• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 1,744 Views, 15 Comments

Eminem goes to Equestria - TheAngryVideoGameColt



Eminem hated the parody someone made about his hit song Slim Shady. He hates My Little Pony. One day he wakes up in Equestria and is turned into a earth pony with gold mane and white coat.

  • ...
16
 15
 1,744

Chores

Eminem woke up at six o'clock the next day. He had to do three chores today. He went to the farm early in the morning and Applejack was out there waiting for him.

"Alright Slim, your first chore is to plow the field for me." Applejack said.

Eminem looked at the field it was huge but he didn't want to talk back so he did as he was told. Eminem started plowing the field which was hard. The plow he was using was heavy. Pulling it was not easy and he wasn't even half way done. He had to keep pulling the plow making his muscles ache. Eminem wished these ponies where more advanced like humans so machines could do the hard work. In the end he was sweating like crazy. Applejack told him to take a shower. Eminem did and had breakfast with the Apple Family. Every food had apples in it but it tasted good. He was tired but the next chore he had to do was with Rarity. He went to Rarity's Boutique and saw Rarity was working on a dress.

"Ahem!" Eminem coughed to catch Rarity's attention.

"Oh Slim, your here, I need you to stand right there near the mirror and I'll be right back." Rarity said.

Eminem did as he was told. When Rarity came back she came with her measuring tape. She started measuring Eminem's body.

"Why are you measuring me?" Eminem asked.

"Why to make you a suit of course. Now what type of suit do you want?" Rarity asked.

"Make something that makes me look like a rapper." Eminem said.

Rarity thought for a while and started to get to work on his suit. She asked Eminem to help her gather the supplies she needed. After a couple of minutes she was done, She made a hoodie for Eminem. Eminem tired the hoodie on. It was a simple hoodie but it fit comfortable it said Slim Shady on the back, it was white, and Eminem thought it looked good on him.

"A simple hoodie and not my best work. I'm usually good at making something more formal, but do you love it?" Rarity asked.

"This is great I love it Rarity." Eminem said smiling.

After that Rarity said that he was done with her chore. That was an easy chore but next was Rainbow Dash. Eminem tried to look for her and found her sleeping on a cloud.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash!" Eminem shouted.

However Rainbow Dash didn't hear him. Eminem saw a rock and threw it at Rainbow Dash.

"Whack!"

"Ow! what the hay?" Rainbow Dash said, wondering who threw the rock.

She looked down and saw Eminem in his new hoodie.

"Slim is that you? Where did you get that hoodie? it looks rad." Rainbow Dash asked.

"Thanks Rarity made it for me. Anyway, what's my chore for you?" Eminem asked.

"Your going to race me." Rainbow Dash said.

"Uh..... ok... I guess, but where?" Eminem asked.

"Will start here, all the way to that tall tree. To make it fair I won't use my wings alright." Rainbow Dash said.

"Ok." Eminem said.

Eminem didn't know if this was a chore are not but he would race her. He was getting ready as Rainbow counted down.

"On go. Three...Two...One...GO!" Rainbow shouted.

Eminem ran as fast as he could to keep up with Rainbow, however, Rainbow was faster. Eminem still tried to put up a fight. He wasn't going to just let her win. Rainbow was surprised she didn't expect him to be this fast however the final stretch she beat Eminem by a long shot.

"I win!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

"I...almost....had....you" Eminem said out of breath.

"Sure, you did." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically.

Later on Eminem was walking with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash kept asking him question after question.

"Hey Slim, how where your parents?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Eminem went silent. He really didn't want to talk about his parents. Rainbow Dash kept looking at him telling him to answer her question. Eminem let out a sigh and talked.

"My parents are divorce lets just keep it like that. What about yours?" Eminem asked.

Rainbow Dash then went silent.

"I don't want to talk about it." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh come on, you been hitting me with questions, at least answer this one question i'm giving you." Eminem said

Rainbow Dash shook her head.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Come on spill it!" Eminem said louder then he intended

Rainbow Dash started thinking about her childhood. Rainbow had a flashback about her mom.

"Dad, where's mom?" a young Rainbow asked her father.

"She's gone." Rainbow's father said crying.

"When is she coming back?" Rainbow asked.

"Never..i'm..*sniff*..sorry Rainbow, she ain't coming back!" Rainbow father said crying louder.

That night her mother got killed by a pony. The pony was caught and was sent straight to prison. When the cops delivered the message

Rainbow and her father cried that whole night.

Then she had a flashback of her father's death.

"Rainbow there's nothing we could have done, the beer bottle hit your fathers's head so hard he died at the impact." the doctor said

Rainbow Dash stood there and then cried on the doctors chest. The doctor was trying his best to comfort her.

After the end of all those flashbacks Rainbow Dash started to tear up. She started to cry. Eminem was shocked he didn't think he would ever see Rainbow Dash cry. However she was crying right in front of him.

"Rainbow, I'm sorry If you don't want to talk abou-." Eminem was cut off by Rainbow Dash.

"My parents are both dead! My mom left my dad and got killed that night! My father raised me and then got killed one night in a bar fight! Ya happy? I'll never see them again!" Rainbow Dash shouted angrily at Eminem.

Eminem didn't mean to make her cry. She asked her about his parents but she didn't expect him to ask her. Eminem didn't know what to do. He had to stop her from crying.

"Relax, I'm pretty sure your mom and dad are still watching you from above." Eminem said.

That only made Rainbow Dash cry worse. Eminem didn't know what to do. Then he got an idea. Eminem hugged Rainbow Dash. She tried to fight back but Eminem held tight. She finally gave up but kept on crying. Eminem then cleared his throat and started singing one of his songs changing some of the lyrics:

"And when there gone

just carry on, don't mourn

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of there voice

Just know there looking down on you smiling

And they didn't feel a thing

So baby don't feel no pain Just smile back.

And when there gone,

just carry on, don't mourn.

Rejoice every time you hear the sound of there voice.

Just know that there looking down on you smiling,

And they didn't feel a thing,

So baby don't feel no pain, Just smile back." Eminem sang while stroking Rainbow's mane.

Rainbow Dash crying turned it to sniffs. She looked at Eminem. She knew that song was talking about what her parents where doing right now. Looking down at her telling her to smile and they will sing and cheer her on.

"Thanks *sniff* Slim, I needed that." Rainbow said smiling hugging Eminem back.

"Just don't tell any pony about this, if you value your life." Rainbow said.

"My lips are sealed." Eminem said.

Eminem was tired and the sun was setting letting Luna take over the sky. Eminem went back home. He was happy today. He was very kind to Rainbow Dash. He was also loyal of keeping his word for those chores. Twilight and Spike asked about his day. Eminem told them everything except about Rainbow Dash crying and about her parents. In the end Eminem wondered how everyone is doing in his world. How everyone is reacting to his disappearance. He hope he can get back to his world soon.

Author's Note:

When I'm Gone was made by Eminem. One of my favorite songs.