• Published 18th Jun 2012
  • 1,253 Views, 5 Comments

The Equestrian Civil War. - Grandore



The war between the NLR and the Solar Empire

  • ...
7
 5
 1,253

A Surprising Promotion

Chapter 14: A Surprising Promotion.

Thunderflash woke in his tent to see not only Shade Star staring at him, but the Princess of the Night herself staring at him. “Princess!” Thunderflash yelped as he fell out of bed and scrambled around until he regained his composure. “Um, huh. What are you doing here Princess?” Thunderflash questioned as Luna stared at the young pegasi, laughing in her mind.

“I am here to inform you that you are being put under a new command. And will no long be a part of P.A.R.T.Y squad.” Luna began, “You will be working with two other pegasi.”

“…Okay, who?” Thunderflash asked quickly, wondering why he was being moved from his squad.

“You are being put into a 3 pegasi scouting squad, involving you, and our two best flyers. Flight Marshal Rainbow Dash, and Lieutenant Cloud Dasher. You and Cloud Dasher will be working under Rainbow Dash’s command as long you two remain in this squad.” Luna stated.

“Okay, is that all Princess? I need to sleep if I’m going to be scouting all night and day.” Thunderflash asked.

“Not yet, you must report to your new tent, follow these directions” Luna said, handing Thunderflash a map and then stating,
“You start tonight, good luck” Luna said, then leaving with Shade Star following close behind. Thunderflash left, and soon found his new tent. A tent black and purple, with a rainbow colored lightning bolt above the door, after meeting Rainbow Dash, he noticed it was her cutie mark. Then Thunderflash met Cloud Dasher, a white coated pony with an orange and red mane and tail.

“Nice to meet both of you and all, but I need some shut eye if I’m flying tonight.” Thunderflash stated, finding the nearest empty bed and flopping down into it, now later than a minute he was asleep.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment