• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 982 Views, 12 Comments

Elusive Inspiration - Caffeinated Pony



Elusive struggles to find meaning in himself and his work again, while trying to take care of a foal forgotten by her family.

  • ...
9
 12
 982
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Such a calm sexual scene. It's really suit with calm story...

But when I read the ruby heart scene. I suddenly feel bad for Barb(Female Spike). Oh...poor young dragon...your gift for your special crush was gave to another now....

I second Loveless's comment. Very nice, yet calm and smooth.

I think that many readers came here for the clop, but the leadup was incredibly satisfying to read and the general calm, un-rushed vibe was a great experience that I've always valued in a story. I agree with Loveless, too, about the sex scene - forgive the cheesy phrasing but that did feel much more like making love than just a clop scene. Well done !!

Amazing work, I loved the pacing. Not too slow that it bores the readers and not too fast that it seems rushed. And the romance just seems so flawless and natural.

All in all it is an amazing piece of work.

Login or register to comment