• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 1,745 Views, 15 Comments

Eminem goes to Equestria - TheAngryVideoGameColt



Eminem hated the parody someone made about his hit song Slim Shady. He hates My Little Pony. One day he wakes up in Equestria and is turned into a earth pony with gold mane and white coat.

  • ...
16
 15
 1,745

Welcome to Equestria

*Bam*

That loud noise woke up Twilight and Spike. It was raining hard in Ponyville that night.

"What was that?" Spike asked.

"I don't know it's pretty windy outside it must have been something flowing in the wind." Twilight said.

She got out of bed to see what hit her tree. She grabbed her raincoat off her rack and went outside. She went outside and saw a pony near her tree. She was shocked, why would a pony be out in this kind of weather. She used her magic to pick him up and went back inside and turned on the lights.

"Spike get me a towel!" Twilight shouted.

"What did you find outside?" Spike asked

Spike's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. There was a stallion Twilight was carrying. She went upstairs and Spike went to go get a towel. Twilight set him on her bed and Spike came up with the towel. Twilight enveloped the towel with her magic and wrapped it around the stallion. She looked at the stallion closely. He had a gold mane , white coat , and he was an earth pony. Twilight has never seen him around Ponyville before.

"Do you know him?" Spike asked.

"Nope, he has to be new but what was he doing in the rain?" Twilight asked.

Twilight knew that this must have been the loud noise they heard. The stallion must have been pushed by the wind and hit the back of his head on Twilight's tree. There was a bump forming on the back of his head. Suddenly the stallions eyes where fluttering open Twilight saw that his eye color was green.

"Uh what the hay happened? I got such a headache." Eminem said.

He looked around and saw Twilight and Spike.

"Oh Hello, you must be Twilight from My little Pony and that must be your dragon Spike." Eminem said and closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Then his eyes opened wide and he looked at them. His left eye started twitching. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Uh hello how do you know my name? Have we met before?" Twilight asked.

"What the buck you two aren't real!" Eminem shouted

"Hey watch your language mister." Twilight said.

"I was trying to say fu- fu- okay I guess I can't curse this has to be a dream." Eminem said.

"Uh sir, you're not dreaming and what do you mean me and Spike aren't real?" Twilight asked.

Eminem saw he had a hoof but he didn't care he was going to wake up from this dream so he punched himself in the face.

*Wack*

"Ah pony feathers that bucking hurt!" Eminem shouted.

Eminem felt the pain of the punch now he knew he wasn't dreaming. Twilight and Spike stared at him confused wondering why the stallion just hit himself.

"Alright sir do you mind telling us why you just hit yourself?" Twilight asked.

Eminem now knew that he was not dreaming. He couldn't believe this was happening. The cartoon My Little Pony was real and he was in it. The characters where real as well. There where two standing right in front of him. Eminem knew he had to relax Twilight and Spike where looking at him like he was crazy. He had to relax and talk to them.

"Sorry about all that. My name is Eminem or Marshall but call me Eminem or Slim Shady. I'm sorry I kind of freaked out back there but waking up somewhere you thought wasn't real is pretty insane. Twilight and Spike believe it or not i'm from another world called Earth where you two are fictional characters in a cartoon show. I'm also not supposed to be a pony i'm supposed to be a human. I didn't think you where real but now that I'm standing here I guess I was wrong."

Twilight looked at him and finally everything was starting to make sense. Still she didn't know what a human was.

"So you're not from Equestria and you thought we where fake but know that your here you know where not?" Twilight asked

"Yup." Eminem said.

"One more question, what is a human?" Twilight asked.

"Picture a pony with no fur only on its head, some other parts and walks on two legs." Eminem said.

Twilight thought about it she didn't think that human's where very attractive creatures.

"I got a question for you. how do I gett back to my world?" Eminem asked

"Maybe Princess Celestia knows." Spike said.

"Yeah, I will write a letter to her and see what she can do." Twilight said.

"Princess who now? you have to slow down I'm new to this world. I only know a little bit of it when reading about your world in my world." Eminem said.

"Sorry, but don't worry I bet Princess Celestia well get you back to your world in no time but now I think we should sleep, it is late." Twilight said.

Eminem remembered his concert did end late.

"Your right, let's sleep will fix everything tomorrow. So I guess a Princess rules this world?" Eminem asked.

"Yup, but before we go to bed what does your cutie mark mean?" Twilight asked.

"My what?" Eminem asked.

"Look at your flank." Twilight said.

Eminem saw that his cutie mark was a microphone.

"What is that a tattoo!" Eminem shouted.

"No it's your cutie mark it tells you what your special talent is. Every pony has one so do you know what it stands for?" Twilight asked.

Eminem knew what his cutie mark was all about.

"I'm a rapper and I guess that's my special talent." Eminem said.

"Oh can you rap one song?" Twilight asked.

"Eh my song is for the more mature type let's just go to bed." Eminem said.

Twilight decided that he was right so she gave him an extra mattress to sleep on. Spike couldn't believe this stallion was from another world but Twilight believed him so he was gong to believe what she believed. Eminem couldn't believe this was happening but it was. He hope that all of this would be fixed in the morning.