• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 293 Views, 0 Comments

Chaos Kids, Harmonic Travels - HedgehogofRed1999



I guess this is more of a complementary short side story to my original story Sonic Dimensional Chaos, detailing Sonic's Clones and the Elements of Harmony's stay in Mobius to get the Chaos Emeralds

  • ...
 0
 293

Let's Save Sonic

Eggmanland (NO POV)
Both Hedgehog were glaring at each other with a sparring, friendly rivalry, almost to show they had respect for each other, but weren't going to pull any punches. "Good luck" Silver simply stated.

"Same to you," Crimson said, walking away, to his non-existent corner, ready to come out fighting.

When both hedgehogs got to their sides of the their arena, having removed the girls from the the middle of the battleground, they turned to face each other, Silver charged at Crimson, lifting as many boulders as he could, and aiming them all at him, whilst Crimson arrogantly yawned and paid no head to Silver, only to be gone in the blink of an eye and reappear behind him.

In an instant the boulders were destroyed! Before Silver could react Crimson hit him far away and he came out with scratch marks and showing off wear and tear. "Don't rush into things without a battle plan Silver, I could see your attacks coming from a mile away, True not every enemy you face will be me, being able to stop time for an indefinite number of attoseconds and being able to kick your psychokinetic butt, back to the future."

See what I did there?

"Shut up!" Silver said, teleporting to Crimson and trying to strike him again, only for Crimson to catch his psychic- charged fist and kicked him in the gut.

"You're outmatched Silver, understand you can't get a one up on me, I can see the way you move and due to me being the power variant clone of Sonic, I know how to use my power and I know how to direct you on your attacks and when you should aim them. OK first off, you see that my feet are still on the ground, you can focus on holding my feet to the ground, since i outmaneuver you by a landslide. you should be destroying my assets and what makes me a better fighter than you" Crimson explained, punching Silver away and just waiting for the rubble he'd been set under remove itself from him.

"Argh! Psycho-Wave! He yelled, releasing a wave of psychokinetic energy in vertical and horizontal fashions, and Crimson jumped up, only to be enclosed in his psychic grip.

"Hm, good move, if I didn't see it coming from a mile away, now your going to try to attack me with your psycho blades right?" Crimson assumed. Leaving Silver speechless, if only for a few seconds.

"Whatever, you can't escape, it's no use, give up!" Silver protested.

"I can't escape you say? OK let me show how wrong you are!" Crimson said, before going into a spindash form and started moving erratically, and pushing Silver's concentration to it's limit. Eventually breaking free of his control, just in time to not get gored by the blades.

"Let me show you how to fight" Crimson offered, as Silver recoiled in the sudden shock. Crimson ran towards him and struck him to the face, sending him a good few miles away. And in one fell swoop Silver was seemingly unconscious. "Guess there is a reason Sonic never took you seriously" Crimson stated, as he let Silver's unconscious body fall.

"The guy leaves himself wide open, it's surprising that he hadn't been taken out of commission a long time ago" Crimson bragged.

When all was said and done, , the girls and Silver waking up, and wondering where they were and being reminded how badly they had been beaten, by just Crimson, they all asked the same question;

"When will we get the Chaos Emeralds?"

To which the 'Chaos Crew' explained about them already getting them by the time they started fighting. "So when are we going?" Rainbow asked.

"Whenever you want to, we won't force you to go, and it's just us going anyway" Jade replied.

"I want to go too, to see if my brother is OK" Tails reasoned.

"That seems OK, in all honesty I think I'll stay here and teach Shadow and Silver some new tricks and some way to defend themselves on the battlefield, then we'll follow you through the portal, to Equestria, your pony version, that sound OK?" Crimson asked.

"Yes, that's OK, we'll need to find a way to stay in contact" Twilight suggested.

"Done, it's a two way dimensional communicator, I made it in the time it took you guys to wake up, it'll allow you to communicate with us regardless of what dimension we end up,we'll inform you each day how we're doing, I made one for everyone, here you guys go" Lightning said, which made Tails look at him with a disheartened face.

Once this is all said and done, will Sonic stay with us or will he leave to be with these ponies, and what if Lightning becomes a better help than I am Tails thought.

"OK guys enough talk let's go to Equestria" Jade stated, conjuring a portal from his own chaos energy, and in a indescribable minute of wariness they left the world they knew heading to a Equestria.

In Equestria

At once the group reverted to their human forms, Tails being a medium sized kid, with blonde hair, the same red and white traditional sneakers, a white short sleeved top and a yellow jacket alongside yellow jean shorts. "Ok let's find Sonic, we should go to the school first" Crimson suggested.

"Yes, Crimson if you would be so kind..." Twilight hinted. Crimson immediately caught on to what she wanted him to do and at once he yelled out.

"Chaos Teleport" and in a mere nanoseconds they were gone, only to reappear in the school, being subjected to weird stares all around, until a eventual red skinned country teenager, a rainbow skinned punk rocker and a clear cut gentleman of a teenager came up the group, and immediately grabbed Tang, Lightning and Jade.

"Leave this place and never go anywhere near our sisters again" The three boys threatened, to which the Chaos Kids weren't going to take lying down.

"What are you going to do about it?" They malevolently replied, near darkness overcoming their irises, and in that moment they started summoning wind around them and this made the boys back off in fear. The Chaos Kids gave them a soul killing glare that threatened to eviscerate them right then and there.

"Guys settle down! Please... for us..." The girls begged, to which they obeyed.

"Listen Big Mac, I will get your sister back" Applejack stated.

"But you are my sister aren't ya?" He asked. She shook her head in disagreement.

"I'm not Applejack, I'm from another world, we all are from the World of Equestria, sorry, but we wanted to ask where is Maurice?" She sadly questioned.

"He said... that his mission calls him away from this place and he could never fit in... Please get my sister back" He stated depressingly, almost causing tears to fall from his eyes.

"We promise" The girls stated, stepping back from their brothers and joining with the 'Chaos Crew'.

"He's not here, he's most likely in Equestria, most likely to fight Tirek on his own" Twilight said, looking sadly at the boy's faces.

"How did he get there in the first place? Ugh, a question for another day, OK can I place a hand on you to read your mind and pinpoint where Equestria is?" Jade asked.

"Sure" Fluttershy said, offering her petite hand to his, and in that moment they connected, he gained the info on what he wanted and so created another portal, all of them jumping in and leaving the students of the school to watch in awe at the sudden display.

Outside the Everfree Forest

At once the group again stepped out of the portal onto their home ground. Twilight turned to face the boys and opened her mouth to speak.

"Guys you'd probably want to turn into ponies to blend in with the civilians to keep a low profile, and not cause such a commotion" She advised.

"Sure, me and the group can transform, since your harmonic world does not change our appearance" Lightning agreed, placing his hand on Tails and at once they all transformed; Lightning transformed into a yellow furred Zebra with lightning strike patterns across his whole body and a thunderbolt type of mane, Jade transformed into of course a Jade colored earth pony with a rough mane that gave him the look of a rugged gentlepony, and finally Tang transformed into a amber and cobalt Alicorn. And finally Tails transformed into a yellow pegasus with a sleek looking mane.

Of course, 'The Main Six, having gained their Alicorn forms before leaving Equestria in the two year gap stuck out like sore thumbs, very graceful and beautiful beyond compare, to which all the boys looked at the girls, and had their mouth's slightly agape at their transformation into Alicorns, until Tang decided to kill the mood.

"Aww man, this is terrible!" Tang complained.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"Now I won't be able to called Tang since i'm no longer orange!" He whined.

"Really? That's your concern, not with finding our creator and making sure he's ok? Wow Tang you are really selfish" Jade stated.

"Of course I'm concerned for Sonic, but still what good will that be if I can't keep my name?" He retorted.

"Then keep your name, you don't have to change it" Lightning suggested, to which his hoof received a powerful grip, as Tang started shaking him vigorously.

"Thanks Light, see that's why your my buddy" Tang said, having crushed Lightning's hoof.

"Ouch, yeah... you're welcome" He replied, nursing his hoof.

"OK let's talk to the princess" Applejack stated, to which everyone nodded their heads and set off from the Everfree Forest to confront Twilight's old teacher.