• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 3,446 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Pony: Warrior From The Stars - NintendoBrony64



Equestria gets a visitor from beyond the stars after several months of strange monster attacks.

  • ...
1
 20
 3,446

Exploring the Everfree

Author's Note:

I have no excuse as to why this is so late, except for simple laziness and easily distracted by other things like new games to play. I promise that the next few chapters won't take as long to post.

I'm making it my New Year's Resolution to finish this story, Mario and Luigi: Pony Party, and any other stories I have in mind!

Twilight made a mad dash towards the library, with Spike riding on her back, while the others weren't looking. She was right about everything from the monsters being connected to Nightmare Moon, to Nightmare Moon herself returning. She needed to get back to the library and dig through the books for more information about the whereabouts of the Elements of Harmony so she could stop Nightmare Moon from bringing eternal night.

An explosion in the background caused her to skid to a halt and look behind her. A trail of dirt and debris was seen in the distance and they cringed. Kirby and the other ponies she and Spike had met were likely fighting that monster.

"Are you sure we can't help them first, Twilight?" Spike asked concerned.

"I'm sorry, Spike. We need to find the Elements of Harmony fast if we're to stop Nightmare Moon," she said as she continued the sprint back to the library. "I want to help them too, but the less time we spend searching for the Elements, the worse things will get!"

Spike didn't like it, but knew she was right. He only hoped that their new friends could take care of that monster. He grew more concerned when a few more explosions were seen in the background.


Kirby pulled himself from a small crater that was made when Bugzzy slammed him into the ground for the third time, and shook off any excess dirt from his body and the slight daze he felt. He sent his focus in front of him, but Bugzzy wasn't there. He looked around trying to find his opponent, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Kirby!" came a group yell from behind him.

He turned around and found his new pony friends running up to him. With his back turned, Bugzzy landed behind Kirby. The impact was strong enough to spring Kirby a few inches off the ground, and with a flick of its' pincers it swat him towards the ponies. He bounced a few times before landing on his face in front of them.

"Sorry about that little guy," Applejack said sheepishly. "You okay?"

He rolled over and sat up before turning to the ponies and smiled. "Poyo."

The stomping of Bugzzy's feet caught their attention. He towered over them sending a glare while clicking and snapping his mandibles.

"Excuse me, mister!" Fluttershy rose to meet it at eye level. "You should be ashamed of yourself; picking on creatures smaller than you!"

Not in the mood to be patronized, Bugzzy's glare intensified as it flared its' wings and screeched. The action made Fluttershy shriek, and jump behind the others.

"That's it, you're going to answer to me now, buster!" Rainbow said. With her speed, she zoomed forward and slammed into the monster's thorax making it stumble back. It regained its' balance and it took off into the air to give chase to the now fleeing Rainbow Dash.

"Come on, slowpoke! You gotta move faster than that!"

Her taunting bared fruit as it suddenly picked up speed, and was then in front of her. "Yipe!" Before she could react, Bugzzy swung its' pincers downward and slammed into her; sending her falling towards the ground. Bugzzy then zoomed after her, and when it was within reach, it grabbed her with its' pincers. She tried escaping from the monster's grasp, but it was gripping too tight. They continued to fall, picking up more speed. Then it suddenly released her; making her slam into the ground as it shot back up into the air.

She shakily rose to her hooves; her eyes rolling in her head. She shook her head and regained her senses. She then noticed something strange next to her. Next to her was a hovering, glowing star.

"What the hay?"

Before she could do anything else, her attention was brought back to Bugzzy when it screeched. The beetle was nose diving towards her.

"Poyo!" Kirby then began to inhale. Rainbow Dash dug her hooves into the ground to keep from moving.

"Kirby, what are you doing!?"

She then noticed the star being dragged along, and it entered Kirby's mouth. As he clamped it shut, he didn't swallow. Instead, he jumped up and spit it back out above her. The star projectile slammed into Bugzzy making it veer off course, and crashing into an untouched food cart.

Rainbow Dash and her friends released their breath they didn't realize they was holding, in relief. Rainbow then gave Kirby a grateful smile, which he returned.

Bugzzy rose up and screeched with much intensity. The glare it was giving sent an icy chill down the ponies spines. Kirby only held his ground, ready for the monster to make the next move.

With another screech, it opened its' wings and smaller sized beetles swarmed from behind it. The swarm then advanced towards Kirby and the ponies. Kirby jumped in front of the pegasus and began to inhale. Within seconds, the entire swarm was engulfed in the wind vortex and then trapped in Kirby's mouth.

Bugzzy hissed angrily and charged; Kirby doing the same. The mutant beetle thrust its' pincers forward to snatch Kirby, but the pink puffball leaped above its' head and spat out a star projectile. The attack slammed Bugzzy into the ground making an explosion of dirt.

Bugzzy suddenly burst from the dirt cloud, grabbed Kirby with it pincers, and took to the air.

"Hold on there, partner!" Applejack yelled. She tossed a lasso and caught Bugzzy by his foot. With a firm yank of the rope clamped in her jaw, the insect monster stopped in its tracks. The sudden jerk made Bugzzy chirp in surprise and release Kirby, who then proceeded to fall towards the ground. Before he fell very far however, a rainbow blur snagged him from the air.

"Got ya, little bubby!"

Bugzzy glanced down towards Applejack, glared, and then shot up further into the air. Applejack wasn't expecting that, and was yanked from the ground while her jaw was still clamped onto the rope. The giant beetle flew in circles and zigzags to shake off the mare, which was causing Applejack to become dizzy.

On her way down, Rainbow noticed the farm mare being hoisted up by the beetle monster. "Hang on, AJ!" She quickly placed Kirby on the ground in front of Fluttershy and Rarity. However, before she took off to help her friend she noticed a pony missing.

"Hey, where's Pinkie?"

Before the they could response, they were interrupted by several loud "boom!" sounds. Their attention was directed behind Rainbow and the source just happened to be the pink mare herself with a pink colored cannon beside her pointed up towards the monster and Applejack.

"Have some cake, Buggzy!" Pinkie yelled as she pulled the cannon's string and firing a perfectly decorated three layered cake. As if on que, Buggzy looked down only to get a face full of cake. Within seconds the beetle monster's body was covered in cake and through its flight pattern off and began falling out of the sky. There wasn't anything Applejack could do that would a safe landing for her as she was taken by the fall with Buggzy. That is until she saw Rainbow Dash zooming towards her. With a smirk, she let go of the rope and watched the monster continue without her as she was snatched up by her pegasus friend, and safely placed down by their other friends; Pinkie joining them.

They all watched as Buggzy desperately tried to shake off Pinkie's cake ammo while staying airborne, but it was inevitable as it eventually crashed through a building roof, and the crash landing razing the building itself.

They let out a relieved sigh thinking that the fight was over.

"Alright, y'all, let's hurry on over to he library and get some answers as to what's goin' on around here," Applejack said as she began towards the direction of the Golden Oaks Library, the others following behind her.

"Yeah, she did seem to know who that mare was and why she was here," Rainbow said. "You think she's really a spy and working with her?"

Applejack gave the pegasus a deadpan look. "She ain't no spy, Dash."

"Yes, and even thinking so is absolutely ridiculous," Rarity added.

"Yeah silly!" Pinkie literally hopped into the conversation. "If she were a spy, they would be acting all buddy buddy with each other and announce their evil plan and both wisp away at the same time after doing a evil laughing session, duh!"

"Well, she could be for all we know!" Rainbow countered, not backing out on her accusation. "It could all be apart of their big master plan to throw us off guard! And while we're wasting our time chatting, who knows what they could be plotting!" With that said, she then dashed off towards the direction of the library.

Applejack gave an exhausted sigh. "Come on, y'all. Let's hurry before she does or says something stupid."

With that said, they quickly made their way towards the library. Fluttershy lifted Kirby up onto her back with her wings before catching up to her friends.


The library floor was littered with books as Twilight and Spike searched relentlessly for any kind of information on the Elements of Harmony. Twilight was beginning to loss hope in ever finding anything, but her dragon assistant pulled through for her once again by handing her a book titled, "The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide". She had no idea how she managed to overlook it, especially when he said it was in the "E" section.

Afterwards, she sent him off to bed since he had basically spent the remainder of his energy staying awake to help in her search. According to the book's contents, the last known location the the Elements could possibly be found was in the Castle of the Two Sisters in the Everfree Forest. Twilight finds herself in front of the Forest's entrance mentally preparing herself for the most likely treacherous journey ahead. She didn't even make it one step in before she was stopped by a brash voice shout from behind her.

"And where do you think you're going?"

She turned around to see the others running up to her, Rainbow Dash in the lead, who then pressed her muzzle against hers while glaring.

"Alright you, start talking! Are you a spy for that Nightmare Moon character?"

Applejack sighed. "Dang it, Rainbow Dash! She ain't no spy!" The farm pony pushed the pegasus aside and calmly approached Twilight. "Now tell us, sugar cube, what exactly is going on."

"Well, Spike found a book that had information on the Elements of Harmony; Honesty, Loyalty, Generosity, Kindness, and Laughter, that are key to Nightmare Moon's defeat. The book also said that the last known location of the Elements were in the Castle of the Two Sisters, which is currently located in the Everfree Forest," Twilight explained.

"Oh, is that all?" Pinkie giggled. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She had hopped past her when Twilight spoke up.

"No. I appreciate you wanting to help, but I'd rather do this on my own."

"I'm afraid that ain't happenin', Twilight," Applejack said. "No friend of ours is explorin' this here Forest by themselves."

"Plus, I think we'll be safer with little Kirby with us," Rarity said. "You should have seen how heroic he he was went he took on that giant insect."

"Yeah, he was kicking that thing's flank left and right!" Rainbow added. "Every time that thing would hit the ground, it left behind these glowing floating star things and the little guy would suck them up, and fire them out of his mouth like some sort of projectile attack! Though that giant bug put up a good fight too, it didn't stand a chance once I stepped in to help the little guy."

"Did you forget that Pinkie and I helped too?" Applejack deadpanned.

Twilight watched them as if they had grown a second pair of heads. "You do know how impossible you all sound, right?"

"Impossible or not, darling, the point is we're accompanying you and that's final," Rarity said.

"Poyo?" Kirby was confused about what it was they were talking about, but that didn't stop him from giggling and hopping from Fluttershy's back and dashing towards the forest, surprising the shy pegasus.

"Kirby, wait!" she exclaimed as she took off after him. Pinkie Pie joined her, giggling all the while.

"Ya see? They got the right idea," Applejack said as she walked past Twilight to follow them. "Ya'll are stuck with us whether ya like it or not."

Twilight could only watch as they all entered the rumored dangerous forest before sighing and followed suit.


Meanwhile back in Ponyville...

"What the hay happened to my workshop!?"

The local blacksmith was standing in front of his once standing workshop where he makes custom weapons for whoever wanted one, as well as supplied weapons for the Royal Guard in Canterlot. He had just returned home from a delivery from said capital, only to find his home/workplace a wreck. He was currently in the middle of ranting that he didn't notice the rubble begin to stir.

"When I find whoever did this to my precious shop, I'll sue them so hard that they'll-!"

*Boom!* Skreeeeiiiiik!!!

The blacksmith Earth Pony froze as he heard something erupt from the rubble behind him. He slowly turned around to see a ticked off giant beetle glaring down at him.

"Um... Well, I don't have to sue anypony.". He slowly started backing away from the monster beetle. "I could just use the remainder of my life savings to rebuild my shop from scratch, so..." He hastily ran away leaving behind a trail of dust.

Buggzy only watched as the pony dashed away. He buried his arms into the rubble and pulled out two perfectly preserved swords with curved blades. He inspected the blades as they shimmered in the moonlight.

Skreeeeiiiiik!!!

Buggzy spread his wings and took to the air in renewed anger, and took pursuit of his targets.


Near the side of a cliff, Pinkie and Kirby were giggling and hopping around each other without a care in the world while Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow and Applejack who were too busy worrying about the forest itself.

"So, uh has anypony ever come into this forest?" Twilight asked; her voice full of uncertainty.

"No pony ever enters this dreadful forest, darling," Rarity muttered.

"There's just somethin' unnatural about it," Applejack shuttered. "It makes ponies feel uneasy."

"A-And why is that?" Twilight asked hesitantly.

"No pony knows," Rainbow said, taking it upon herself to use this time to try and scare everypony. They were in the perfect location for it after all. "They say that anypony that has come in here, has never come out."

"Boo/Poyo!"

"AAAHHH!!"

Pinkie and Kirby broke into laughter in succeeding in scaring them. After a few seconds to regain their composure, Rainbow Dash joined in while Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight looked irritated and Fluttershy was visibly shaking.

Near by loitering in the shrubbery, Nightmare Moon watched silently.

"Those foals think that they have what it takes to reach the castle and find the Elements? I'll make sure that their little journey won't be so easy!"

She was about to make her presence known, but paused when she heard a feint buzzing sound resonate throughout the forest. The sound grew louder, and when she looked above her she smirked.

"Or perhaps I won't have to dirty my hooves, and let my pet take care of them for me. However, I'll have to offer a little assistance."

Kirby and the girls were about to continue on their way, but Kirby froze and began looking around. This caused the ponies to pause as well.

"What's up little guy?" Rainbow asked.

Suddenly all ears were raised when a feint buzzing sound resonated around them.

"Um, anypony know what that noise is?" Applejack asked.

"I-It sounds like the buzzing of insect wings..." Fluttershy said.

"Well, that shouldn't come to be a surprise," Rarity said. "We are in a forest after all."

"Yeah, but why does it sound like it's getting louder?" Rainbow asked.

They instinctively huddled together as the buzzing grew louder until whatever was producing said sound was practically on top of them. Suddenly it stopped and all was deathly silent. They all looked in opposite directions of each other as to not be ambushed from behind. After a minute on nothing happening, they felt they could relax and continue on their way.

They didn't even take a few steps before the sound of branches snapping above them caught their attention, and they quickly jumped away before a giant figure fell through the tree tops and landed with a loud thud.

"SKREEEEIIIIIK!!!

With what little light they had thanks to the moonlight, they dreaded the return of the giant beetle.

"I thought you beat that thing!" Twilight yelled toward the other ponies.

Rainbow Dash sheepishly smiled. "Well, I never actually said that we defeated it for good."

"We made it crash into a building and left it alone, assuming we beat it!" Pinkie Pie said with a grin.

"I d-don't remember it having any weapons th-though..." Fluttershy said gazing at the monster's new dual swords.

"Poyo!" Kirby quickly jumped in between the ponies and monster and began inhaling, trying to trap the monster beetle in the wind tunnel.

"What in tarnation is Kirby doin'?" Applejack asked confused about the little puff ball's intentions.

"I think he's trying to suck that monster up!" Pinkie said. "Go Kirby, go!"

Unfortunately for them, Buggzy didn't so much as flinch and stayed in place and put an end to the cheering Pinkie was giving. Kirby was then smacked away by one of Buggzy's swords and flung over the cliff's edge.

"Kirby!!" They rushed to the edge horror struck. Rainbow readied herself to zoom down and save him, but paused when they witnessed his actions. He inhaled, trapping some air and slightly inflating his tiny body and gently floated downward, filling the ponies with immense relief.

While their backs were turned, Buggzy screeched and sunk his blades into the ground which caused the ground under them to rumble and crackle. Within seconds the cliff itself crumbled and they all slid down the cliff's edge now turned steep slope. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy however managed to correct themselves and take to the air and quickly grabbed Rarity and Pinkie. Applejack dug her hooves into the dirt to slow her decent and grabbed Twilight's hooves before she could continue her fall down the cliff side. As she struggled to pull Twilight up, she noticed Buggzy fly over them and dive towards the others.


Rainbow and Fluttershy gently placed Rarity and Pinkie on the ground. Kirby released Rainbow's tail which he grabbed on her way down, and sighed in relief upon being on solid ground again. Fluttershy immediately scooped up Kirby in a hug; overjoyed that he wasn't injured.

"Oh thank goodness you're safe, Kirby!"

"Poyo!"

THUD!

Their attention was suddenly brought to Buggzy who landed a few feet away, his glare peircing through them and his sword blades gleaming in the moonlight. Kirby squeezed out of Fluttershy's grip and stood between the monster and the ponies.

"Come on, Fluttershy! We need to help Twilight and Applejack!" Rainbow said. "The little guy has this!"

She hesitated, glancing at Kirby before finally hiding and following Rainbow.

Buggzy wasted no time in closing in on Kirby and swung one sword downward, which Kirby experty dodged by cartwheeling to the side. The beetle monster swung his second sword horizontally, only for Kirby to jump over the blade.

Rainbow and Fluttershy brought Twilight to the ground after catching her mid fall after Applejack assured her she'd be fine if she released her hooves. Said cowpony soon joined them by descending down by using the cliffside rocks. Twilight's attention was immediately brought to scene of Kirby dodging Buggzy's swings. She turned to the others and wondered why they weren't lifting a hoof to help him. Instead they were just cheering him on. The only one who physically look worried for Kirby was Fluttershy, but she was still cheering along with everypony else.

"It's fine, Twilight," Applejack said sensing her unease. "I don't know why, but I just got this feelin' that we'll only get in Kirby's way."

Twilight thought about what they told her about back in Ponyville. They didn't really expect her to completely believe that a creature that was no bigger than a foal could compete with a monster like that. Even though Kirby was farring well in dodging Buggzy's swings, surely he didn't have the physical strength to fight back.

Buggzy brought his blades down and Kirby jumped back avoiding being sliced. Twilight's curiosity was peaked when the two swords made contact with the ground, two glowing star shaped orbs appeared where the ground was struck.

"What the..." she thought. "How is that even phisycally possible? Stranger than that, I can feel magic radiating from them."

"Oh, this is the best part!" Rainbow gushed with an excited grin.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "What could possibly be so significant about...!"

She didn't need to wait long. Kirby took this opportunity to use his inhale once again. Like before, the giant beetle didn't budge. The star like objects however, were caught in the wind tunnel and into his mouth. He immediately afterward fired a single star projectile back at Buggzy, which caught Twilight off guard. He crossed the blades out in front and blocked the projectile, in which caused a miniature explosion and pushed him back.

Twilight's mouth hung loose. " He sucked up those star like things and...used them as an attack?"

Buggzy shook the attack off and spread his wings. He then used them to boost his leap into the air and dive bomb Kirby, which he dodged. The impact left a crater as well as produce more star orbs. Kirby inhaled the stars and fired another projectile and it struck once more.

The process repeated. Kirby dodged the monster's strikes and struck back with star projectiles that Buggzy's ground strikes would produce. As the fight went on, the cheering from the ponies increased to where even Twilight eventually joined in. Pinkie was even sporting a cheerleading garb and pom-poms and was changing for Kirby's victory.

After being knocked back by another one of Kirby's attacks, Buggzy skreeched and flared his wings and produced a swarm of smaller beetles. With a point of a sword, the entire swarm charged Kirby. Each beetle that zoomed by struck his tiny body with their pincers; the constant onslaught sending him rolling along the ground. The barrage from the beetles are the ponies flinch back, but they were surprised that Kirby leaped back up on his feet without so much as a scratch.

"Come on, Kirby!" cheered Pinkie. "Suck 'em up!"

At Buggzy's command, the beetle swarm advanced towards Kirby once more. Kirby countered by opening his mouth and inhaled, successfully trapping the swarm in the powerful vortex. Because of the shir number of insects, Kirby's body slightly inflated and looked like he was struggling to hold his mouth shut.

Buggzy, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to attack, charged forward swords ready to slice the puff ball into prices. Within mire inches of Kirby, Buggzy rose his swords ready to strike. Kirby couldn't take it any longer and unleased the built up pressure in the form of a star projectile the same size as the giant beetle. The star slammed into Buggzy and with enough force, pushed him into the cliffside and resulted in an explosion.

Wide eyes and mouths agape, the ponies were in awe at what just happened.

Kirby was then suddenly tackled by a pink blur and wrapped by pink arms. "That was amazing, Kirby!" Seconds later, the others crowded around and we're showering him with praises which he enjoyed.

The praising halted as a screech rings through their ears. The dust cloud cleared and there shakily standing was Buggzy; body cracked and dark blue mist leaking from those cracks.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Rainbow said. "That thing is still kicking!?"

"Well, it's determined I'll give it that," Applejack added.

With trembling arms, Buggzy held both of his swords high. The mist that was leaking from his body surrounded the blades, imbedding them with dark power.

"Hey Twilight," Pinkie looked over the purple unicorn's shoulder. "What's with the wierd glowy swords?"

"It's somehow infusing the blades with a lot of magic!" She focused her magic and formed a pink barrier around the group just as the mist halted its infusion into the blades.

Buggzy then slammed the blades into the ground and burst of dark purple energy zoomed towards the ponies, and crashed into Twilight's barrier.

"Gah!" The sudden pressure from the blast of magic sent a sharp pain through her body, making it challenging for her to keep the barrier up.

"Are you okay, Twilight?" Applejack asked.

"Y-Yeah, it's just this magic is stronger than I thought it would be..." Twilight said, struggling to keep the barrier active.

The energy finally dissipated and Twilight dropped the barrier soon after. She wiped sweat from her forehead and tried to catch her breath.

Buggzy sent a seething glared at the pony that blocked his attack. As a last-ditch effort, he rose the two swords and with the remaining strength he had and tossed them slicing through the air towards the group. The seconds seemed to go by in slow motion as the blades flew towards them. Kirby squeezed out of Pinkie's grip and leaped in front of the ponies, and while still airborne used his inhale to trap the swords in the wind tunnel.

"Kirby!?" The ponies watched in horror as the swords flew towards him, blades first. However, horror turned to shock when the blades entered his mouth without piercing his body. Even Buggzy's eyes widened when the little pink puff ball gulped down the razor sharp weapons.

Suddenly, Kirby's body was covered in a bright light. It was so bright the girls had to cover their eyes. All except Pinkie, who was wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"What the hay is going on with Kirby!?" exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

The light finally dimmed to the point they wouldn't be blinded, and were even more surprised to see that Kirby had a new appearance. On top of his head he sported a long green hat with a gold colored cottonball at the tip, and with his right arm he held a sword with a blue hilt and had a golden blade.

There was a few seconds of silence as they took in Kirby's new appearance, until Rarity decided to break it.

"Aaaaw! Kirby looks so absolutely adorable in his new little hat!"

"Um... I'm not sure that now is the best time to be um, gushing over Kirby's new look, Rarity," Fluttershy murmured.

"Is anypony going to explain why there was a sudden light show, and now Kirby has a sword?" Rainbow asked.

Pinkie suddenly began bouncing in place. "Ooh, ooh! Maybe when Kirby inhaled and swallowed the swords, he gained an awesome sword wielding ability turning him into..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Sword Kirby!"

Kirby swung his new sword with expert precision before assuming a battle ready pose. "Poyo!"

Buggzy let out an ear piercing screech, flared his wings, and charge at them ready to ram into them all with his pincers. At the last second, Kirby swung his sword upward and deflected the pincers knocking Buggzy backwards and landing on his back. He wobbly rose back to his feet, only to be assaulted by a barrage of slashes from Kirby's sword.

The now sword wielding puff ball expertly maneuvered around Buggzy and slashed into his body, leaving slash marks that spilled more dark mist. Buggzy took a few steps back after Kirby ceased his attack, and dropped to one knee. Kirby held his sword up high before it began to glow a radiant light. Kirby then jumped into the air, and with a vertical slash, his sword produced a crescent shaped beam of light that propelled itself towards Buggzy.

The giant beetle didn't even have time to react before the sword beam effertlessly sliced through the center of its body. Buggzy split in two, and the two halves exploded into clouds of dark purple mist.

As the mist dissipated, the girls were once again dumbfounded by Kirby's ability.

"That... was... AWESOME!!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"I concur," Rarity added. "I too believe that that was a truly magnificent display. Also, thanks to Kirby's transformation, I've been struck with inspiration for a new line of head wear that would look just adorable on our little hero!"

"I'm more curious about how Kirby was able to transform in the first place," Twilight whispered softly to herself. She was contemplating trying to think of any logical explanation behind Kirby's ability.

As if reading her mind, Pinkie Pie appeared behind her and answered, "It might be a type of magic that's unique only to him that allows him to transform when he inhale certain objects!"

The pink pony's sudden intrusion of Twilight's personal space caused her to jump before calming down and asking, "How could you possibly come to a conclusion like that?"

"Just a hunch!" She said with a grin before hopping away.

"Hey y'all! Let's get to findin' Nightmare Moon!" Applejack shouted.

Twilight was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the others already leaving. She didn't even notice that Kirby was missing his hat and sword, indicating that his transformation had wearn off. When her gaze landed on Kirby, many questions about who and/or what he was.

"Well, there will be plenty of time to think about that after Nightmare Moon has been taken care of."

Comments ( 9 )

Well I like it. I just hope this was the story where Celestia didn't suddenly new about Kirbys legend and every other alien. I prefer it if it is evena suprise to them. I mean their ong life doesn't means, that they where interessted enough to learn about everything, figuring everything out what there is to see and stuff like that.

I agree with Texus. If Celestia knows then it would be really really weird. I kind of hate the cliche nowadays because it makes Celestia kind of all knowing and utterly useless if she knew about this before hand. Besides this could be like King Dedede. Think about it. All the cake she loves and Kirby really enjoys eating without stopping.

I'm looking forward to the story though.

I also agree with Texus. Its rather cliche how Celestia knows about kirby

7839958 I don't think she knows about this yet does she? Maybe I need to reread the first chapter again.

Edit:
No she doesn't know about Kirby so that's good then.

Hope Kirby can summon allies like in Kirby Super Star and Kirby Ultra Star.

Continuing? I would like to see what other abilities he would use. There aren't many ways to get abilities in the Everfree. Unless your also gonna include every hat that Kirby had worn. That's 63 powers.
Animal, Archer, Backdrop, Ball, Balloon, Beam, Beetle, Bell, Bomb, Bubble, Burning, Circus, Clean, Copy, Cupid, Cutter, Doctor, ESP, Fighter, Fire, Freeze, Ghost, Hammer, Hi-Jump, Hypernova, Ice, Jet, Laser, Leaf, Magic, Metal, Mini, Mirror, Missile, Needle, Ninja, Parasol, Plasma, Poison, Smash bros, Spark, Spear, Stone, Suplex, Sword, Throw, Tornado, UFO, Water, Wheel, Whip, Wing, Yo-yo.
The one time powers like Cook, Crash, Light, Mike, Paint, Sleep.
And the anime also had Baton, Iron, Top, and Kabuki.

I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR AUTHOR if he doesn't update this.

NintendoBrony64, you said that it won't take long to post the next chapter. You're not keeping your promise.

There something, i like so much about kirby.... is his transformations, especially Sword Kirby😊

Login or register to comment