• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 752 Views, 7 Comments

A Canterlot Wedding rewrite - Lilly likes stories



Do I know combat magic? Why don't I use it to kick some changeling flank??

  • ...
 7
 752

No Arguments At All..... NOT

A Canterlot Wedding rewrite


Chapter 5: No Arguments At All..... NOT



"YOU IDIOT! COCOON!!!! I WAS TELLING CADENCE THAT IF SHE DIDNT GIVE UP I WOULD CAPTURE TWILIGHT! BUT NOW SHE WON'T TELL ME BECAUSE THE MARE IS ALREADY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chrysalis yelled.

Cocoon flashed an innocent smile with a hoof he brushed his teal mane out of his face.


Spike arrived at Canterlot, when he saw no twilight was there! "how is this even possible!?" He thought as he entered the castle only to see Celestia and Nightmare moon having a childish fight.

"Well you sent me to the moon!"

"You hurt me!!!!!"

"Ooooh i know! Why don't you do a rap battle?" Luna said, her eyes shining.


"Guards!!! Popcorn!!! Oh hey Spike want some?" Luna asked with her mouth full.

"Luna.... Twilight teleported us here but she isn't here!


Celestia, Nightmare and Luna spun around "WHAT!????!!!!!"



"Hello dearest!" Cocoon laughed.

"Hello idiot" Twilight replied an evil smirk on her face that meant "you've reached my bad side. Well done! But will you survive? Meh!!"

Cocoon read her face immediately, and smiled. He walked to Twilight lifted her chin.

"Sorry princess, but you can't get out of here even if you wanted to" he said gently looking into her eyes.

Twilight tried to pull herself free from the ropes Cocoon tied her up in but he was right wasn't he? WRONG!!!!!! Twilight knew she and only she would escape, she had hope, faith, guts, the baby doll eyes and the magic.

But then she remembered the ring.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Author's Note:

It's weird writing this type of story while listening to pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment