• Published 8th Nov 2015
  • 1,644 Views, 2 Comments

Dazzle and her new toy - MrW



Starring Starlight Dazzle and Spell Fire, an OC that I made especially for this little story. She finds herself getting turned into a chair after experimenting with some new spells and gets turned into a chair and Starlight makes use good of her.

  • ...
1
 2
 1,644

The crush


Dazzle and her new toy

Well, that's the last time I dabble in dark magic, Spell Fire thinks to herself.

I was studying with dark spells, as a master of magic like myself usually does, and I came across a tome of transformation spells. Being a talented mare who likes to better the lives of others, I dove right into it. Naturally, I thought it would be fun to turn some of the ponies who I, disagree with, into things that would prove a bit more useful to the world and their betters. My new hoofrest, coffee table, chest of drawers, cupboard, sideboard and desk are all proof of that. And might I say, I did a fantastic job of it. So, I naturally thought that my skill with magic was great, and it is. I decided to enhance myself.

But magic is a stupid thing. It is random and, even though I'm a unicorn who is more than able to handle this, it did something wrong. It got something wrong and turned me into... A chair... A chair! And not even a good one! One of those stupid little things made out of wood with a cushion and ugly armrests. I see them, they're just a few inches above of me. Which means my face is the... Oh sweet Celestia, it doesn't bear thinking about.

At least it's only temporary. But that doesn't matter right now. I have absolutely no idea where I am. The last thing I remember is being in my house a bright light running up my hooves and absorbing me. And then I ended up here. On the doorstep of some nopony's poor excuse for a cottage at sunrise. Next to a note that says “To Starlight Dazzle”. Who the heck is that? Who wrote that note? Did somepony bring me here? Is this is a joke or something?

I don't know. All I do is that I've been here for ages and I've had that name buzzing around in my head like an angry bee. Starlight Dazzle. Starlight Dazzle. Dazzle. What a stupid sounding name. What's that? She dazzles ponies? Please, what a joke. Hopefully I'll change back before they... Find me like this...

She stares at the sky as the sun rises higher and higher into the cloudless sky. No pony comes to her rescue.

When is this slob going to answer the door?, Spell Fire wonders to herself in silence. I don't want some idiot fining me like this, but the sun's been shining since I got here and it's been ages. I bet it's one of those stupid lazily mares who just waste their time watching TV all day. They always take forever to leave in the mornings, if they EVER do.

The familiar sound of hooves on wood come from behind the heavy cottage door. They steadily get louder, getting heavier with each step.

Finally, at least I can get out of the sun. I feel like I'm about to catch fire out here, she reasons in her mind.

The noise stops, and the door handle rattles and turns. The door swings open and nearly knocks her right off the doorstep, the air alone almost toppling her over. The note flies up and is caught in a blood red aura of magic. A huge mare, at least twice the size of the little chair, with a light blueish purple coat stands over her. The red radiates from a horn sprouting out from a forest of a red and blue striped mane. Her cutie mark is stretched across the sides of her generous rump that pokes out a few inches, at the very least. It is a yellow shooting star with a trail running behind it as it travels across the massive expanse of her thigh.

Oh... I guess that's Starlight Dazzle...She's a lot bigger than I thought she would be...

She scans the note and glances down at the chair. The paper crumples in her magical grasp and Dazzle throws it away. Then, her aura quickly envelops the living chair like a white cell consumes bacteria. Starlight looks the mysterious her over and starts prodding the chair's cushiony face with her hoof.

Ow! Stop that! Stop it, you moron! I can feel that!

“Hmmmm, it's kinda small, but pretty soft. I'll give it try.” Starlight says weighing her up. She shrugs and brings her inside and shuts the door.

Oh... She can't hear me...

Starlight casually walks back through the corridor, all the while the front of the mare chair pokes against her butt. Dazzle floats the transformed mare into the living room. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a large couch and a wide screen TV a few feet in front of it. Starlight sets her down next to the couch and wanders into the kitchen. She pours herself some cereal as Spell Fire quietly sits there, dwarfed by the sofa.

Okay, no need to panic. She might just sit her fat ass on that ratty old settee instead.

Dazzle comes back into view with a bowl orbiting around her like a half planet. She turns on the TV and levitates the remote over. Then, she starts backing up, ass first, towards Spell Fire. Her striped red and blue tail bounces from side to as she closes in. From this angle, Spell gets a good look at her rear end. Her ass is absolutely huge, not just compared to the Fire, but even for her own impressive size. It looks more like two gigantic blue moons rubbing together. Ripples run up her voluptuous cheeks and they get bigger with every step she takes. She glances back and lines her sizeable rump up with the seat.

Sweet Celestia...

Spell Fire stares up at her impending doom as it hovers over her. Starlight's rear blocks out the light from above and casts a shadow over the her like an eclipse.

Wait! Please! I'm not a chair! I'm a unicorn! I'll turn everypony back! I'll be nice! I swear! Just don't sit down! Please!

Dazzle lifts up her tail and hastily swings it around her thigh. Her flank squeezes in between the armrests as she goes down. Then, Starlight slams her ass down on Spell's padded face, her huge cheeks spread across it until it disappears from view. The wood squeaks and creaks out under the pressure. Dazzle's full weight bears down on her face and smothers it under two, plump orbs of blueish purple. Spell Fire's whole face moves around the unicorn's fatty cheeks to form an impressive ass groove.

Fire's nose pokes up between her cheeks, millimetres from her tail hole. Dazzle reclines and the chair squeals under the pressure. She flicks through the channels and munches on her oat loops. The sharp smell of her plot is quickly thrust down her nose and makes it burn.

Ugh! It smells like something died up there! Does she even wash!? Can't she reach around that fat ass of hers!?

As Spell lies trapped, she experiences a whole new side of the large mare. The unicorn's heart beats provide a calming rhythm that softens all other sounds around her like ear muffs. The noise from the TV or the dinging of Dazzle's spoon hitting the bowl all have to travel through the giant barrier of her ass before bleeding down to Spell Fire's muffled senses. With each beat, Starlight's body heat radiates from her rump and makes her nice and toasty, especially the parts between her thighs. Every move, every fidget, every muscle tense can be felt running down through her form felt by the unfortunate beneath her.

The air beneath Dazzle's huge thighs gets warmer and thicker as it wafts down to Fire's face, clinging to it and leaving her own unique mark. Sweat begins to form inside Starlight's dark deep crack. Tiny droplets run down her inner cheeks to be absorbed into Spell Fire's cushiony face, becoming part of her, corrupting her.

Is. She. Really? REALLY!? She's just eating something! She's not even moving! She's just making her huge ass even fatter! And it stinks! Seriously!? What is wrong with you!?

Starlight finishes off her breakfast and levitates the bowl to the floor. Spell Fire feels her legs begin to weaken under the immense weight as the unicorn rubs her flank into her. Dazzle lazily leans back on the pathetic rest and tries to get comfy. She balances precariously on the back legs. They start to spread slightly and cracks emerge in the wood.

Hey! Stop that you slob! You're breaking me! Stop it!

Dazzle violently falls back on the front twigs and they squeak out in protest. She grips the armrests with her hooves and spreads her butt cheeks along Fire's face even further. Starlight forces her flank down and rubs her tail hole along it. She sighs deeply as she feels Spell's nose run along her crack and scratch at her most sensitive parts.

“Mmmmmmh, I think I found a use for you after all” Starlight mutters.

When I turn back, I'm going to make this stupid slob wish she was never born.

The air under Dazzle gets very hot and humid all of a sudden. Like a gust of wind on a summer's day flows in between her cheeks and blows against Fire's face and up her nose. The unicorn stops scratching her plot against her face and relaxes. Spell Fire feels her legs beginning to go weak.

“Oh yeah, muuuch better” She sighs slouching down.

Oh she didn't just... Ugh!

Suddenly, Dazzle perks up and lifts her herself up onto her hooves. As she does, Spell's armrests coil around her shapely sides. Starlight glances back before rolling her eyes and moaning.

“Ugh, stupid chair” she sighs.

Don't blame this on me! It's your fat ass!

The living chair clings to her butt nicely. Starlight looks back and shakes her derrière to try and get if off but she doesn't budge. She shakes again so her cheeks bounce around and jiggle like jelly. They clap together and echo around the room as Spell Fire is thrown around violently. Star throws her ass up and down a few times for good measure, giving Fire a front row seat to her twerking, but she doesn't move.

Starlight glances back dismayed. She shakes her head and sighs. The unicorn casually drops down on Spell, her backside covering up her face entirely once more. The weight of her is too much and the chair's legs buckle like tooth picks and Starlight finds herself plummeting backwards. She hits the ground with a thud and staring up at the ceiling.

“Oh pony feathers” She grumbles.

The chair legs roll around her, the backrest has broken and she lies on top of it. The armrests have been torn off the sides and left splinters in their wake.

Good job fat ass! Now look what you've done!

Starlight slowly gets up and surveys the damage. She shrugs, and uses her magic to pick up all the broken pieces and sweep all the shrapnel. She takes it all and wanders into the kitchen, leaving Spell Fire alone on the floor. Nothing left but the wooden seat and her cushioned face.

Great! That's just great! I hope this doesn't effect the spell, I don't think it should. I hope this doesn't last much longer. I can't take any more...

Spell hears the unicorn tossing her remnants into the garbage before strolling back in. Dazzle gazes down at her and floats her up. She runs her hoof over her once more.

“The cushion's still good at least” she reasons.

She tosses Fire onto the couch and she flops down onto it.

Come on, come on. Change back already...

Before any such thing can happen, Dazzle jumps onto the sofa butt first and smothers her beneath it. Spell Fire is completely cut off from the world outside of Starlight's gigantic rear. Trapped between her stinking plot and the couch cushion that mirrors the stench of sweat, ass and something else entirely. The noises of the outside world are blocked out and the only ones trickling down to Fire are directly from Dazzle. A soundtrack made of her heartbeats and gurgles and other bodily functions. Star hunkers down for a few hours of the lounging on the couch and watching the TV. All the while Spell Fire is thinking“Any minute now, I'll turn back and get her for putting me through this crap. Any moment now...”

Comments ( 2 )

chair mode activate

MrW

6613163 Aw yeah

Login or register to comment