• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,091 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,091

PreviousChapters Next
Qualify (8/22/2016 - 8/23/2016)

Rainbow Dash collapses onto the linoleum. Her muscles twitch and she heaves out raspy pants through her nose and mouth.

Now, normally Rarity would simply not let this go; surely Rainbow had a better place to rest than in the front room of a refined lady's dress shop! That sweat and its... rather unfortunate smell, would drive away even the most forgiving of customers.

But today? Today hasn't been a... well, let's just say Rarity was feeling quite... low. Or perhaps: tired. Obsolete, anxious, as if her newest customer walked into her shop just a few hours ago, ripped her still-beating heart out of her chest, and then promptly stomped on it. Yes. Yes, that last one certainly did fit.

So today, when she called upon Rainbow, and the pegasus told her she'd be across the world in a matter of minutes, well...

Rarity laughs and boops her and Rainbow's noses together.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash, thank you. It has been a dreadfully drab day, but... maybe a little relaxation with a friend would be good for the both of us, hmm?"

"Heh," Rainbow pants. "Well of course, Rarity. You think I'm gonna let some snobby stallion pick on one of my friends without bucking his front teeth out?"

Rarity smiles, rolls her eyes, and tosses a towel over Rainbow's sopping wet mane.

PreviousChapters Next