• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 1,103 Views, 13 Comments

The Time I Met...Talking Ponies? - cuziebear



When a adult suddenly wakes up with six colorful, talking ponies, things go down...

  • ...
3
 13
 1,103

In Which I Get Kicked In The Face by A Blue Pony

My breathing couldn't save me now, because those freaking talking...pony things were in my house! I was silent as I heard rustling coming from the kitchen. I could hear them talking again.

"What is this place?" I heard one of the voices--the tomboy--speak.

"And what are these things?"

I heard my computer turn on, and I felt a sense of anger.

Those (word censored)-ing things better not mess that computer up. I thought.

Then, I heard nothing. I felt like some jump scare was going to scare me like a horrible horror movie. Then, I heard hoofsteps. They were getting to my room. As they got closer, I laid my head down and made sure they wouldn't see me. As they looked at my room, I expected them not to see me. I was wrong. They decided to enter my room like a cliched story like something was in here.

I held my breath as they examined the room, and they left. It was like, maybe a minute, or so. Then, the pink one looked under my bed like a dumb@$% and noticed me.

Crap. I thought.

"I found something!" it said in a happy voice.

"Nonononononono!" I said as they entered my room, and pulled me out.

This literally feels like a cliched story right now.

I expected them to hit me in the face, but they can't do that. They're kids cha-

POW! I felt a strong kick in my face as my face was possibly bleeding a little bit.

"Now, why'd ya' have to do that, Rainbow Dash?!" a western voice said.

"What if that...thing tried to hurt us?!" Rainbow Dash said.

At that moment, my mouth hurt from being kicked as I got up, and looked at them.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" I said.

"Sorry about that," Twilight said. "Rainbow Dash can sometimes be protective."

"And what's, 'Hell?'" Rarity said. "Is that...mature language? Or is that your language in this world?"

I got up, being embarrassed that I said that.

"I still don't trust this, 'thing.'" Rainbow Dash said.

"One thing, I'm not a 'thing,'" I said. "And the other thing is, you're NOT REAL."

"Not real? We are real you-" Rainbow Dash said, before being pulled back by Twilight.

"What Rainbow Dash is saying is: We are real, and you're not," she said. "Maybe this is just a dream."

I grunted. How stupid are these ponies? Are they brain-dead, or just thinking that I'm a robot or something.

"I am real, and I'M done with this conversation," I said. "And, no, this is no dream, okay?"

"Yeah, Twilight," the orange pony spoke. "I don't know if this is a dream. This fella' ain't foolin' us."

Fella'? I thought, This one must be western...

"Okay, you...talking monstrosities-" I said.

"We're not monstrosities." Twilight corrected.

"Fine," I said. "Talking...ponies? Okay? Anyways, I want you to leave."

Wow. That was dumb, considering that I said that. So, the thing is, I was talking to fictional characters. Yeah, that sound's weird.

"Well, we don't know where to go," Twilight said. "And, if we were to go, where would we go?"

"I don't know? Magical Pony Land?"

"Okay, that was rude," Rainbow Dash said. "It's, 'Ponyville.' Not, Magical, whatever Land."

"Leave, okay?" I said. "Is that all I have to ask?!"

"I said we don't know where to-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," I said. "I'm tired of seeing you things in my house. Just, leave me alone!"

You can tell right now that this is getting longer, so I'm skipping the rest to the important parts. So, I feel a bit cliched, I know.

"What are you, anyways?" I lied.

"We're ponies, isn't that obvious?" Rainbow Dash said.

"I see we haven't met," Twilight said. "My name is Twilight Sparkle, and this is Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack."

Jeez, these names are crappy.

"Okay, Twilight, get out." I said, and yes, I said that.

"Well, if you insist in being mean and rude, we'll leave." she said.

"Yeah, if this is going to be like this, then I'll stop being a jerk." I said.

"Wait, what?"

"Never mind."

Author's Note:

Sorry, guys! I'm so sorry this is a short chapter! This was short because I was running out of ideas. So, if you start hating because of this chapter, that's okay. I'm making a long chapter next time, okay?

Comments ( 6 )

6545469 Finished second chapter. Ran out of ideas, so sorry. :)

6554115 maybe ask a friend for suggestions?
Also, I don't think RD would just kick something after seeing it for the first time. She doesn't strike me as the kind of character which would hit something the moment she saw it for the first time.

6587748 I know, right? I wasn't thinking properly when I wrote this. :) Will continue the story, though...

ATTENTION: This story will be put on hiatus for now. Don't worry, though. It'll come back. I'm on other fanfiction sites. I love this story, and even I don't want it to end.

If anyone has the time, read my new blog post, and after that, I'll leave it up for someone to likely reinvent the story into a even better story. https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/729438/possibly-not-coming-back

Also, by the way, I'll give out an excerpt I wrote for the unfinished Chapter 3 (called In Which I Don't Know What to Do With These Ponies) now, just as a reminder of what I never finished:

"So, last time I was kicked in the face by a pony, which I don't know WHY. Heck, why she did it was unrealistic. As I remembered, they were uncertain about me."

Login or register to comment