• Published 16th Jul 2016
  • 476 Views, 24 Comments

The Origins Of Lucky Duck - Lucky Duck



This is about Lucky Duck's Life. How She grew up to be a mute pony who can only say one word that is "Quack" and how shes practically homeless, as she lives in a lake. She lives in a lake alone with some ducks as she hasnt had any contact with ponys.

  • ...
0
 24
 476

How It Concluded Part 2

Later after Lucky was done sipping at the milk then slowly and cutely falling asleep in the mares whooves. The mare quietly puck up the spare diaper and walked over to the other side of the room with the bottle and Lucky still being held on. She walked over to the side where the Mother Goose had left her filly pouch which then the mare put on and slowly inserted Lucky into. So now Lucky was being held with a filly pouch which the mare was wearing. As she was wearing this she didnt need to be holding Lucky and could have her hooves free, but she didnt have them free as she was holding the bottle of milk and a spare diaper. She gently leaned her head down as she kissed Lucky softly as she was leaving the room. Asoon as she kissed Lucky the mare blushed slightly and began to walk out but suddenly crys were coming from Lucky and the mare started to panic to keep her quiet. She tried figuring out what was wrong

"Wh-what?? what is it?? shh Lucky please!! dont wake up goosey pleasse.. whats wrong??"
the mare said as she was trying to nuzzle and rock Lucky back to sleep and also seeing what could of startled her to start crying. Lucky continued crying and kept putting her soft tiny hooves out as she was acting out as if she was holding or squishing something. At that moment the mare realized something, she looked around and then spotted something at the crib.

"Ohhhh Lucky!! thats probbably whats wrong... you.. i mean I heh..heh.. forgot quack quack"
The mare said as she looked from the crib over to Lucky. She then walked over to the crib quietly and puck up the plushie toy of a duck and gently gave it to Lucky.

"wua..wuack wuack.."
Lucky said softly as she drifted off back to sleep holding the duck plush in her hooves as tight as she could squeeze. The mare giggled at Lucky then sighed in realieve as she had finnally gone back to sleep and stopped crying. The mare then walked out of the room and closed it behined her quietly and proceeded to walk down the stairs. Down there she made sure everything was in perfect condions for when Goosey got up. After seeing everything was perfect she slowly walked out the front door and tried closing it quietly but, the door got stuck untill she was finnally able to close it but, with a slight bang.

"And a bib!! sh...she'd be cute in a bib...!!"
Mother Goose said quietly and softly to herself in her sleep as the bang from the door made her turn over in the bed. She then coughed extreamly hard and turned over again in the bed, sweat dripping down her forehead, starting to catch a cold of some sort.

The mare breathed in hard and proudly but a the same time also quiet enough to not wake Lucky, she breathed in the beautiful cooling air as it hit her face softly. She smiled happily as she was walking because she could hear very very very faint snoring sounds from the filly in front.

"Whose a little cuttie?? y-you are!!"
The mare said super quietly as she was walking and rubbing Lucky softly. Later after walking she finnally made it to the hospital and started speaking to the receptionist. Back home however Mother Goose couldnt stand the heat and it made her wake up.

"Ho-honey.. I think im coming down with some...som...some... acccchhhhewww!!!!..... something... h-honey??"
Mother Goose said after she awoke and sneezed, at her surpisrse her loved one wasnt there? she thought that the mare was in the bathroom as Mother Goose could see the door closed. The mare had closed every door before leaving just incase. Mother Goose got out of bed 20 minutes later as she thought the mare was talking too long, and because she wasnt responding.

"Sweetie? y-you alright in there??"
Mother Goose said as she gently tapped the door, not trying to make too much noise as she had a banging headache. After 5 more minutes of silence Mother Goose's face went pure red as she blushed and spoke,

"Thats it..!!! im bursting and your not talking! if your doing umm umm t-things... cover your self now!!"
Mother Goose said as she burst through the door with her face completly red expecting to see the mare in the bathroom, but to her surpirse the mare wasnt there.

"And im telling you again for the last time!! I AM HER STEP MOTHER!! LET US SEE A DOCTOR!! NOW!!...... p-please.."
The mare yelled at the receptionist as she refused to let her in because the mare wasnt Lucky's birth mother, then she started crying as she looked down at Lucky pleaded to let her be seen by a doctor.

Clicky Pen ( the receptionist ) looked down at the mare then over to the white sleeping filly and sighed. She then puck up her pen and clicked it for what seemed like forever to the mare.

"ughh... FINE!!...... but if anyone says anything about you not being the mother or anything... then its not going to be me who gets in trouble, alright?" she said as she started writting down things onto the page infront of her.

"So why you here? is it for the kids? whats its name? what do you need help with? COME ON HERE ALREADY!!!"
Clicky Pen started rushing the mare quickly and started writting down the details as the mare replied.

"Im here with this little one, here name is Lucky Duck, she can only say one word and its quite concerning as its been months since she was ment to beable to actually be able to atleasy say mommy or something... a-and i am the mom.. t-to!" The mare said as she was looking at Lucky and at the paper the receptionist was writting on, she then said that last bit about her also being the mom super quietly that only Lucky could here.

"Can only say one word... cant say mommy? that sounds like a personal probblem... and i dont mean for the actual mom, since shes not here i think its you who wants this child to call you mom more than the actuall mom..... but in any case, you'll see Doctor Stethoscope soon.. pleease... taaake a number and then sit and wait..." Clicky said as she was looking at Lucky then pointed towards the mare, then spoke sarcasticly as she told her to get a number and a seat, she then proceeded to draw doodled on her note pad on another page as she was done talking and was waiting for another pony to come in and ask to see someone.

The mare took a number which said "42". She sighed and then proceeded to take a seat along with the other ponies waiting. She looked up at a screen that said "currently seeing pation 28" and then she looked down to Lucky and sighed.

"Ughh... looks like we'll be waiting a while Lucky... I wonder how Goosey is doing" asoon as the mare talked about Mother Goose, Lucky tossed and turned over in the pouch, she started mummbling and stared nibbling on the ear of the duck plushie she had in her whooves

"Qu-quack quack..... wu-wuack wuack...." Lucky said as she continued nibbling on the toy, the mare glanced down and giggled at Lucky as she was drooling and stared quacking in her sleep.

"D'aaww your soo cute Lucky!... just wish Goosey could of seen and heard though" the mare said as she looked down at Lucky and giggled, after awhile she looked back up at the screen and saw that it moved up to 30. She sighed and looked around at all the other ponies and thought what could be wrong with them.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment