• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,094 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,094

PreviousChapters Next
Fight (11/5/2016)

Rainbow Dash's vision exploded into stark white, and hot pain blossomed across her entire body in a shocking crack. It all dulled to a faint blackness as stabs of that pain ebbed up into her head--

--And then she was back.

Rainbow groaned and shakily stood while her legs screamed at her to stop. Her wings -- one of which was probably broken -- hung limp and lifeless at her sides, while her broken feathers drifted to the ground. She scowled, snorted, and spat out something which tasted of sour copper.

She glared up at the sky. The beast, with its million razor-sharp teeth and six blood-red eyes, screeched something monstrous and glared back.

Somewhere inside, Dash could hear something whimpering; an instinctual urge to run away, to back off from those carnivorous teeth and never look back. Maybe from some weird magic this thing had, she could practically hear something in her head tell her that she should go belly-up and submit.

Rainbow Dash just snorted. Rarity and Fluttershy were hurt, and it was this thing's fault. As if she was going to let it hurt anymore or her friends! Besides... it had been a good long while since she was able to kick some serious monster tail.

With a wicked grin, Rainbow Dash shook the blood off her wings and shot back into the air like a rocket. This thing was going down.

PreviousChapters Next