• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 3,544 Views, 6 Comments

The unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake - Miss Hooves



Celestia sentences a court to talk about the unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake

  • ...
17
 6
 3,544

Chapter three

This will not do.. This will simply not do! Celestia felt the stares of everybody in the court. Mrs. Cake was completely right, it was ridiculous how she kept questioning simple earth ponies that were in fact no different from Mr. Cake. Surely there must be a way... wait.. why haven't i thought of this before?!
"Bring back Dr. Whooves!"

While waiting for Dr. Whooves to arrive mrs. Cake worried about how her little fillies were doing. Was Pinkie Pie really someone she could trust with something so small and fragile? Mr. Cake just sat next to her in silence, at first he tried to comfort her but came to the realization that he just couldn't. How could he ever comfort the one he didn't even trust himself? Ever since the baby cakes were born he just denied it. Nothing was wrong, the babies were his and it was just a weird genetical thing, but in his heart he knew his darling wive must have cheated on him.

Dr. Whooves arrived back in the court. Celestia explained why Dr. Whooves was back.
"There's only one way to solve this issue. We first have to rule out the possibility that mr. Cake is the father. Therefore, we need a DNA test. Will Mr. and Mrs. Cake please follow dr. whooves for the procedure?"

After all that was needed was done, it was told that the results will come back in two days, the results would be announced at the next court session.