• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 301 Views, 16 Comments

The Game With No Name - TheOcelotKid



I made a seirse as this of "humans" so why the fu*k now ponys too!

  • ...
8
 16
 301

Where Are My Paws! (Chapter 1)

It was the normal day at the high tech agency I work for. Oh how rude of me! I am Mason, Mason T. Turner! The agency I work for is called, C.U.B.E I am not sure what it stands for but our job is to travel to games, movies, and time to stop evil, and general keep time and dimensions as peaceful as possible.

My team and I had night watch of the planet sized space base but with all five of us we had no problem doing so. My watch started to beep and I looked down and saw it had a mission alert! I ran back to the control room to wait for my team, the first was Hood a 7 foot tall powerful cyborg.

"I got the alert is the portal ready?" Hood's deep voice questioned.

I replied, "Almost, just need a few more minutes to power up!"

As I finished, The Doctor (yes the one from Doctor Who) ran into the room.

"What happened did the Illuminati strike?! OH! or, or, or did hell open again?!?" The Doctor blurt quickly.

The final 2 members of my team entered the room, a pink Halo spartan named Lock and a small Minecraft ocelot named Zippy,

"Now everyone is here I will explain, I got a plea for help from a universe C.U.B.E does not see much." I had to stop to take a breath making it seem more dramatic, "It is called Equestria from the TV show My Little Pony!"

Hood being a manly-man just froze, " are you telling me we have to go to a place with rainbow ponies and not kill them, this will drive me insane!"

I simply flipped a switch and a pink vortex opened next to us and told stated, "Hood they have asked for our help and if you like it or not we are helping them it is our duty as agents of C.U.B.E to assist whoever is in need!"

I walked into the vortex followed by my team and a grumpy Hood.

I felt my limbs start to change shape as I was tossed and turned in the spiraling vortex, "What in the name of all things good?"

I could tell by the muttering of my team behind me I was not the only one changing. I finally felt numb and was thrown out of the vortex into a world of cartons and pink girlishness. I felt the same a Hood had earlier, disgusted at my surroundings and frankly embarrassed!

"Ah! this old place again!" I heard The Doctor giggle with glee.

I attempted to stand and fell flat on my face, oddly only my nose and mouth hurt.

I heard Zippy's high pitched voice gasp, "Where are my paws!"

I rolled over to see a small yellow pony with a western outfit staring at his hooves.

I was dumbfounded, "Zippy? Is-is-is that... you?!?" I sputtered

The yellow pony smiled and giggles, "you think I look dumb you should see yourself!"

I held up my numb hands and saw light yellow hooves! I looked down at myself and saw I had been transformed into a pony!

"Look what you have done!" Hood yelled and I looked and saw he was a raged looking, blood red bat-pony!

I now understanding how to stand I calmly said back, "How was I to know coming here would turn us all into ponies?"

Hood fell silent, and I looked to see my other companions, Look was a pink pony with orange aviator shades, the Doctor was brown with a darker brown main. Knowing what my team had turned into I looked myself over I had a black shirt with a yellow bow-tie and mechanical wings! I looked around a moment after admiring my wings and finding out how to control them, I noticed the Doctor had walked off!

I trotted over to Hood, "Have you seen the Doctor?" I asked the angry bat-pony.

"He said he was going to find a friend," Hood spat.

I decided to go and look for him, after all I still had to test my wings! I stretched the metal frames of the wings out and in one swift trust I was shot into the air! I flapped my wings every few seconds so I bobbed in one place, I saw in the distance about a few miles away a gray and blonde Pegasus was flying towards us, guided by some pony on the ground.

"Hood get up here!" I yelled to Hood still grumbling on the ground.

Hood was up next to me in seconds, "That's just the Doctor, he is bringing his friend back," Hood said.

I followed Hood back to the ground and we waited for the Doctor and his friend. When the Doctor got back, and his friend had landed I got to see the mare up close, crooked golden eyes and a blonde mane.

"Meet Derpy!" The Doctor proclaimed.

"Hello," Derpy said to me and when she looked to Hood her pupils shrank, "Is that a bat-pony!?!" Derpy squeaked.

Hood gave a kind smile, " Name's Hood, sorry for the scare I get that a lot."

The other 2 on my team introduced themselves to Derpy, she found Zippy's height funny because he was an adult, but was child sized.

The Doctor told us, "The princesses wish to see us A.S.A.P."

Derpy took to the sky, " follow me, I can show you the way!"

We all followed Derpy and I took to the sky to keep he company.

"So, Derpy what is your favored color?" I asked awkwardly trying to get to know the mare.

"Green, why?" Derpy responded confused.

"No reason just wanted to brake the ice," I responded even more awkwardly.

We flew in silence for the rest of the time until we saw a castle on the horizon.

Author's Note:

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kind of)
Well that's the first chapter hope you enjoyed and stick around for chapter 2!
(any advice? Id love to know and get opinions)
(also expect 1000 ish words per chapter cause im lazy and an oaf!)