• Published 24th Jun 2016
  • 356 Views, 0 Comments

Dreams - PrincessSunsetDashie



A young girl gains magic deams and wakes up in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 356

Chapter One: Impossible Coincidence

Author's Note:

Yume-Japanese name meaning dream.:twilightblush::twilightsheepish:
Edited by: TwilightAppleDash

The night immediately following her tenth birthday, a young girl named Yume, had a nightmare about paradise. She found herself in a world of pastel colored ponies, unicorns, and pegasi. Yume saw herself locked away in a prison cell. She saw everything, as if she was a spectator watching a movie about her. The cell was a small cave opening, with just enough room for one pony to stand in. The cell door, despite being completely rusted, was as strong as a brand new titanium door. With spears in their hooves, two snow white guards stood as though they were frozen in time. Their dark blue tails short and neatly trimmed, matched the plume on their golden helmets almost perfectly. The golden armor that covered the guard’s backs, was connected at in front of the chest by a light blue five pointed star. The hazel eyes of the guards were just as stone cold as the underground cell. The two guards were perfect mirrors of each other save for one minor detail. To the left stood a unicorn, and to the right, a pegasus. Yume looked desperately at her self trying to find some explanation as to why she was there. Unable to find any clues, she took note to the changes to her body. She had a light blue coat that match a pair of new wings, a green mane and tail. All four were deeply stained with mud, dust and dirt. Yume’s wings were tied to her body so as to cause as much pain as possible. Her pink eyes which are usually full of glee, were soaked with tears and despair. Her hooves were chained to the back of the cell. Yume was full of panic and confusion, after all dreams are indistinguishable from reality until you wake up and she was a pony, not a human.


*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *CLICK*


I woke up and turned off my alarm. As I walked to open my door of my basement bedroom, I tripped over my feet. In effort to catch myself, I accidentally knocked over my bookshelf which knocked over and shattered my mirror. As I was assaulted by glass and books, I looked up to see my television disconnect from the wall. I only had a second to move my hands out of the way.

"I hate Mondays," I growled.

Ten Minuets later I had all my cuts cleaned. My mom gave me some painkillers and told me to gets some rest. I stomped back to my room, angry that I had to go back to bed. On the way to my room, I tripped and felt gravity viciously pull me down the stairs. As everything went black, my only thoughts were, "Well, this is one of the better Mondays of my life,".


When I finally came to I was locked in a cell. The same prison cell as in my dream. The same guards, with the same spears, and the same, stone-cold dirt walls and rusted iron door. While I laid there, cold, sore, and confused, I could feel the guards hatred directed at me like a rocket powered cannonball. For whatever reason the hatred, wasn't in my dream, while everything else was the exact same. Every thing except for me.

With my body completely changed, my fear kicked in at the speed of light. My body was that of a ponified bug. I had a black exoskeleton with holes that ran right through me. My black horn and translucent white wings shared these holes. I was missing a mane and tail. My eyes glowed a blue so bright that no irises or pupils could be seen. Scared and confused I just wanted my body back. I wished internally and focused on my previous body. The more energy I put into the wish the warmer I felt. I focused and focused until my mind wandered to the body that I saw in my dream, and I burst into wicked green flames. As I fell to the ground exhausted I saw myself in the reflection of a terror stricken guard's eyes. I had my "dream" body. He relaxed as he saw me collapse to the ground and everything went black. Again.


When I woke up again, the first thing I noticed was the sound of footsteps hoof-steps. I couldn't pinpoint the location with the noise bouncing off the walls. After a couple of minutes. Aa tall white pony with, both a horn and wings at her side, gracefully entered the room. She wore a gold crown and torc, both holding a purple diamond in the center. The pony had a picture of a sun on both sides of her flank. She gave off a soothing aura, but she made it clear, that she's not a pony to get on your bad side. When the large pony looked at me, I felt like I was hit by the full force of a solar flare.

"Bring the changeling to my chambers in ten minutes," ordered the the horned Pegasus, emotionlessly.

"Yes, Princess Celestia," answered the ponies guarding me in perfect unison. As the princess left, the guard on my left turned to me and spat "be thankful you haven't been executed yet, you worthless piece of trash!" He used his magic to levitate the the spear he held into my cell and nailed my head with enough force to shatter the shaft. As my cell was littered with splinters, I saw a flash of green fire, followed quickly by an empty black void.


The force of the hit knocked Yume unconscious. She saw herself in Princess Celestia's throne room. The walls were several shades of pink and purple with massive stained glass windows. Celestia's throne was made of gold with small side fountains near the bottom. The part of the throne that Celestia stat on where darker shades of purple.

The door to the room was closing behind the guards that were outside of Yume's cell. The guards were dragging Yume behind them. Just before the door closed, another horned pegasus entered the room. She had a pink coat and purple eyes. While her horn matched her coat perfectly, her wings gradually faded from the pink of her coat to a dark purple at the ends of her wings. The pony's mane and tail were pink, purple and yellow. On her flank, she had a picture of a blue, crystallized heart accompanied by two curved lines perfectly mirroring each other.

As the door closed completely, the pink pony's form burned away in a burst of green. In her place stood a tall black ponified bug. Unlike me, she had a green mane and tail while in the bug form. She was as tall as Celestia, had holes through her legs, wings, horn, mane and tail. Her very presence angered Celestia. Princess Celestia rose from her throne to try to subdue the black pony, but before she could do anything, the bug mare's horn glowed a bright green and fired off a wicked green laser that surrounded Celestia in a cocoon that disabled her magic.


I awoke to find the two guards, pulling me with no caution what so ever, and enjoying my discomfort. I had my black hooves and my wings magically strapped to my sides as I was pulled up the stairs. The unicorn made no effort to lift my head high enough to avoid the stairs. I soon developed a headache that multiplied with each stair. At the top of the stairs was a long hallway with plenty of stained glass windows.

The one consistency with all of the windows was that the same six mares were in each of them. The first one I noticed was orange with a blond mane and tail. The mare lacked both a horn and wings. Just looking at her image made me feel regret for every lie I've ever told. She was located in the bottom left corner directly across from a mare with a pink coat . The pink mare's mane and tail were a slightly darker pink than her coat and very messy. She lacked a horn and wings like the orange pony, but banished my fears, and replaced them with the urge to laugh. Above her, was a yellow Pegasus who had a straight pink mane and tail. She seemed like she would be caring and understanding mare. The Pegasus on the other side of the window was blue with an unkempt mane and tail. Both the mare's mane and tail consisted of multiple colors. The colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple streaked through her mane and tail. She made me appreciate the guards loyalty to the princess.

I didn't realize was I resisting the guard until he pulled hard and I landed on my chin. Before I had chance to look at the other two mares, the guard had pulled me away from the window. We continued down the hallway, but the guard violently shoved my face into the floor with his magic as he pulled me along.

When we made it to the end of the hall, a large set of double doors towered above us. The unicorn dropped his levitation on me so he could open the doors. As I was finally allowed to stand up the Pegasus guard aimed the spear at my throat. His cold, soulless eyes made it clear that at any sign of resistance he would end me. Princess Celestia's eyes looked onto mine as I was tossed into the room. I timidly crept forwards until I had positioned myself in the center of the princess and her two guards. The guards leaped to restrain me as soon a I moved, but the princess raised a hoof to stop them.

There was an awkward silence floating about the air for a few moments. Princess Celestia finally broke it when she asked me a question, "You are not a typical changeling, are you?"

She was calm and said it more as a fact than a question. Silence hung in the air again for a couple of seconds before I shook my head no, dropped my head and stared at my feet.... sorry, hooves. She continued to sit on her throne for a few more seconds before rising and walking towards me. The princess sat down in front of me. She gently tilted by head up and we made eye contact. Her eyes swirled with curiosity, calmness, trustworthiness, and a sense of understanding. My fears started to melt and my muscles relaxed momentarily.

"Who are you, where are you from, and why are you here?" questioned Princess Celestia. In that one moment, I froze. Panic pierced my heart. I was afraid to tell the truth and be accused of lying, and scared to be caught actually lying. With my legs locked and eyes wide, my mind shut down. I couldn't think. Time seemed to stop as if it were waiting for me to answer, and I became completely unaware of everything around me, until...

"Answer the princess, Changeling scum!" roared the Pegasus guard. His Pegasus's spear pierced the air around me and brought me back to my senses.

"I... I... I'm f..from a different world," I mumbled fearfully. "My name is Yume a...and I don't why I...I'm here.," As I finished answering the Princess's questions, my eyes started to water. Within a few seconds, my tears grew too heavy to hide in my eyes. Although my vision was blurred by the oceans in my eyes, I could see that the guards didn't believe me. Celestia responded by standing up, fetching the thrown spear and returning it to the Pegasus who threw it. Throughout the whole process she looked disappointed and would not make eye contact. She finally looked at me again, and with her back turned to the guards, spoke. "As punishment for lying, I am sending you to Ponyville to be placed under the protection and surveillance of Princess Twilight Sparkle. While there, Princess Twilight will have full authority to perform any and all experiments she she wants. Punishments for disobeying or resisting will be whatever she believes is necessary. Your rights will be limited to whatever she chooses so that the town is not put at risk. If you have any last words for me, you better make them quick!" Princess Celestia's expression relaxed into a small smile and she gave me small wink.

"Before you send me a way, I'd just like to warn you about a pink pony with a horn and wings. She will be coming in after I'm taken out of the chamber. She is a changeling thing like me and it sounds like she is planning an attack,"

The princess spun around to look at me so fast i didn't even see her move. With a hint of panic that was completely invisible to the guards, She asked; "Are you sure about this? This is a serious accusation. Take this changeling away now, send her to Princess Twilight Sparkle. She needs to be taught some... respect. The only thing I must say is be gentle, we don't want to ruin the sample,"

Celestia quickly started to scribble on a piece of paper and, with a blur of of smoke, green flames, and white sparkles, sent it flying towards a small town in the distance. The unicorn guard picked me up and, much to his orders, levitated me out the doors. out of the corners of my eye, I saw the pony from my dream enter the chambers, doors close and a flash of green. My "escorts" continued down the halls and staircases until we got to a storage room for chariots. The guards pinned me down and chained me to the unusual mode of transport. the key was given to a Pegasus and we took off immediately.

After a few hours, we reached the town the smoke paper had as its destination. We landed in front of a giant crystal castle with five of the mares from the stained glass window and a winged version of the last mare. The winged unicorn stepped forwards and and introduced herself as Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friendship and spirit of the Element of Magic. She looked like she wanted to say more, but a Rainbow maned, blue coated Pegasus interrupted her. In the end she thanked the guards and took me inside with her levitation.

Princess Twilight Sparkle started to introduce her friends to me. A white unicorn known as Rarity, a yellow Pegasus named Fluttershy, the blue mare from before, Rainbow Dash, and an orange earth pony by the name of, Applejack. A pink pony introduced herself as Pinkie Pie and said I deserve a welcome to Ponyville party. The six mares showed me my room in the castle. My new room looked looked almost identical to my old room only it didn't have any electronics in it and filled with books. For the first time since I came to this world, I felt safe and took this opportunity to instantly fall asleep on my new bed.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment