies, and that helped to kinda take the sting out of the experience. There was also upchuck, barf, blow chunks--

While Pinkie Pie rambled on, her face in the toilet, Mrs. Cake could only sadly shake her head.

Because downstairs her children were screaming, demanding, wanting something with sugar in it.

Really... the Cakes should have known better.

PreviousChapters Next