• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,080 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,080

PreviousChapters Next
Interrupt (9/14/2016)

Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack were arguing. Loudly. Screaming, in fact, to the point that none of them could really even tell what the other was saying anymore. It was just a cacophony on noise, of muddled voices overlapping each other, of hooves colliding with the crystal floor. They snorted and whinnied as they bickered back and forth, their tails flicking the stone with sharp flaps that just added to the sound, and everypony struggled to be louder than the others, to be listened to.

Pinkie Pie walked in and saw this. She frowned, then smiled.

Bouncing away, she swung along to a silent song, and shimmied her way into the knot of ponies. She bumped past her friends, slid up along their sides, and gently shoved right into the center of the tight circle unnoticed.

Pinkie took a deep breath. And then she took another and another. Finally she rasped in the breathiest breath of her life, until her cheeks bulged and her lungs felt like they were going to burst right open. She opened her mouth and,

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Uh, Pinkie?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Pinkie Pie, what in tarnation?!"

"Pinkie, why are you screaming?!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-- I don't know! Why were we screaming?"

...

...

...

"You know... we don't really remember."

PreviousChapters Next