• Published 25th Aug 2016
  • 1,095 Views, 40 Comments

A Pony a Day - OfTheIronwilled



Little ponies go through endless scenarios. And by "endless" I mean "one hundred".

  • ...
4
 40
 1,095

PreviousChapters Next
Resist (11/8/2017)

Tank smiled at her. Slowly.

Nope. She wasn't going to do it. Wasn't going to happen.

His mouth creaked open like an old rusty door, his smile getting even bigger.

No. If-- If he wanted grapes then he should have eaten his greens first.

His right eye sparkled, shone in the light. His lest eye eventually caught on and did the same. It almost looked like fake tears were welling up, but to be fair it was hard to tell. An hour or two from now, a single tea might roll down his slimy cheek. Still, Tank tried to sell it anyway. He made a... whimpering sound? Could tortoises make those? Rainbow Dash wasn't sure, but it sounded like he was whining.

And-- And hay, if he was whining then he deserved it even less. He should be a good tortoise and eat his collard greens... oh, but now he was toddling towards her. He would probably cuddle her leg eventually... Aw, but-- Well, it was only a few grapes, and tortoises could eat those, surely he could have some. He hadn't had them in a few feedings now...

Tank made it to Rainbow Dash's leg. Then, like she knew he would, he nuzzled her. Slowly. Adorably.

Aw Celestia.

"Uuuuuuuugggghhhhhhh, fine. But only this one time, got it?!"

Tank just ate his grapes like the conniving, cute little tortoise that he was.

PreviousChapters Next