• Published 24th May 2016
  • 325 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria 500 Years Later - Silver Wishes



In the future, a descendant of Twilight Sparkle finds a secret.

  • ...
 5
 325

Chapter 3

They finally reached the boutique after Rain forgot which way they were suppose to go, they stood in front of the store and Muyo stared for a bit. "Looks somewhat the same." he said.

"Really? How so?" Star asked.

"Well, I don't know how to describe it." Muyo answered.

"Let's go inside." Rain Cloud said.

"You sure one of her descendants works here? It's been years so I can't totally remember Rarity's kids and grandkids." Muyo asked.

"So it's true that you never say moons?" Star asked.

"Yes, because years is easier to understand than moons." Muyo answered.

"See? I told you moons was a stupid way to measure time." Rain Cloud said to Star Whirl. She groans and enters the boutique and they follow, they look around the store and looked at the outfits.

"She should be in her office, I should mention that after you died, one of Rarity's great grandsons married a great grand daughter of Sassy Saddles, their grandkid works here." Star explained.

"Neat, what her name?" Muyo asked her.

"Mandela Trend, she's a nice mare but a workaholic at the same time." Star answered. She approaches the clerk. "Excuse me is Mandela in her office?" Star asked.

"Yes, here to see her?" The clerk asked.

"There is someone who wants to meet her." Star answered. The clerk looks at Muyo.

"Hmm, he sure is handsome, are you trying to hook her up?" the clerk asked.

"What? No!" Star responded.

"Sorry but I'm not looking for a date, mainly because despite being currently single I'm loyal to my late wife." Muyo said.

"You look awfully young to be married, I don't buy it." the clerk said.

"Look I'm a relative she hasn't seen in a while so if you could please let us see her?" Muyo asked. She relents without saying a word, they walk to her office and knock.

"who is it?" Mandela asked.

"Star Whirl and Rain Cloud, we have somepony who wants to meet you." Star answered.

"Costumer?" Mandela asked.

"Yes." Star answered. Mandela opens the door with her magic, they enter.

"So what can I do for you?" Mandela asked as she turned to them.

"You must be Rarity's descendant." Muyo said.

"Yes, thank you for noticing." Mandela said. She looked at him and noticed something familiar. "Huh, you look awfully familiar, have we met?" she asked.

"I knew Rarity, saw her kids grow up then have kids." Muyo answered. She stared at him until finally she realized.

"No, t-this is impossible, I've seen you in family photos but... But how?" she asked.

"Let's just say that I wanted to see the future so I built this body." Muyo answered.

"No wonder why many of my relatives and friends of the family were holding that grudge." she said.

"Grudge?" he asked.

"Basically the ponies you shared the tech with took credit, and since then our families have had a strong grudge against them." Star explained.

"I see, remind me to gather everypony on the matter later." Muyo said.

"So what are you going to be doing?" Mandela asked.

"Other than exploring Equestria to see what has changed, I want to meet with the descendants of Twilight's friends, including Cadence's and a few others I have in mind." he answered.

"Well I have a cousin in Pony Ville who is a direct descendant of Rarity's, though he's kind of a fan." she said.

"Ok great, now tell me about yourself." Muyo said. She smiles and starts talking about herself and other family affairs, it lasted the entire day and poor Rain Cloud was bored out of his mind, finally after finishing they travel to Pony Ville, when they arrive at the station and step out, Muyo looks at the town. "Wow, still a small town but definitely looks newer." he said. They walk to Carousel Boutique and upon reaching it, Muyo enters without hesitation. "Hello? Fash?" Muyo called for him.

"Yes? Who calls?" Fash answered. He sees Muyo and before he can say anything. "It's you!" Fash shouted as he approached. "You are the friend of my dear ancestor Rarity, but how? You haven't aged and I have seen your grave." he said.

"Created a second body to see the future." Muyo answered.

"If only you made one for her, she could be here and I could ask her questions." Fash said.

"Trust me she did not like the idea, she never had a curious mind or an adventurers soul." Muyo explained.

"Wait, they spoke to you before this?" Star asked.

"There is an afterlife, that I can confirm, ill explain once we meet everypony." Muyo said. "If I don't run out of time first." he mumbled.

"Please tell me about my ancestor." Fash pleaded.

"I'm out, call me when they are done." Rain Cloud said as he left. Muyo and Fash start talking all day about things, then the next day. "So who is next?" Rain Cloud asked. Before Muyo answers him he hears a conversation east of their position. "Hold that thought." he said. He listens closely.

"I swear that princess is such a dumb mare, she's nothing like her predecessors, if only princess Twilight had been immortal like Celestia." an irritated mare said.

"Prince Apollo is also at fault, ever since he took over after his mother's death he's been way too complacent with her and her sisters, as if his handling of our country's laws wasn't bad enough." her friend said. Muyo started to feel concern.

"Star Whirl what has been going with Apollo?" Muyo asked. Star became quiet. "Star?" Muyo called.

"Who do you want to meet next? A pie? An Apple?" Star asked. Muyo decides not to push further.

"Let's go meet the apples, I bet the pies are even better than how AJ made them." he said. He looks up. "No offense Applejack." he said with a smile. Rain Cloud looks up.

"What are you looking at? Wait why do I see a smiling pony faintly?" Rain Cloud asked looking confused.

"Come on, you're pulling my leg." Star said.

"Let's just say certain tricks are learned when you are in the afterlife, even cause shooting stars." Muyo said.

"Ok now I know you are messing with me." Star said.

"Maybe, maybe not." Muyo said. Star rolled her eyes. "By the way, you are the same age as Fash and Mandela right?" Muyo asked.

"Yep, though we don't hangout often." Rain Cloud answered.

"Pretty much, anyway we should be on our way, we've been spending too much time here." Star said.

They head to Sweet Apple Acres, how will this generation of apples look like?

Comments ( 4 )

More pls also you should find a group to post your story in get more exposure.

7244536 more exposure? No thanks.

Comment posted by Silver Wishes deleted Jul 31st, 2017
Comment posted by Silver Wishes deleted Jul 31st, 2017
Login or register to comment