• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,095 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,095

PreviousChapters Next
Eyebrow (7/22/2017)

"Twilight, do you ever think about the fact that our eyebrows really aren't attached very well?"

"I... I... what? No I haven't-- what--"

"Because, I mean, I know I have them. I see them all the time in the mirror. Except only sometimes. I used to think they were under my mane, but my mane is way up on my head so it would just be silly for them to be there. Then I'd just looked surprised all the time! And, I mean, I am surprised by a lot of things but that's just ridiculous!"

"Pinkie."

"And... you know, now that I think about it......... oh my gosh Twilight! Twilight where are they? Look, they're not on your face right now. Are they on my face?"

"Uh, I-- um, yeah? But-- Pinkie--"

"You see! I'm making a surprised face and so you can see my surprised eyebrows-- oh, and now you're making a semi-confused-semi-concerned face, and so your eyebrows showed up and they're doing that thing where one of them is curved up and one of them is curved down! And that's just it. When we're just sitting around it's like they disappear, but I know they have to be there because when you get all semi-confused-semi-concerned they do that. Oh, and a couple of times you and Applejack have done that smug, sassy, raise one eyebrow thing, and so have I-- watch, I'll do it now. Hhhhhmmmmm. See? Totally sassy and cocky! Did you see them? Because I felt them, except now they're gone!"

"Pinkie Pie it is three in the morning."

"Oh I know. But what are we going to do about this?! Don't you want to do science and magic and find the truth?...... Twilight? Twilight are you sleeping? At a time like this?!"

"Ugh. Pinkie. We'll talk about it in the morning. Just-- get out of the castle and go get some rest, okay?"

"..... Okaaaay. I understand you're sleepy. I'll go now."

...

...

...

"She took a ladder up to my window and jumped inside, didn't she?"

...

"Yes. Yes she did. PINKIE! PINKIE, PLEASE DO NOT FALL DOWN!"

"Got it!"


"Applejack, do you ever think about the fact that our eyebrows really aren't attached very well?"

"Aaauuughh!! What in tarnation-- Pinkie Pie?!"

"Because, I mean, I know I have them..."

PreviousChapters Next