• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 3,143 Views, 24 Comments

Ponymon - Choose your own adventure - Peppermints



Your about to embark on a journey, which only you have the power to chose what happens.

  • ...
8
 24
 3,143

Chapter 9

You chose the middle PoniBall.

“I knew you’ll choose this one in the end!” chuckled the Ponymon Professor. You rolled your eyes. “Open up the PoniBall and see what you got!” You gazed at the Poniball for a bit before opening it, revealing a foal Ponymon.

“Uh… Hello…” said the yellow coloured Ponymon. Your eyes are wide with shock. You never heard Ponymon speak in English before. Then you realised that you never seen a Ponymon before, let alone hear one. You ask her for her name.

“Um… My name… My name is… Fluttershy...”

Gary Oak suddenly spoke. “Oh yeah! My turn now! I’m going to choose the best Ponymon trainer ever!” He picked up the left PoniBall and opened it. A pink Ponymon foal appeared, giggling with delight. “And to start off, I demand a battle between our Ponymon!”

“Go! Pinkie Pie” your rival yelled. His Ponymon giggled, before letting on a war face. “Pinkie Pie! Use laughter!” The pink Ponymon laughed at Fluttershy, who noticeably began to weaken. You, being the first time Ponymon trainer, were unaware of what to do. You told your Ponymon to attack.

“Um… I don’t really want to hurt anypony, but I was wondering if you could… Faint for me? I mean, only if it is okay with you...” Fluttershy’s voice trailed off. Gary’s pink Ponymon looked confused for a second, before speaking.

“Oki Doki Loki!” Pinkie Pie performed a dramatic fall to the ground, and make sure she had her tongue sticking out of her mouth for an added fainting effect.

The Professor glanced at the ‘fainted’ Ponymon before pointing at you. “You win!”

“WHAT!” yelled Gary. “How does that even work?! My Ponymon hasn’t even felt any damage!”
His grandfather sighed. “The first trainer with all their Ponymon fainted loses the match. Duh.” Gary was furious. He used the PoniBall to put Pinkie Pie back into the ball and stomped out of the room.“Kids these days…” he mumbled before turning his back to you.

Now, with your new found Ponymon, you decide to…

Try to steal the third Ponymon
Leave the laboratory

Comments ( 14 )

Oh JOY!

Time to Choose Spikemander and evolve him into Spikeizard! :DD

Maybe I'll be lucky and Catch the Legendary Alicorns! Perhaps the Legendary Draconequus, Discord!

Ok, no more Poke'puns.

Big problem with this, is how just about all the text is the same in the game, as well as the characters themselves, it's just ponies, replacing the starters..

Also, Why am I stuck with Fluttershy? I wanted a Twilight or Spike. There is a severe lack of choice in this, in fact, I feel like this is one of those things that fake your freedom of choice by holding your hand, forcing you to make choices you didnt want.

Anyways, this isnt exactly all that good a choose your adventure. Sorry, but more time could've been put in the beginning.

Sorry to say this but i really dident feel like there waws much of a choise here, you almost forced me to chose a certain one. No offence but that's just me

First impression: YES I GOT FLUTTERSHY!

Then, after realizing that every action leads to Fluttershy: :fluttershysad:

I give you a thump up because it made me laugh (but from a professional view, I don't really think this fic deserves it, but it has potential.).

:trixieshiftright: Seriously only the middle ponymon... not that I mind, I choose middle first but after testing the other balls...

:pinkiecrazy: Nononononononononono... You need to fix this mess, also this could be a good story so I give you a thumbs up for now and please finish it all before posting it... otherwise is a huge turn down.

:coolphoto: Zeir heer.
:twilightsmile: Hai, I agree.
:pinkiecrazy: Say whaaaa?
:rainbowdetermined2: Ha ha, I'm the Hero! China, I choose you!
:flutterrage: *Weilding ladel and wok* RAAAGH!
:coolphoto: UGH!
:facehoof: OOF!
:pinkiegasp: I surrender!
:trollestia: I sing a song and you not fight!
:rainbowhuh: Retreat!

700401 After testing all the balls.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:facehoof: I think that if you were going to force us to choose a specific ponymon you should have used pokemon yellow as your base instead of one of the other games.

700099

This started out as something for fun, before my friend made me post it online. But I'm going to try make it all better & make all Ponymon available and stuff.

700401
Ok, I'll write the whole story out before posting the rest of the chapters :pinkiesmile:
Holidays are coming up soon, so I'll have plenty of time to complete it.

703733 Good! Hope to see it happen soon then. :twilightsmile:

This should really be completed. It's entertaining ^3^

but but i wanted pinkie pie, let us choose other starters NOW i mean fluttershy rocks but still this is a fighting game...

*sees another MLP ;FiMcrossover on Fimfiction homepage...*
...
*Sounds interesting...*
...
*Searches, "pokémon", in the search bar​...*
...
* Doesn't find what was hoped for...*
...
**Searches, " ponymon", instead scrolls down to find epic psydery...*
...
****Nearly laughs to death!!!!!!**** :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowderp: :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment