• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 303 Views, 16 Comments

The Game With No Name - TheOcelotKid



I made a seirse as this of "humans" so why the fu*k now ponys too!

  • ...
8
 16
 303

Epilogue, kind of... well just read this shit on C.U.B.E

not really an epilogue I just wanted to insert some info on cube so :ajbemused: REEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

Q:What is C.U.B.E? A:C.U.B.E stands for Combat United Battle enforcement so C.U.B.E is kind of like game/book/dimensional/movie/real life, high tech police

Q:Is there a more detailed description of the characters? A: I reread and noticed my description is not that good :twilightsheepish: so yes and I will work on one in the future!

C.U.B.E Origin/Backstory

(First C.U.B.E is not centered out of the MLP universe so this might not include much on the MLP side of the story and is just additional info)

In the year 6067, a young timelord, with the power to create anything he wished noticed that the universes and dimensions had fallen into a dark age. The billions of galaxies needed a hero. The timelord, opened his hand and a sphere of white energy appeared in his hand.

He whispered to it, "bring me a teacher, a base, and army willing to fight for what is right, technology no one has ever seen before!"

As the timelord finished all he had wished for was done, a white glove was strapped to his wrist and the glove had a screen it showed a new planet, C.U.B.E base. The planet was the most high tech he had ever seen and it had inside spaceships, and an army fully armed and prepared to fight. The young timelord walked around the planet sized base and found rooms of weapons and gadgets.

The timelord grew old and worked for C.U.B.E for eons after, he died in a black hole, before he left he got a prophecy, "C.U.B.E will live and stay in your race, go and rest in peace."

Those were the last words the timelord read.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note for short story:
Someone told me to add info on C.U.B.E and a reason why to care what it is well here you go, hope this is good.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Short. But ask C.U.B.E related questions and ask for MOAR!!!!! details and I will gladly tell you the answer.

Comments ( 3 )

I'm sorry but I don't find it good for my mental health to write on this site anymore so if you wish to see this continued it most likely won't be... sorry.
(also my channel on Fimfiction might not be active at all, no i'm not committing suicide im just bored and disappointed with this project thanks for the short time you guys had read this. ~OcelotKid)

6702848
reread and i believe I will do a story for each, Mason, Hood, Lock, Zippy, The Doctor, and C.U.B.E. ill also include how they met... or ill just drop the project all together. idk :ajbemused:

(currently working on Mason's story most likely the only character with there own story unless it's better like that)

Why is the story cancelled.:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment