• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 293 Views, 0 Comments

Chaos Kids, Harmonic Travels - HedgehogofRed1999



I guess this is more of a complementary short side story to my original story Sonic Dimensional Chaos, detailing Sonic's Clones and the Elements of Harmony's stay in Mobius to get the Chaos Emeralds

  • ...
 0
 293

Chaos Forms

Tails' Workshop (NO POV)

Tails and Lightning were both taken aback by Twilight's sudden change. And as she started to wake up and take a look at her hands and shoes, which were the same as Tails' shoes, she started to freak out.

"Ahh! What happened to me?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know, I'm surprised you didn't change into an animal form like us sooner like the way we became human in your world" Lightning replied.

"Twilight calm down! We'll figure this out, ok?" Tails said his hands put up in a fashion of trying to act calm.

"Why did I turn into a fox?" Twilight asked frantically. But at that moment Tails' wrist watch activated and a transmission from the 3 other places that the Chaos Kids had been sent to alongside the Members of the Main Six, with the exception of Rouge's place.

"Guys what's wrong?" Tails asked, to which Knuckles replied first.

"Nothing wrong Tails just decided to call to talk to you about bringing Applejack and Crimson together with the group so we can discuss about what to do for Sonic". Tails immediately relaxed at this knowledge, though he also saw Pinkie come up on his screen.

"Hello Tails! Just wanted to tell you Tangy-Wangy is asleep and Amy and me will be coming to yours to help you with Sonic!"
Tails, again relaxed at this information, until Cream appeared on the wrist watch.

"Tails! Miss Fluttershy got turned into a Rabbit like me!" Cream exclaimed.

"Ok Cream just come to my lab with her and Jade and I'll see what I can do" Tails replied.

"Ok, see ya soon" Cream replied before Pinkie, Knuckles and Cream logged out of their communication.

Tails' Workshop (Half an Hour later)

"So you just woke up like this?" Knuckles asked to Twilight and Fluttershy, to which they both nodded.

"What I want to know is why?" Tails pondered.

"I don't know what happened to us Tails, I don't even get Rarity's Transformation, all of ours were people close to us, I mean mine was a hedgehog, like Sonic, Fluttershy was a Rabbit, that could relate to either Angel or Vanilla or Cream but I don't know why Rarity got turned into a cat, unless maybe you were thinking of Opalescence?" Rainbow wondered.

"Yes I was dreaming of Opal" Rarity confirmed

"I was thinking of my little Angel, since I missed him too" Fluttershy admitted.

"Well that at least gives us context as to what made the transformation different for each of you, but now we need to learn what caused the transformation." Tails replied.

"Hm weird…" Lightning mused.

"What? What's wrong? What can you feel?" Twilight asked.

"Your bodies are emitting energy similar to the Chaos Emeralds, but the only chaos sources you were around were me and in Applejack's case the Master Emerald" Lightning responded.

"Maybe that affected you in some way?" Crimson theorized.

"That could be the case, but I'll have to conduct some tests to make sure" Tails said acceptingly.

"Hold on you expect me to be a science experiment in one of your hair brain schemes? You have got another coming, I absolutely not, as a lady and a women of standards be part of this" Rarity objected.

"'Lady Rarity' I must inform you that the information we may gain from you may be the most beneficial and important part of this, so I would beg you to reconsider, if only to display true ladyship, a lady shows no fear in discovering new things and must be ready to face problems head on!" Lightning coaxed, knowing that Rarity would fall for his trap.

"You believe me not a lady?" Rarity said, in outward disgust.

"Of course not, I just wish that since you are a princess in your world, am I correct? That you would lay aside all courtesy and social expectation to conduct a test to determine, what has enhanced your beauty" Lightning said winking at her, to which she immediately blushed.

"E-enhanced my beauty? You think I am beautiful?" Rarity shakily asked.

"Yes, you are the most beautiful feline and most beautiful mare I have ever seen, though naturally you look more appealing now than before, due to you becoming a mobian like myself, though I would hate to see, a pretty gem such as yourself, go without proper treatment, if you wish I will accompany you into Tails' invention and keep you safe, as there is no other princess or in my eyes 'Queen' I would rather serve" Lightning finished.

Rarity immediately blushed to the point of her being easily comparable with Crimson or Knuckles' fur. "N-n-nnno, I'll shall be fine on my own, thank you Lightning" Rarity said, unable to take Lightning's sweet talk and courting attitude. She stepped into the machine alone, still wearing her blush as tightly as the clothes she wore.

"Hold on a sec, how come me and Pinkie didn't change at all?" Applejack asked.

"I can imagine it had something to do with you being stronger than the others, and therefore must have a natural somewhat immunity to Chaos energy, that or the Master Emerald imparted some of its positive power to you, but I'd go with the first theory" Jade answered.

"As for Pinkie, well maybe her positive aura prevented her from being affected? Or maybe she's just an outlier" Lightning added.

"Fluttershy, could you get into Tails' machine so we can get to the bottom of this?" Jade politely asked.

"I guess I could" Fluttershy simply replied.

"Thanks Flutters" Jade said, to which Fluttershy went into the machine to be analysed

10 minutes later

After the machine had analysed Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight, they were admittedly confused as to the data that Tails' machine had produced, though he read it as though it was as easy to read as English. "How did you know?!" Tails asked.

"Who are you talking to Tails?" Crimson asked.

"Lightning, how did you deduce the cause of the transformations?" Tails asked.

"Any of us can guess the power source as long as it has some link to chaos, but really Rainbow guessed most of it, I only determined the source of the transformation" Lightning replied modestly.

"Oh look, the egomaniac actually is modest to something" Crimson mocked.

"Don't get used to it" Lightning shot back.

"So you're saying these forms are based on these 'Chaos Emeralds'?" Twilight questioned.

"Yes and no, they are based off the Chaos Force, these forms can utilize either Positive or Negative Chaos energy, because you're alignment is neutral" Tails replied.

"Chaos Force?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes, the Chaos Emeralds are a Chaos Source, if you use their energy, for example to Chaos Control then that's not the Chaos Force, the Chaos Force is mostly used by Shadow, who has not only a link to the Chaos Force, but also can use the Chaos Emeralds to boost his abilities, you've become just like him" Tails explained.

"Hm, well if that's the case then at least we can train you in using these powers" Crimson offered.

"Ok sure, what are we gonna learn first?" The chaos-infused ponies asked.

"Well, let's go to a wide open space to train first, since we don't want Tails' workshop to get damaged" Lightning replied.

Ruins of Eggmanland

"What is this place?" Rainbow asked.

"Well this place 'was' a brimming amusement park from hell, but now it's a wide open wasteland" Lightning replied.

"And we're going to train here?" Rarity questioned, in tone of disbelief.

"Yes, might as well, makes sure that no-one is here and no-one gets hurt by our attacks" Crimson replied.

"Ok, we can stop walking now" Tails said, to which everyone stopped, except the three clones as the turned to face the group of chaos powered females.

"Ok, first off, we'll teach you the first move that Sonic learned from Chaos and Tikal" Crimson explained.

"And that would be?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"CHAOS TELEPORT!" Crimson replied, and in an instance he was on one of the frameworks of the buildings, visible to all the girls.

"So you can teleport now? Pssssh, Twilight can do more impressive stuff than that" Rainbow scoffed. Crimson smirked a bit at Rainbow's cockiness as it reminded him of Sonic, and that was both a welcoming and haunting feeling.

What the girls saw next, shocked them to the core, Crimson ran forward towards them from the framework and in an instance disappeared, only to appear behind them and still be carrying the momentum he had when he was up at the framework. Then he yelled out "Chaos Punch!" and his hand lit up red and he struck the building behind them and in a second the whole building glowed red and crumbled.

Crimson's smirk was seen all the while as Crimson just turned around like he wasn't even phased by that. "Can her magic do that?" Crimson asked, to which Rainbow's mouth refused to close and she just looked on as the building crumbled to the ground.

"That was me at around 1%, you don't want to see what 100% can do" Crimson bragged.

"That was 1%!?" Rainbow yelled.

"Yep, though you already know it, don't get on my bad side" Crimson warned.

"Ok, Shadow 2.0, let's not try to scare the girls into jetting from our dimension and just leaving us to go back their dimension all at once, OK?" Jade joked.

"How will we be able to do that?!" Rarity said, in doubt.

"It's not that hard, Lady Rarity. First off, you need to learn how to harness Chaos energy, just thinking of good feelings, good things, positive things, and if you want to use negative energy, think negatively" Lightning said, charmingly.

"Ok, here goes…" Rarity started to close her eyes and imagine positive things and at once she could feel this weird buzz of something around her.

"Good Rarity, now if you feel that good feeling of a kind of buzz in the back of your head then just place your hands out and try to make that buzz flow through your arms to your wings" Lightning explained, as best he could.

At that moment, her hands started to glow with light and she released a big blast of energy that hit a building beside her and at once it fell to the ground.

Everyone's eyes were on Rarity as she looked sheepishly at everyone and only uttered an "Oops".