• Published 8th Dec 2015
  • 605 Views, 2 Comments

The Beginning - fallen starr



The tale of how Celestia and Luna got their powers and came to rule Equestria.

  • ...
0
 2
 605

Author's Note, from Twilight Sparkle

Hello, dear readers. I know this isn't this history of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna that is well known. This is about the times before Equestria was truly Equestria. The three tribes were still separate. Discord ruled much of the land known as Equestria today. The King and Queen in this story have been lost to all but the sisters memories.

Since Princess Luna's return, she and Princess Celestia have felt the need for the Equestrian people to know their story. So many questions and rumors fly around about their origins and their lives. This foal's book is the first step the sisters have made in telling their story. The major points of their lives growing up were in here, and they will continue their life story in a second book, to be released sometime within the next year.

They feel that shedding some light on their mysterious past will allow Equestria to better understand the laws of today and to better understand how glorified events of the past happened. The Princesses have planned three books. This one, chronicling their childhoods. The second one will be about Princess Luna's departure and the millennium Princess Celestia spent awaiting her sister's return. Finally, the last book will be about their plights from the time Princess Luna returned to the present day.

While it would be more historically accurate to write in the language of the time, Princess Celestia has decided all dialogue should be in modern Equestrian, so that everypony can read and understand the books. I know five mares who are rather grateful for that, even if some authenticity is lost.

Any questions or concerns can be mailed to Royal Print of Canterlot.

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment