• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 752 Views, 7 Comments

A Canterlot Wedding rewrite - Lilly likes stories



Do I know combat magic? Why don't I use it to kick some changeling flank??

  • ...
 7
 752

Heir to the changeling throne

A Canterlot Wedding rewrite
Chapter 4: Heir to the changeling throne


Ahem. Sorry about that but my purple hooves couldn't help it!!!!!!! My entire body ached to hang out with her! Well I'll write about my visit in another story.....

"Twilight!" Spike the dragon called... His scales as green as emaralds, his cute, tiny little body as violet as um... Well....
Violets? Yeah. That goes well.....

"Yes my number one assistant?" She replied smiling brightly.

"It's time to go back to Canterlot!" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Spike. Hang on!" Twilight yelled as she teleported to Canterlot.. Except that only Spike teleported... Not Twilight. Suddenly a bright green flash appeared and revealed a changling!

"Oh my. You must be the famous Twilight Sparkle I've been hearing about!" He slyly said while placing a magic disabling ring on her sharp horn.

"A CHANGLING! GO AWAY YOU, YOU MONSTER!" She yelled frantically. Struggling from the changeling's grasp.

"Just to say I'm am not a changling well... Not a normal one.... I am in fact Queen Chrysalis's twin brother!" He said showing off.

"I had enough of this chitchat were going to the hive"

Author's Note:

Yay! Finished