• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 1,744 Views, 15 Comments

Eminem goes to Equestria - TheAngryVideoGameColt



Eminem hated the parody someone made about his hit song Slim Shady. He hates My Little Pony. One day he wakes up in Equestria and is turned into a earth pony with gold mane and white coat.

  • ...
16
 15
 1,744

I Hate This Parody

Author's Note:

Listen the parody here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SEu1YnEAdk
Nice job Vannamelon.

"I hate this rap song!" Eminem shouted.

He hated the parody someone made from his hit song The Real Slim Shady. Sure other people have done this but this one crossed the line because it had My Little Pony in it. The Real Pink Pony is the name of the video. He hated it. There was nothing he could do about it. Many people send it to him and kept telling him about it. All he knew was this show had talking ponies talking about friendship.

"I swear if those ponies where real I would kick there asses." Eminem said to himself

"Whatever I got to go to bed."

Eminem headed to bed his phone kept ringing telling him he got a message. He knew what someone send him. He turned off his phones and groaned. He had to let it go he had a concert tomorrow he'd feel better once he saw his fans.

"I shouldn't stress so much about it." Eminem said.

Finally he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Once morning hit he checked his phone and saw he had thirty messages all of them the parody. He kept his cool though. He thought if he ignored it this thing would go by and a new thing will come along and everyone will start talking about that. Hopefully the new thing won't have anything to do with him. Night time came along and the concert went well. His fans where cheering like crazy. After the concert he went backstage. A bunch a people had backstage passes and he was signing autographs left and right. Then an interviewer came.

"Hey Eminem you mind if I do an interview." the interview said.

"Yeah no problem." Eminem said.

Eminem figured the interview was gonna be live. He saw a camera man and the interviewer getting ready.

"Hello everyone my names Marvin from live news and where live with Eminem and he just finished his concert so Eminem how do you think the concert went?" Marvin asked.

"I think it went pretty well all my concerts go well you know what am saying." Eminem said.

"Yes I know what you're saying." "So how do you compare yourself with all the other rappers of today?" Marvin asked.

"Well their good but I'm way better and that's the truth you know what I'm saying." Eminem said.

"Yes I know what you're saying." Marvin said looking pretty annoyed every time Eminem said that.

Eminem decided to put a smile on his face and answer the questions normally. After a couple more questions there was one more.

"One more question what do you think about that parody The Real Pink Pony which is based on your hit song The Real Slim Shady?" Marvin asked.

Eminem's smile faded his eye's where full a rage. He tried to stay calm but he couldn't hold it in anymore. He grabbed the guys mic and let it all out.

"Enough with that parody I get it alright it makes fun of my song! Can't we just forget about it? I keep getting messages and messages from many fans that watch that shit and telling me what I think about it Well here's my answer I'm pissed and those ponies can shove that song up

there!"

Before Eminem could finish that sentence Marvin grabbed the mic and the news studio decided to pull the plug. Everyone was staring at Eminem. The fans had phones recording all of it. He knew what was going online tonight. It was on live T.V. it'll be all over the news. Eminem's freak out is what he thought the tittle would be.

Eminem had enough he went to the tour bus and decided to just sleep. That song will follow him for the rest of his life. He just embarrassed himself in front of a million people. His career was over. A couple of minutes he was about to crash when all of a sudden he felt like he was falling. He tried to grab on to something but he couldn't. he couldn't open his eyes or move. All he could do was scream. He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Bam!"

He hit his head on something, making Eminem blackout