• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 3,544 Views, 6 Comments

The unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake - Miss Hooves



Celestia sentences a court to talk about the unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake

  • ...
17
 6
 3,544

Chapter six

Celestia held the letter in her hands. She couldn't believe these results. "Mr. Cake, the results say that you are the father.."
Mr. Cake couldn't believe what he just heard, he was filled with happiness. "Oh honey, I'm sorry I ever doubted you!"
Mrs. Cake shook her head. "You didn't trust me, I don't know if I can ever forgive you for that.." Mrs. Cake ran out of the court, leaving behind two very guilty ponies.

Mrs. Cake knocked at Rarity's door. Rarity opened the door and was surprised to see mrs. Cake. "Surprise.. The babies are mr. Cakes." She said in a jolly way, after that the smile on her face disappeared. "How can I ever forgive him for not believing me.." Rarity embraced the sad mrs. Cake. "You will.. Just give it time.."

"I can't believe he's still alive!" Luna already said the same sentence a hundred times this day. Luna insisted on seeing her father right this day, so Celestia accompanied her. She told Luna about everything, how it might all get better if they just keep visiting him. However it might also not help and this will be very heartbreaking. They entered the room together, and they saw a colt. He was staring at the picture he was holding. "I love them so much.."

When mrs. Cake entered her house, she saw it was decorated with a lot of flowers. Mr. cake was sleeping on the couch in the living room, on the wall there was a large sigh saying "I'm sorry!". He must've waited for her all night. Mrs. Cake woke him up. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he said was "I'm so sorry.." Mrs. Cake still felt mad, however she did appreciate all this work he did for her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I have not forgiven you yet, however this is a good start."
Mr. Cake was a little upset, however he knew that he couldn't expect her to forgive him this soon. Their relationship was built on trust and when she needed him to believe her the most, he didn't. They embraced each other.

1 year later.

Luna and Celestia visited the carnival with their dad today. His memory still wasn't great, however his caretaker allowed them to go on their very first trip together. They had a lot of fun together, eating ice-cream and going in roller coasters. At the end of the day however he seemed to forgot were he was, and they brought him back to his room.

"Here's your order, have a great day!" Mrs. Cake handed the cake over to Rarity. Mr. Cake entered the room and randomly embraced mrs. Cake. "Honey what are you doing?! There's a customer!" "Oh dear, I don't mind at all. I'm just glad you two are all happy again." Looking at them made Rarity a little envious, she hopes she will meet the colt of her dreams very soon. When she noticed that they completely forgot she was still there, she left the building. Mr. and Mrs. Cake were all wrapped up in their love for each other. Since mrs. Cake forgave him their relationship was better than ever. Their moment, however, was ruined when they heard a familiar sound from upstairs. "Oh no.." They rushed upstairs to comfort their twins.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment