• Published 21st Jun 2016
  • 326 Views, 4 Comments

Burning Passion - Crimson Beat



My oc Crimson Beat meeting the love of his life Spitfire

  • ...
4
 4
 326

Epilogue

"Holy shit that light is bright." I said abruptly as I woke up only to be met with a giant burning light.

"Yes it is isn't it?" A mysterious voice behind me said. I looked around frantically only to see the mare I had wanted to see least. There she was with her flowing green, blue, and pink mane. The princess of Equestria Celestia.

"Oh shit I am so sorry for bringing that demon back into our world and putting everypony in danger." I said as I admitted what I did was wrong.

"You know everypony makes mistakes and regret them every day. However, so long as those who were harmed by it forgive you then all is forgiven." Celestia said cheering me up.

"I guess you're right princess." I stated as I agreed with her finally.

"Now you have friends waiting for you and they've been waiting for a long time for you to wake up." Celestia said happily.

As those last letters left her lips I felt my real eyes fluttering open.

"Hey guys he's awake!" Pinkie Pie shouted out loud. As I opened my eyes the only thing I could see was my friends all surrounding me. The only thing I could hear was the beeping of the machines and sniffling as their tears rolled down their cheeks.

"Guys don't cry it's not like I died? Right?" I said jokingly to them as they only stared at me with looks of befuddlement on their faces.

"Bro we did lose you a couple minutes ago. We were getting ready to pull the plug." Rainbow Dash said in a low tone in order to not cause me to flip my lid.

"Wait. What happened after I passed out?" I said in an alarming manner.

After an hour of explaining how Tirek disintegrated into ashes after I passed and how the doctors were able to reattach my lost arm. However as soon as this happened I was enveloped in a red mist that made my wounds heal miraculously as if time itself had been reversed.

"Wait where's Spitfire? Is she okay?" I said alarmingly because I needed to know if I kept her safe or not. As soon as these words left my mouth they all began to shift around as if I uttered a curse upon them.

"Darling there's something that we need to tell you. Spitfire did not get out unscathed, she had a rock hit her in the head which caused something to happen with her memory." Rarity said to me as she tried to deliver the message in a sugar coated manner.

"Oh I see." I said with concern in my voice.

"Sugarcube I hate ta tell ya this but she don't remember you at all." Applejack chimed in order to get the true point across in her honest manner.

I didn't expect this statement from her at all. It felt as if I got impaled by a javelin right in my heart. I wasn't able to say anything at all I just sat there replaying that statement in my head over and over again.

"I'm really sorry Crimson Beat you never know she may get her memory back." Fluttershy added trying desperately to cheer me up.

"Yeah big bro it'll be okay." Rainbow Dash said trying to reassure me.

"Thanks for the confidence boost guys I really appreciate it." I said as I tried to get them to stop feeling sorry for me.

"If you need anything let us know Crimson Beat." Twilight finally chimed in.

"I'm starting to get a headache I'm gonna nap for awhile. Can you by chance bring Spitfire into my room in about three hours?" I asked my friends before me. They all nodded happily and agreed as they decided to leave me alone.

After they left me alone for an hour I dug out a piece of paper to leave them a note. The note simply said 'Bring Spitfire to the lake in the Park on the edge of Ponyville. When you find me send Spitfire only I need to talk to her alone. If you don't find me in an hour then I will be leaving Ponyville forever.' I couldn't believe it came to this so I left the note on my pillow and flew out of the window heading to the park where I was going to wait for them to find me.

Well there I sat after two hours already up, the third about to be gone. However, before the third hour was up I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around only to see Spitfire standing behind me with a puzzled look on her face and the mane six on top of the hill watching desperately.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Spitfire said questioningly.

"Do you by chance know my name?" I asked her hoping that her memory had miraculously come back to her.

"I'm sorry I don't. My name is Spitfire yours?" She said as if we had just met for the first time.

"My name is Crimson Beat nice to meet you." I said happily. She just looked at me and smiled. I just gave her a little smirk and looked back at the lake.

"You aren't hurt are you?" I said hoping the answer was no.

"Not that I don't remember why?" she said puzzled. I didn't reply the only thing I could do was look at the lake as I felt tears begin to trickle down my face. "What's wrong?" she said with concern in her voice.

"Oh nothing just waiting for an old friend. One that I told I would always protect no matter what and I failed that." I said as the tears began flowing even faster down my face.

"Who was it?" Spitfire said wondering who I was referring to.

"It was you Spitfire okay at this very lake when we were kids I promised you that I would always protect you, that I would keep you safe, you kept yelling at me saying that you didn't matter to anyone but that wasn't true. Because you matter to me and still do Spitfire I wanted to tell you how I really felt but I never got the chance because of what happened yesterday and now I will never be able to tell you how I feel because you lost your memory." I blurted out as I bit the bullet. She just sat there taking all of the info in. "I'm sorry for taking up your time now if you'll excuse me I have a journey to go on." I said as my outburst elicited no response from her.

I stood up and turned around to the mane six and just shook my head and started walking towards the Everfree Forest. What made me think that she would remember someone as miniscule as me. Hell I didn't have the balls to tell her how I really felt. I was only inches away from the edge of the forest when I felt somepony who was definitely flying tackle me from behind. I only heard sniffing and felt tears hit my back.

"Please don't go." I heard somepony say quietly in my ear. I didn't see who it was but the voice was a big enough give away. I turned around to see Spitfire laying on top of me crying quietly.

"I'm sorry Spitfire but my mind is made up." I said as I reminded myself that she didn't remember me.

"But I will miss seeing those fancy dance moves of yours." She said as she chuckled through her tears. Suddenly it hit me like a freight train. The only way she could've known about that is if..

"You remember me?" I said loudly as my body filled up with joy. She just looked at me and nodded. "Spitfire I'm so sorry I just wanted to-" Before I could finish my sentence she did something I never thought would happen. She kissed me.

"They told me everything." she said as her lips left mine. I just sat there dumbfounded. "I love you so much Spitfire." I said before I gave her one last kiss as I wrapped my arms around her. Today has to have been the second best day of my life.