• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 1,136 Views, 28 Comments

The Legend of Zelda: Time and Harmony - Grassy Blade



Link has beaten Majora and is searching for Navi in the Lost Woods when he ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 28
 1,136

Hospital

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"No!" (Insert dramatic downward camera view here.) "It can't be!" Rainbow Dash didn't want this colt to die.

"Rainbow, I know how you feel about this..." said Rarity reassuringly.
Just then a fairy that Link bottled healed him.

"Oh no! A parasprite! Quick, protect the food! Leave no crumb uncounted for!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"Ugh..."

"He's alive?" said Applejack who was confused.

"How is that even possible?" asked Fluttershy.

"It's not!" replied Twilight.

"Ow my head!" said the colt.

"AHHHHH!!! ZOMBIE PONY!"
screamed Pinkie pie jumping into a pillow fort.


"Where am I?" asked Link, as he found himself in an unfamiliar building.

"You're in the Ponyville Hospital." answered a voice that was clearly femanine.

"What's a hospital?" he asked. "Ah!" yelled Link after he saw whom he was speaking to.
A violet unicorn with a dark purple mane with a pinkish stripe on one side. Another thing he
noticed about this equine is that it had wings. He also saw other equines.
A cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane.
A yellow pegasus with a pink mane that looked like it had been crying.
An orange equine with a yellow mane and a hat.
A white unicorn with a curled dark purple mane.
And a pink equine with a darker pink mane hiding under a pillow fort.

"What's wrong?" asked the violet unicorn.

"Whatever hit my head must have hit me harder than I thought."

"Why do you say that?" asked the violet one again.

"You look like multicolored ponies." he said

"Um... We are ponies." said the cyan pegasus.

"Oh, okay," replied Link. Then he asked, "Where is my sword?"

"A young colt like yourself shouldn't play with swords!" said the yellow pegasus with a quiet yet stern voice.
"You could really hurt yourself!"

"But i'm an excellent swordsman, And who are you calling a colt!?" he said pointing at the yellow one.
Then at the corner of his eye, where there should be a hand he instead saw a light green hoof.
"What?!" He started feeling his face and hooves. He ran toward a nearby mirror, but he didn't see himself.
He saw a light green colt with a blond mane blue eyes, and wearing his green hat and tunic. "Ahhhhhhh!" he yelled. He then felt another blow to the head.


The colt got up and rushed over to a nearby mirror and screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Why are you screaming!?" yelled Fluttershy trying to allow herself to be heard.
(Pinkie hits the colt in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher)

"Pinkie!" they all yell.

"Nopony's brain is getting eaten on my watch!"