• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 1,745 Views, 15 Comments

Eminem goes to Equestria - TheAngryVideoGameColt



Eminem hated the parody someone made about his hit song Slim Shady. He hates My Little Pony. One day he wakes up in Equestria and is turned into a earth pony with gold mane and white coat.

  • ...
16
 15
 1,745

Open Mic Night

After the amazing thing that happened in Vinyl's store. Twilight sent a letter to Princess Celestia telling her what happened. Princess Celestia sent her a letter telling her that Eminem is close to learning what friendship is and that's why he turned into a human. She also told Twilight to be careful though if anyone is around him when he learns what friendship is and the portal opens they will become a human forever.

"Ha, that was awesome." Slim said laughing with the Crusaders and the other Mane six.

They where all in Twilight's library. Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash weren't mad, they where actually happy. There sisters actually got to sing and many ponies heard it and cheered for them. the Crusaders where happy. When the song was heard all over Ponyville, Fluttershy's animals loved it. She thought they would freak out, but instead they loved it and some animals started dancing to it. In the end it was a good day. When everyone was about to leave, Slim got an idea and told Pinkie Pie to stay.

"So, why did you want me to stay?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Pinkie Pie there is an open mic night going on in a couple of days at Hayburger. I want you to sing a parody of my song for me, can you do that?" Eminem asked.

Twilight was stunned she thought Eminem hated that parody, but she guessed she got over it.

"Sure, I'll sing if you want me to." Pinkie Pie said.

"Thanks, I'll get you the lyrics, some clothes, and your going to need some ponies to sing with ya." Eminem said.

After that, Pinkie pie left.

"Eminem, I thought you hated that parody." Twilight said.

"Ya, I thought you didn't like it." Spike said.

"I did, but now that I got here, I don't hate it anymore." Eminem said.

It was late, so they decided to hit the hay. Eminem missed his world but these ponies where keeping him happy and he knew he would go back someday.

The next day Eminem was getting ready for open mic night. Writing the lyrics from the parody, Getting some gangsta clothes from Rarity, making some lyrics for the Main Six to sing as well, and some performers for something. Eminem wouldn't say why, but he told them it would be a surprise. Fluttershy was scared, even though she only had one part, but Eminem finally got her to agree. Eminem went to work told Hayer about the performance and he agreed. In a couple of days Pinkie Pie would sing The Real Pink Pony.

Once the day came, Pinkie Pie would be the last to perform. Once it was Pinkie Pie's turn the lights dimmed. Showing Pinkie Pie and Twilight starting the song. Once that happened the lights turned one revealing a bunch of ponies looking like Pinkie Pie except one only had some gangsta clothes. They all sat down except for Pinkie Pie. Eminem made sure everything went according to plan. Pinkie Pie was dancing and enjoying every minute of it. Fluttershy was nervous but did cheer when it got to her part.

In the end everything went well. Eminem was happy. Everypony cheered and stomped their hooves. Later Eminem was outside eating a hayburger while everyone was inside. He smiled he was nice to have Pinkie Pie sing a parody of his song. He learned Generosity by giving Pinkie Pie the right to sing his song.

"Friendship is magic." Eminem whispered to himself.

All of a sudden a portal appeared and Eminem was engulfed by light changed back into a human. He saw the portal Eminem learned what friendship was. He was about to jump into the portal until some ponies voice stopped him.

"So you learned what friendship is." Twilight said.

Eminem turned around and saw Twilight.

"Your learned loyalty, honesty, generosity, laughter, kindness, and you learned that friendship is magic." Twilight said.

"Ya, I gotta go though." Eminem said.

"I'm not here to stop you, I'm here to give you this." Twilight said while pulling out a necklace.

"It's a friendship necklace, we made this for you, keep it so you remember us ok." Twilight said starting to tear up.

"I will, and I'll never forget any of y'all, tell everyone goodbye for me." Eminem said tearing up as well and ran into the portal.

Twilight told everyone the news. The truth behind Eminem. Every pony cried especially the Crusaders but they knew that he was back where he belonged.

"Hey Marshall, you up yet?!" Someone shouted.

Eminem opened his eyes and saw that he was in the van from last night. He figured that it was morning.

"Ya, I'll be out in a second!" Eminem shouted

Eminem thought that was a weird dream he had. All of a sudden he looked around his neck. He still had the necklace. He smiled. It wasn't a dream.

He would never forget those day. He would never forget what friendship is.

Comments ( 4 )

6669900 Yeah I'm looking for one. It's kind of hard to find one though.

6669915 I can help if you want

Login or register to comment