• Published 24th May 2016
  • 325 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria 500 Years Later - Silver Wishes



In the future, a descendant of Twilight Sparkle finds a secret.

  • ...
 5
 325

Chapter 2: Discovery and Awakening

Star Whirl couldn't stop looking at the replica body. "Wait, so, his secret project was creating a replica of his body so he can inhabit it?" she asked. Ciel nodded. "Why?" she asked.

"Because he wanted to see what the future looked like, when he worked on his inventions, he did so because he wanted to make things easier for ponies and also give them something to enjoy. He's been forgotten by history, no that he would care." Ciel explained. "Sorry, I went on a tangent." she said.

"It's ok, but what about you?" Star asked.

"What about me?" Ciel asked.

"How did you survive this long?" she asked.

"Because I'm not biological, I'm mechanical." she answered. Star's eyes widen.

"You're a robot?!" Star asked sounding excited.

"Pretty much." Ciel answered.

"I must look at your blueprints." she said enthusiastically.

"What year is it?" Ciel asked abruptly.

"Oh uh, well its-" Star said until she got interrupted.

"Actually let me be more specific, how long has it been since Twilight and Muyo died?" Ciel asked, interrupting her.

"Five hundred years." Star answered.

"Then I guess it's time for him to awaken, when he died, his soul was sealed inside a crystal, this crystal was then given to a dragon named Ember for safe keeping." Ciel said. "His instructions were clear, could you please go get that crystal? I have to stay here and run diagnostics, make sure the body works exactly as designed." she explained. Star nodded.

"How do I get back?" Star asked.

"Hmm, follow me." Ciel said. She takes her to another room in another part of the ship, inside the room is a device of some kind. "Step inside, it'll transfer you back home." she said. Star nods and steps inside, after pressing a few buttons, Star is quickly teleported back home. Meanwhile in Ponyville, Rain Cloud and Mage are in Sugar Cube Corner, trying to decide what to do.

"I'm getting tired of not being able to do anything, I wish she would just appear." Rain Cloud said feeling frustrated. Suddenly Star Whirl appears behind him. "Hi Rain Cloud." Star said.

"Yipe!" Rain Cloud shouted as he's startled. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" he said, shouting.

"Where were you?" Mage asked.

"Oh do I have a story for you two." Star said. She sat down with them and told them everything she knows. "And that's why we should go see Ember." she said.

"Hold up, so the project was a robot body for him to posses so he can see the future?" Rain Cloud asked. Star nods. "That's kind of cool." he said.

"He worked so hard for the betterment of Equestria, only to be forgotten, that just feels wrong." Mage said. "Do you think Ember would be ok with this?" Mage asked.

"I think so, her job is to keep it safe until five hundred years pass, she'll give it to us when we tell her everything." Star said. "Let's head there as soon as possible." she said. Before they could move, two guards approach.

"Princess Star Whirl, you're needed in the castle." one guard said. She groans.

"I have more important things to do." she said.

"We're sorry but, our orders are to retrieve you." the other guard said. She gives a defeated sigh.

"Fine, you two head to the dragon lands and seek Ember." she said. They nod and watch her being taken to the castle.

"Ok, I think we should talk to this Ciel first, get everything from her." Mage said.

"Right, let's use that device that got her there in the first place." Rain Cloud said. Mage nods and starts walking with him back to the house, when they enter the house they see Ursa who just got back.

"Mage there you are, oh and Rain Cloud, what's going on?" Ursa asked.

"Oh you're back, well let me show you." Mage said. She goes over to the wall and opens the secret door. Ursa's jaw drops.

"When did that get there?" she asked.

"Come with us and we'll explain." Mage said. They enter the passage and make their way to the device, all while explaining what's going on. "And that's why we're going to meet Ciel." Mage said, ending the explanation.

"Huh, guess her work paid off." Ursa said. "Always trying to find an excuse to get away from her sisters." Ursa said.

"Let's not talk about that." Mage said, avoiding further discussion. They arrive at the room and approached the device. "Stick together, I'll activate it." she said. They stand together then she touches it, it activates and sends them to the place Star Whirl ended up in. "So this is it?" Mage wondered.

"Let's see where this leads." Rain Cloud said as he starts flying ahead. They move at a quick pace until they find the exit, they see the huge airship in front of them. "Whoa, that is cool." Rain Cloud said feeling impressed.

"How do we get in though?" Mage asked. Suddenly they hear a voice coming from the airship.

"You three, I'll let you inside, hold still." Ciel said through the speaker. Before they can even say a word, a floating platform moves towards them, they look at each other and shrug, they get on it and it takes them inside the ship. They enter the ship and take the elevator to the floor that leads to the bridge, once they reach that floor, they step out of the elevator and start walking to the bridge, once there they are greeted by Ciel.

"I take it you're her friends?" Ciel asked.

"I'm Mage, this is Rain Cloud and Ursa." Mage introduced.

"Hi." Rain Cloud greeted.

"Hello." Ursa greeted.

"Hm, I see." she said.

"How did you know we were coming?" Mage asked.

"After I sent her back I took the liberty of using the house's old security systems to see who else was there." Ciel answered.

"Wait, the house has security cameras?" Ursa asked. Ciel nods.

"Yes, but they've been deactivated for centuries." Ciel said.