• Published 18th Jun 2012
  • 1,253 Views, 5 Comments

The Equestrian Civil War. - Grandore



The war between the NLR and the Solar Empire

  • ...
7
 5
 1,253

No Choice.

Chapter 11: No Choice.

The battle went on for what seemed like days. Over time the two forces receded back into their camps in hope to rest. P.A.R.T.Y squad found their tent set up and waiting for them in the heart of the camp. The dark blue and purple tent stood out of the rest of tents with the squad’s insignia on it, Pinkie’s cutie mark, with the balloons colored white and black. “This place seems pretty cool.” Vinyl said when she entered the oversized tent.

“I never slept in a tent before, this is sooooo cool!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed from her bed in the back of the tent. She proceeded to jump on her bed.

“Let’s hurry up in settle in before that Shade Star pony shows up,” Thunder Flash began, “he gives me the creeps, and I should know creeps, I spent a night in the Everfree.” Thunder Flash stopped for a moment to recollect himself, “Or was that just yesterday? I really do not like that place.” He finished, jump onto his bed. Flim, already settled into his bed, smirked at Thunder Flash’s comment then lied back in the bed. The squad was soon sound asleep in their tent.

.....

Shade Star walked into the commanding tent and, after making sure it was clear, he started up a telekinetic link. A hologram of Princess Luna appeared infront of him. “I see you’re moving along well with your magic.” She said. Shade only nodded. “Well, I see from these reports, the battle was undecided, shame, I was hoping we could have had a first victory.”

“Did I not do as expected?” Shade asked, looking at the princess. Luna only nodded than preceded.

“No, you did well not showing up in battle, we need you for the next battle, that will make us a definite win.” Luna let out a small laugh, “Go, rest my child, you have an important day tomorrow.”

“Yes, mother.” Shade turned and left the tent, making his way back to his tent for a night sleep, for tomorrow he had no choice but to fight.