• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 1,137 Views, 28 Comments

The Legend of Zelda: Time and Harmony - Grassy Blade



Link has beaten Majora and is searching for Navi in the Lost Woods when he ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 28
 1,137

Royal Company

"Twilight, is there a place in this castle where I can get a map of Equestria?" asked Link.

"There sure is!" she said. "Follow me!"

Twilight lead him to the library, where they searched for a book with a map.

"Let's see... Map of the Night Sky, Map of the _______, Ah! here we go! Maps of Equestria!"
Twilight also found a book labeled Dangerous Creatures of the Everfree and beyond.
Link took a look at the maps and copied them when he noticed something.

"Blast! I can't read any of this!" The young hylian slammed his hands on the table with frustration.
"Wait a minute, the mask!" he exclaimed, slowly reaching into his bag. He pulled out the pony mask and held it in his hands before slowly putting it on.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"


Twilight came running back into the library after hearing that loud scream.
"Link! Is everything alright!? I heard a scream and I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

"Yes I am quite alright... It's just painful to change forms."

"Why did you change back?"

"Because I couldn't read those words." he said pointing at the labels on the map with his hoof.

"Oh thank goodness!" she said with her hoof on her chest.

When she left, Link took a gander at the other book beside him, that Twilight picked out for him.
He read about Ursas, timberlands, manticores, and even changelings.


There was a knock at the front door. Link put down the book and went into the room
nearest to the door to see. Spike opened the door to see the princess of the Crystal Empire.

"Hi Twilight!" said Cadence.

*GASP!!* "Cadence!"
Link watches as they do their special greeting.

"Sunshine, Sunshine, Ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"
"Sunshine, Sunshine, Ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"
They both laughed. Link let out a smile seeing this.

"It's great to see you again!" said Twilight. "What are you doing here?"

Just then, two more alicorns stepped in.
"We're here to see this guest of yours." said Celestia.

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!" said Twilight bowing
down in respect.

"Now Twilight, you don't have to do that every time we meet!" said Celestia.

"Yes, we are all equal here." added Luna.

:twilightblush:"Sorry!" said Twilight.

"Where is this guest?" asked Cadence. She looks to her left to see a light green colt.
She walks over towards Link. "Oh how cute! He's so little!" she said reaching her fore hooves around him.

"Huh?" Link had little time to react as Cadence have him a big hug. As Cadence hugged him, the terrifying screams of Redeads ran through his head. The very thought of Redeads latching onto his back trying to bite him, gave Link the chills. Link shuddered at the thought.

"Oh my gosh!"she said putting Link down "I'm-I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No I'm fine, just having bad memories."

"I'm sorry!" said Cadence.

"I thought that you said he wasn't a pony." said Celestia motioning her head towards Twilight.

"Oh... well let me just remove that!" Celestia, Luna, and Cadence were awestruck when Link grabbed what seemed to be his face at the time, and pulled off a mask.

"How'd you do that?" asked Rainbow.

"Yes, how did you do that?" asked Celestia with emphasis on the word did.

"It's magic, but how I came across this magic is a LONG story."

"We've got time! In fact, tomorrow we all have a day off!" said Luna.

"You all really want to know?" asked Link.

"Yes!" Answered everyone.

"Well... let me start at the very beginning..."

Comments ( 10 )

And now to explain the events in "Majora's Mask" :twilightsmile:

:twistnerd: Here's the video game walk through of that game princesses have a nice read

6791620 Actually... Link is going to tell them about his first adventure first.:twilightsheepish:

6796778 Well then..... Here's the Walkthrough for every Zelda game ever made already listed in Chronological Order :pinkiehappy:

6797085 No need! I already have a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D and Majoras Mask 3D

6797187 Lolz and this is why Librarians are getting out of a job :rainbowlaugh: Lolz All in good fun right friend??:unsuresweetie:

6797257 ???? Librarians??? What?:rainbowhuh:

6797274 I was making a joke about my user name I'm saying that I'm the Dimensional Librarian running a library that runs through out all time lines and universes giving me books about everything yada yada yada........ :facehoof: I hate having to explain my strange thought process

6797413 oh................

6797413 I love making jokes sometimes!

Quit Foaling around!:rainbowlaugh:

This story is on hiatus for a while... sorry guys...:applecry:

Login or register to comment