• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 292 Views, 0 Comments

Chaos Kids, Harmonic Travels - HedgehogofRed1999



I guess this is more of a complementary short side story to my original story Sonic Dimensional Chaos, detailing Sonic's Clones and the Elements of Harmony's stay in Mobius to get the Chaos Emeralds

  • ...
 0
 292

Chaos Training

Chapter 8: Chaos Training

Mobius, after Twilight goes to Equestria (Crimson POV)

Confused? Yeah, basically the writer has decided to show you how I made Shadow and Silver more awesome.

We approached the master emerald shrine with haste as we were seeking training from Chaos and Tikal, the psychokinetic white furred hedgehog who I thrashed a few days ago opened his mouth to talk. “So where are we going? I mean I get it’s to the master emerald shrine, but what are we hoping to find there?” Silver questioned.

“Some old friends and your new teachers” I replied simply.

“New teachers for us… This’ll be fun” Shadow adamantly stated, unaware of who he would soon be facing. Regardless we got to the shiniest rock in the universe and at once I used the sacred prayer of the Echidna’s to cause the ‘teachers’ to come out. Obviously, I was expecting Shadow and Silver to be shocked, which they were.

“What is the meaning of this? Why did you conjure Chaos?! He’ll kill us all!” Shadow angrily questioned.

“Listen! He’s not here to hurt us, regardless of what he may have done in the past, you can’t hold it against him now… How are you Chaos?” I asked, ignoring Shadow’s outburst and Silver’s lack of breath from gasping at my action.

“I’m fine, same as always confined to this damn emerald all the time, how have you been? I see you brought Shadow and Silver” Chaos said, his liquid form rising from the ground and forming into his zero form.

“Yeah, I’d hope you’d train them, see there this guy who’s really bad, he’s from another dimension and he may have Sonic’s chaos power, I want to ensure the survival of Mobius by having these guys trained up and ready to face him, that cool?” I asked, to which the viscous form of the chaos nodded.

“I’ll train them, so long as Shadow doesn’t try to put a chaos spear on my back… Come with me… CHAOS ABSORPTION!” Chaos said and in an instant, we disappeared from the world around us and were in the Garden of Chaos.

“What is this place?” Shadow asked.

“The centre of all chaos, in this world, logic doesn’t make sense so keep alert we’re going to Chaos Meadow to train alongside Tikal” I replied, to which the two hedgehogs were so confused I could literally see lost written above their heads. “I know, this won’t make sense but try and process it… we’re here” I said as we stopped walking.

“We’re where?” Silver questioned.

“The Chaos Meadow, a place full of Chaos energy, here chaos energy is abundant and you can use it , even when you don’t want to, look at your hands,” I told them, they obeyed and reeled back in shock at the sight of their chaos aura’s being so bright.

“How? This is chaos energy? There’s no way I could ever hold this much power, I’d soon destroy the world” Shadow said shocked that his power had risen to such great lengths.

“My psychokinetic powers seem altered somehow, they seem stronger, I can’t feel them tug on me, it feels normal,” Silver said, also shocked by the recent discovery.

“You’re both being energized here… Shadow in the Chaos realm your power rightfully has the ability to destroy the solar systems if you let it… take a breath and hone this energy to be your own… calm your body and visualize what you want to happen… let’s start with some targets… Try and hit these with your chaos spear” I said, making several enormous columns appear before Shadow, as he charged up his energy and let loose a chaos spear, which annihilated the columns when it made contact with one of the columns and split into many.

“Whoa… this is the power of chaos? It’s so bizarre before I thought I was the most powerful… I NEVER KNEW WHAT POWER WAS!” Shadow said, a dark red aura consuming him as he grew more malevolent.

“Shadow calm down, and keep your head levelled, if you don’t control yourself you will destroy everything in this realm, your Chaos blasts are now the size of a country, your chaos spears could annihilate a range of mountains in one go… You need to keep your energy in check otherwise, the negative energy will consume you” I explained, getting Shadow’s dark aura to fade as he returned to normal.

“That… was… bliss… that power… that beautiful power” Shadow said, bloodlust evident in his voice.

“Shadow if you let that power go to your head outside of the master emerald you’ll have the power to annihilate galaxies” I replied, to which he calmed down. “Silver lift that world, off in the distance,” I said, and he again obeyed, looking to the planet and visualizing that he controlled it and in that instant his hands started glowing his familiar cyan shade and in a few seconds the same aura surrounded that planet.

“Whoa… I can’t believe I can hardly feel the pressure of an entire world, I can feel; the rushing water’s, the rocky chasms, I could fold the universe to my will, I could do anything” Silver shocking stated.

“Yes, the chaos energy in this realm is energizing you to what your full potential could be, you should be lucky you didn’t absorb the Super Emeralds, you’d be unstoppable, but enough chat, we’ll teach you to control your powers, Chaos and I will be your opponents, and don’t worry we can take whatever you can dish out, this is just to allow to control your energies better in the real world, so ready or not here we come!” I said, running straight for Shadow and Chaos heading towards Silver.

13 hours later

Shadow had picked up his new abilities like a pro, mastering teleportation within the first few hours of attacking me, and now he was on a whole different plane able to fight at light speed, with no problem and using chaos blades and chaos rifles and pistols as though it was nothing, his power kept rising but even with that increase he still kept his cool and didn’t let the energy go to his head or consume him. Silver was doing surprising well as well, compared to the first thrashing I gave him; he was intercepting and deflecting Chaos’ projectiles. Shadow and I clashed again, striking like a percussive drum beat in motion. We kept attacking like madmen, never giving in and almost like there was something possessing us to fight.

“Ready to end this?” I asked, looking to Shadow as I was sent back and him alongside me in the opposite direction.

“Ready when you are, knock off of faker” Shadow said, charging at me, and me following that same movement. We collided in the air our powers equal, as we both turned up the juice, I was around my 20% I could see Shadow showing fatigue and battle scars as we kept this up.

“Argh! You will not beat me!” Shadow angrily stated, allowing his full potential to show, and forcing me to turn up the juice even further amping myself up to 40% power, slowing Shadow down, and now he looked even more fatigued until eventually he ran out of gas and collapsed.

“Shadow, that was a good match, you got up to my 40% mark with you going all out, I’m sorry to be so powerful, it’s just my embodiment. You put up a damn good fight, I’d say in Super form you’d able to push me to 60%” I replied.

“It’s not your fault, you’re just better than me since you are the chaos embodiment of power. Besides you’ll make for a great battle partner in the real world, much more than faker ever did” Shadow replied smiling at me with an exhausted smirk as he lay in the grass. Silver’s battle ended with a draw between Chaos and Silver as Silver collided with Chaos and both burned out, which I thought would be really hard for Chaos since he is made of water, but whatever.

“Let’s head back and head to Equestria, we’ll be able to see ‘faker’ and the others and the products of your training, see ya later Tikal, Chaos, I’m sorry for your loss,” I said, as I pulled Shadow and Silver back into the psychical world.

“Whoa, it’s like no time has passed at all, ” Silver said

“No, time has passed, 13 minutes have passed, but in the chaos realm that was 13 hours, time moves differently in our worlds, and the time in one world is directly proportionate to the time in another. “Let’s head to Equestria, now put your hand out and grasp the air, after that envision Sonic’s energy and you’ll go to wherever he is, you guys go there first I’ve gotta bring Tails’ mech to the battle” I explained, as I rushed off to Tails Workshop, grabbing the mech with one hand and hauling it out of his workshop, though a note catches his eye, he reads it and this is what it reads;

My name is Tails Prower, as of late I’ve been more resentful to my childhood hero and best friend, Sonic the Hedgehog, and with him gone from this world, I can’t help but feel happy, I loved him, but he kept his history secret and for that I can never forgive him. He knows my history and how my hearts been broken, he knows how I hated him for nearly dying on me and he knows that I hate his ego, but recently I’ve started to feel really good when I start hating him, it’s almost euphoric and glorious beyond belief.

I can’t tell him he’ll have me sent off to the looney bin or maybe he’ll just abandon like he did Sally. Aunt Sally didn’t deserve his anger, I’ve hated him for that too. But now, I can almost feel a darkness in my thoughts, in my eyes and mind and most recently in my words, I know he’s a hero, but now I want to be the villain and show him my pain and anger and make him pay for his crimes.
Tails Prower
Soon to be the devil’s advocate.

Needless to say, this got me scared, if he truly was linked to Chaos energy, this would prove to bring out his evil and more deadly, his dark form. Wasting no time I headed through a portal of my own creation, with Tails’ mech in hand, wanting to confront Tails on the matter, ensuring that I had taken the paper with me, to show my understanding of his problems. If this escalated I would fear that Tails and Sonic would kill one another, the best of brothers, being destroyed by the same energy they are both linked to,

How poetic.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment